IT.COM

analysis What happened to the GoDaddy valuation appraisal site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainCherry

Impact
Hi Namepros community,

I've been used to getting domain appraisals through the GoDaddy valuation site, maybe I missed a news flash or something but it doesn't show valuation for .com sites anymore. What is going on?

Which FREE alternative would give me a ballpark valuation of domain names that you could recommend?

Thank you for your time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
While domain appraisals are hard to rely on many user estibot. However, note domain value regardless of the website tool is hard to gauge people may pay less or more than an appraisal. If your selling to a reseller they might pay $50 for a domain priced at an online appraisal of $1,000. Or if you don't find the right end-user they might pay $200 for a domain appraised at $1,000.

•••
I've been used to getting domain appraisals through the GoDaddy valuation site, maybe I missed a news flash or something but it doesn't show valuation for .com sites anymore.
It works fine for me... 🤔

•••
Works fine for me as well. Try it with a domain such as namepros.com (worth $8,366!!)
and see what happens? Maybe try it in a different browser?

•••
Hi Namepros community,

I've been used to getting domain appraisals through the GoDaddy valuation site, maybe I missed a news flash or something but it doesn't show valuation for .com sites anymore. What is going on?

Which FREE alternative would give me a ballpark valuation of domain names that you could recommend?

Thank you for your time!

Hi @DomainCherry,
GoValue is very much up and running! It sounds like you may have hit one of our limiters, which can be hit after continued usage in a short period of time. They're in place to ensure the service continues to be accessible to all customers.

If you're a Domain Academy customer, you can get 150 valuations free per day using our GoValue bulk tool, available to review here: https://domainacademy.com/tools

•••
I have a bug sometimes where no appraisal loads but i just use another browser and its fine. Have been using it daily.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back