LOGO DESIGN
Prize : $50.00 USD

Contest End Date & Time: 00:00 hours: 30 DECEMBER 2023
Size Requirements: Various sizes, including .svg and .psd

Color Requirements:
Open to ideas, colors, and creativity

General Requirements:
The name of the website is Golden Gate Real Estateβ„’

This logo should be nice, and professional, and should depict the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge. If you're able to somehow able to include other key monuments such as the Coit Tower, Dewey Monument, and Lick Pioneer Monument it would be better.

I will leave it up to you amazing and creative designers for the color and design.

Additional Information:
Payment will be made by PayPal and you must have a fully verified PayPal account.

For the namePros members visiting this thread, be sure to cast your favorite design by selecting the β–²/β–Ό, 'Like', and of course 'Thank'.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello again. Looks like another great contest by you :). Here's a concept idea to help get your contest started. I illustrated the golden gate bridge and the three attractions you referenced in a clean and balance fashion.

Design withdrawn

Your feedback is appreciated
What do you think?​

Last edited:
•••
logo.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hello again. Looks like another great contest by you :). Here's a concept idea to help get your contest started. I illustrated the golden gate bridge and the three attractions you referenced in a clean and balance fashion.

Show attachment 250656

Your feedback is appreciated
What do you think?​
Thanks Eric! 😊😊 I appreciate the love and support πŸ™

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
hmm..., lets see what it looks like with another text.
Here's another font, +2 more horizontal support beams added to the bridge towers for better accuracy, and a version with the bridge and monuments playfully coming out of the letters.

Design Withdrawn

Thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
Here are my concepts, if you'd like any changes, let me know. :)

1703853160212.png

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
It appears this contest has ended at this time. Please announce a winner by 1/6/2024.

Thank you.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back