NameSilo

discuss 10x Your Money In Domains Or Crypto Currency?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
A lot of domain investors also invest in crypto currency it seems as of late. I usually feel pretty confident that a domain I carefully acquire today will be a 10x+ my investment including holding time. If say, I were to buy bitcoin today, is it feasible that i would get 10x my money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice.. thanks for headsup :)
is low price buying time over or you expect it to go down too again?
how far u think it'll zoom now? its 5650 now!

•••
nice.. thanks for headsup :)
is low price buying time over or you expect it to go down too again?
how far u think it'll zoom now? its 5650 now!

Straight up 🚀

•••
Tight trading range the last couple days after the bounce above $5 k but appears to have broken to the upside. Of course with all bullish support levels broken, this could still be merely a bounce before a reversal which takes us lower...

•••
Straight up 🚀

lol what a ride this was.. this is way more serious than rollercoaster for the heart..

so I saw btc start to climb.. so i sold 30% at around 5400
another 30% as it kept going up around 5500.. then last 30% around 5600

then I saw it go to 5900.. and im like oh oh... this is gonna be long nite!!!

but lo behold.. it didn't go to moon.. and went back to even my first buy at 5400.

so then I sold all.. around 5350... end result I have now $100 more btc! and can go to sleep early lol

seriouly though.. I thoght it'd keep going to 6k.

lucky me... could hve easily lost a bunch.. unless I decided to hodl for longer til it returns to 5400 again.. but that you never know!

man realy.. who needs rollercoaster with binance lol

goodnite all. happy rides!

•••
Sharp reversal so appears to be a fakeout ...

•••
•••
no but seriously. look at this volatility.. btc is just one mean mofo.

Screenshot (4).png

•••
Sold all liquid Crypto’s!! Plenty of time to buy some later

•••
Sold all liquid Crypto’s!! Plenty of time to buy some later

nice.. as long as your happpy with your profit why not..
so you just expect everything to keep going down yeah? how low do u predict btc wil go?

•••
•••
im showing candle top at 5940 on binance.. i guess they differ a bit based on exchange yes?

this was insane.. i honestly never thought it'll come back to my initial sale order at 5400$
well at least not that fast.. i mean it literally came down as fast as it went up.. almost.
btc is like a crazy person and belongs in mental hospital. seriously.

i mean how do you know when to sell wen it keeps going up? do you just wait longer to see if it jumps or not? but then you might miss your selling opportunity if it reverses no?

so i sold 1/3 @5400
1/3 @5500
1/3 @5600...
but then it kept going lol

now I gotta do all this extra owrk and stress just cause my btc got stuck on march13.. you guys had it easy.. and made 3k per bitcoin during fall! adds up fast if you got a few btc... im sure most people here have more than 1btc lol

Last edited:
•••
@alcy, if you want to increase more btc then do few alt coins trading.. it will give more profit than btc but don't do that too much because alt may eat all btc one time. trading alt is higher risk. higher risk = higher rewards.

•••
i keep checkin prices every 2 or 3 mins lel :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
Put in your buy orders!! I have the following orders:

ETH $100, $91, and $85
BTC $4300, $4001, $3751

Hahah wish me luck!

•••
•••
@alcy, if you want to increase more btc then do few alt coins trading.. it will give more profit than btc but don't do that too much because alt may eat all btc one time. trading alt is higher risk. higher risk = higher rewards.

yeah thanks.. i was thinking about doing that recently.. how do you pick your altcoins? just a lot of reading and research or you go by % change over 24h or 7 days? do you stick to the main ones like bch eth bsv cardano xrp... or do you literally go into the most obscure ones too? cheers

•••
I really don’t like this picture, canceled my buy of eth 100 and bcc 4300. Will keep the other orders

•••
how do you pick your altcoins?

I do research about the tech and team behind the coin before invest. Watch those coins for atleast 1 month. Trade vol, volatility, high and low, upcoming announcements are my factors.

I do fix my profit % before buy and exit when reached.

It looks almost 4 years for me to learn all these and lost a lot profits with different strategies.

i love crypto ...

•••
is there any ways to buy crypto with paypal?

i wish paypal just had a buy btc button lol
what are they waiting on! they are losing millions from people sending receiving "money" using crypto.

•••
is there any ways to buy crypto with paypal?

i wish paypal just had a buy btc button lol
what are they waiting on! they are losing millions from people sending receiving "money" using crypto.

https://localbitcoins.com/
I used them long ago, don't know how it works now. Might want to give it a try.

•••
The thought occurred to me that with crypto prices at one-year lows, some adjustments in domain pricing might be appropriate. Now of course costs such as rent, utilities and food have not gone down but if selling a domain yields cash to be able to buy deeply discounted crypto....

•••
well... not best day for me today... sold some btc as it was going up earlier @ 4800
then some more at 4900.. then @5k

so much for quick trades today.. cause now im stuck waitin for it to go down..... but some cool dude here told me to not think anything quick when comes to trading crypto... so im gonna relax watch movie and sit this one out.. hoping btc goes to 4.8k again.. and not back to 6-8k for next few months or years lol ;)

it is going down to 4.8k agan right guys? ;)

how was your trading day today? :)

•••
•••
wohooo.. 5k!
come on baby.. 200$ more down for daddy.. come on now.

•••
alright enough for me for today... luckily for me it went down to around 4850 and I rebought btc then... now its back @ 5k.

I thought i'd come out negative for the day given i sold my btc @ 4800 to 5050$
but end result was +45$ for the day

hopefulluy one day i'll get the hang of this better...

thanks for reading alcy's daily newbie crypto trade report..til next time!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back