NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I too like these. The other two are typos for coin & scum. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, I see that now :xf.grin:

The reason the other 2 stuck out to me was because one had the "VR" acronym and the other had the triple G (obviously)

•••

I like this one because my buddies friend (old cranky rich dude) wants a cable DVR with multiple DVD disc burning drives, along with a bunch of other specs that aren't necessarily one device. Or, so I have yet to find. Long story short, I've been googling DVR all morning, and a DXVR sounds like it's the unicorn I've been looking for lol.

My regs of today:

C u t e s o
G o P r o b l e m

I started this thing lately where I limit myself to a few regs in the first few hours of the new releases. And come back later after I had time to think about the domain. The problem is a majority of the ones I save for later registrations are taken by then. Ahhh, what happened to the good ol coupon days!

•••
•••
Hand reg today, pleasantly surprised WisePlumber / com

•••
•••
GoldStone(s).xyz

My first ntld.

•••
UMVR.net
PIMK.net [typo - pink]

Last edited:
•••
VRQR.net
QOVR.net

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
you took my idea from DNF college ..
? i have no idea if you are serious or is a joke
I am not member of DNCollege by Adam Dicker
Cheers

•••
Seeing so many .NET registrations these days. Anything going on guys or am I missing something hot here?

Cheers and happy domaining.

•••
AdultsDomain.com
adults400.png

NoirPinot.com
pinot400.png

BloodyBrain.com

brain400.png

•••
I started this thing lately where I limit myself to a few regs in the first few hours of the new releases. And come back later after I had time to think about the domain. The problem is a majority of the ones I save for later registrations are taken by then. Ahhh, what happened to the good ol coupon days!

Being irritated that I missed out on some good domains yesterday, I impulsively regged D a d H u n t (com) before going to bed last night...

Last edited:
•••
•••
P u l s e Z e r o
M a i l M e m o r y
A n i m a t o r y
S t a t e O r g

•••
•••
Today,
Yankk -com imo a great brandable especially for adult haha
gameoh -com great game brandable & short
rubotic -com close to robotic
sneezi -com frenzi sale inspired me

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back