Dynadot

REQ-LOGO $100 PRIZE for e-commerce logo design (Bonus $50 if first submission of winner is before Saturday)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bargains

Established Member
Impact
Type of Contest : Logo Design

Prize : Winner will receive $100 via paypal, in exchange for full and exclusive rights to the logo designed
[update] Bonus $50 if the winner submits first entry before Saturday. I would ideally like to wrap this contest up before Monday.

Contest End Date & Time : Jan. 29 9:00 PM EST

Size Requirements : 450 x 250px (but ability to scale to different sizes would be preferred).

Color Requirements : Playful but professional.

General Requirements : We are an e-commerce reseller of new electronics (Apple, Samsung, Sony, etc…). The domain is, Mr(.)Bargains and we will use the solo template from Shopify, with a similar color scheme( https://themes.shopify.com/themes/solo/styles/solo/preview). I’m looking for a fun and professional company logo which incorpotates the domain name and a cartoonish character to represent Mr. Bargains. I will provide frequent, and solid feedback on designs. I look forward to seeing everyones ideas!

EDIT: After some discussion, we want to go in the direction of a character similar to Mr. Pringle, except named Mr. Bargains obviously. link: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/71/Pringles.svg/220px-Pringles.svg.png

2 ideas:

1) A logo with a round, jovial, cartoon like face that they did with Mr. Pringle, with the text "Mr. Bargains" below his face.

2) Instead of just the face, can make a full-bodied cartoon Mr. Pringle, with the "Mr. Bargains" text below his body.

I lean toward #1 personally, but I am open to ideas.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 5.36.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 5.36.15 PM.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 5.38.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 5.38.23 PM.png
    356.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 5.36.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 5.36.53 PM.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Payment Received. Files Sent.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back