Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Caught GuestProgram off the drop...could be a killer domain for a hotel loyatly program! Time to put on my dev pants.

•••
Caught GuestProgram off the drop...could be a killer domain for a hotel loyatly program! Time to put on my dev pants.

Yeah, that is a great one.
How did you find it? Were you manually examining the list, or is 'guest' in your drop search keys?

•••
Yeah, that is a great one.
How did you find it? Were you manually examining the list, or is 'guest' in your drop search keys?

Came up on GoDrops.com as it dropped. It seems as though most hotels have guest loyalty programs so I may shop this around.

•••
Someone grab this one, just dropped right now.

construction-mortgages.com
- .net is taken, decent figures

between some hand-reg's earlier and a few drops, my daily $ allotment is maxed
Damn snapnames got eCopenhagen.com and PhoenixLumber :(

•••
1 long tail keyword: USB Bluetooth Adapter .com - 9,9k EXACT google searches per month
Ways To Earn .com
Top Search .org

:lala::gn:

•••
BrassInstruments.info
&
ElectricBassguitar.info

•••
•••
Kissogram - tel

Kissogram(.)tel one to get your lips around ?

•••
Hotels In Cebu .com - around 2k exact searches and avg. CPC of $3
Logo Brands. com - brandable for logo design company
Laser Vision Correction .org - well that was to hard to miss by as avg. CPC is $9.33

•••
StereoClockRadio.com
iNapaValley.com
pcFlyingGames.com
DressSuspenders.com
ReadPosters.com
ConwayMotel.com

•••
hand regged: TeaGiftBaskets.net

Over 5,000 exact monthly searches
93 paying advertisers
bids as high as $2.12

•••
DOT//COM

eTimesaving

eWhisperer

eSavant

•••
•••
DOT//COM

AutoSalesTax

GlassBirdFeeders

HomeLoanFinanceCalculator

OldWestTown

AshlandNewHampshire

WrapAroundSkirt

•••
GetMeBodied.com

rolltome.com

just check out estibot!

shocked??!!
lol

•••
Those are names of songs so those type gets searched a lot :)

GetMeBodied.com

rolltome.com

just check out estibot!

shocked??!!
lol

•••
DOT//ORG:

Altercation

TelevisionSchedule

PayCommission

PcDesktopComputers

•••
Those are names of songs so those type gets searched a lot :)

yesofcourse
im gonna develop them and see whether i can get a decent number of visitors or not
currently im developing GetMeBodied.com
=)

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

lol another domain highly searched across the net
so after GetMeBodied.com and rolltome.com i give yall

SexyCanI.com !!!! yea

yea estibot loves this one too.. bt wat i luv bout this domain is the exact number of google searches
im really surprised
450,000 exact global searches!! omg!
maybe il get some real traffic frm this one, wat say?

LUCKILY THESE DROPPED SOMETIME BACK!!

•••
yesofcourse
im gonna develop them and see whether i can get a decent number of visitors or not
currently im developing GetMeBodied.com
=)

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

lol another domain highly searched across the net
so after GetMeBodied.com and rolltome.com i give yall

SexyCanI.com !!!! yea

yea estibot loves this one too.. bt wat i luv bout this domain is the exact number of google searches
im really surprised
450,000 exact global searches!! omg!
maybe il get some real traffic frm this one, wat say?

LUCKILY THESE DROPPED SOMETIME BACK!!

Wikipedia: "'Sexy Can I' is the first single from Ray J's fourth studio album All I Feel. It features rapper Yung Berg and the song also appears on his debut album Look What You Made Me[1]) and is produced by Noel "Detail" Fisher. Professional basketball player Shaquille O'Neal makes a cameo in the music video."

Conan, this domain name blatantly capitalizes on an artist's intellectual property. These sorts of registrations not only exacerbate global perception of domain investors as "bottom-feeders", they can also land you in serious legal trouble. I recommend you drop this domain now, and from this point forward, stick with product/service-oriented generics. They'll make you more money, too.

•••
@JoshuaPz

thanks for the advice, btw they wer jus random registrations iv made..
ive mistakenly got a lot of balance in my namecheap account as my card got charged twice , so im just registering domains
any ideas wat kinda domains i shd register?
thanks

•••
Tunic

swore i'd leave the .us extension alone, but this one called out to me, for some reason.

•••
Picked up eFitness / tv, I still have some hopes left for this extension.

•••
@JoshuaPz

ive mistakenly got a lot of balance in my namecheap account as my card got charged twice , so im just registering domains
thanks

Getting a refund, tax return, or even being rich is never an excuse not to use your brain if you have even one ounce of self-respect.

To echo my words from one post back: register domains with keywords corresponding to tradeable goods and services. Some recent examples from my own portfolio include Conveyor / Chains / com, Wood / Grinders / com, and Investment / Coaching / net. These leech off no specific company's intellectual property and you can easily justify their costs to endusers in terms of PPC revenue saved. I've also found endusers in the trades (repairmen, contractors, etc.) to be highly receptive to purchasing service-oriented domains.

•••
•••
@JoshuaPz

thanks

Once again, I will refer to this POST.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back