NameSilo

$15 Logo Contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a logo for my random/stupid news site I am making. Basically just posting wierd/random type news articles. Anyways it's called DailyWaste.com and I would like a simple but nice logo for the site. Colors aren't too important, I am flexible as I don't have much of a design yet. Also please leave room or incorporate a spot for a slogan.

I have the right not to choose a winner if I dont see one I like. Dont see why that would happen :P

So I would like a layered .psd or .png as the final product and the winner will get $15 via paypal

Contest ends Monday the 31st of July

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will work ont he revisions when I arrive home ...

•••
Ok heres with the garbage can in full view, and no skullbones or recycle sign.

1-

2-

3-

Feedback please!

-Marco

•••
another shot

corped up a bit:
wastelogo2.jpg

•••
Hello,

I'll have a entry soon.

Here it goes...

This is 100% vector hand/artwork which means that anything can change (colors, size, etc) without loosing quality.

originall1_dailywaste.jpg

Feedback, please...

guetizo

Last edited:
•••
•••
daviaki said:
Very NIce...!

Thank you!

Here in europe we have these big colored garbage containers for recycling purposes. The blue for paper, box paper, etc , the green for glass, and the yellow for plastics.
I thought that it makes a perfect sense for the kind of theme for this logo contest.

thanks again!
guetizo

•••
Made some revisions!

dailywaste20em.jpg

Feedback is appreciated!

•••
marcom10 - looks pretty good

lextalionis - not what I am looking for, to plain in my opinion, sorry

guetizo - nice, but looking for something a bit more grunge, not sure the style will fit

will7 - dont think the yellow crumpled paper goes well with the rest of the logo

•••
When will you be posting a winner?

-Marco

•••
Monday the 31st of July as stated in the contest rules

•••
Here is our version from the KDPC-XWebDev Studio LLC

dailywaste.jpg

Let us know how it is! Please disregard the "KDPC" in white on the trash can, it is only for security purposes

Thanks,
Anand

•••
I've awarded the contest to will7 as I love that font style and he will make a few small changes for me to fit my needs.

Thanks to all that posted an entry.

•••
•••
•••
Will7

Congratulations!

guetizo

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back