IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maryland.be Dunno why other than had credit on my euro account ohyes and it being a state ?

•••
BasementMembrane.com

Google search results: "about 1,200,000 for "basement membrane" "

•••
Picked these up today:

TabletLaptop.net
TunedCars.net
Rooibos.net
DietTea.net

•••
Last edited:
•••
TwitRus.com (Twit "R" US)

•••
•••
FilmGrosses.com

registered it this morning. crude beginnings of a website up tonight.

don't expect it to compete with the handful of well-known, highly financed sites devoted to movie box office results, but i'll see what kind of traffic it gets, then see if i can sell it. also got MovieGrosses.net pointed to this.

i held MovieGrosses.net for a year, then let it drop despite the fact it had nearly earned its keep despite my having largely ignored it and even delayed optimizing the parked page for months. so i re-registered it, snatched up the .com and decided to make amends for the neglect. see what happens.

•••
I'm going after high PPC keywords nowadays... just got this today!
RewardCreditCards dot info
$16.29 PPC, over 12k (phrase) Global Monthly Search according to the Google Adwords Keyword Tool

•••
I'm going after high PPC keywords nowadays... just got this today!
RewardCreditCards dot info
$16.29 PPC, over 12k (phrase) Global Monthly Search according to the Google Adwords Keyword Tool

one click and you are winning

•••
•••
I just got these:
NT.lv
ED.lv

.LV registrar (https://www.nic.lv/client/check_domain) as of July 1st changed registration rules and now it is possible to get any names that have a registered trademark on them, I think though NT and ED are "generic" enough.

•••
Dot Com

"HeartInjury"--> High PPC Keywords,Regged a few days back.

•••
BoosterHighChair.com
BabysBibs.com
PlasticBibs.com
BibsBaby.com
FirstBirthdayHat.com

•••
Isle-of-Man dot IM

Doolish dot com

Doolish dot IM

•••
Kinda doing the domainer happy dance right now...

I live in Rogers Park, Chicago. Been looking for a decent, pure "RogersPark.(tld)" for a while. Already own the e and i prefixes... I would've happily bought the damn .cc if someone had let it go, but checked in yesterday and someone actually let RogersPark.us drop!

w0ot! :D :D :D

Last edited:
•••
congrats dongsman. i used to live in rogers park. zat great haitian restaurant still there on...was it howard street? ..with the greasy plastic tablecloths?

•••
congrats dongsman. i used to live in rogers park. zat great haitian restaurant still there on...was it howard street? ..with the greasy plastic tablecloths?

There's a pretty large Caribbean community here; lots of restaurants, all of them with greasy tablecloths and soooooooooooo tasty :D :D

•••
•••
•••
DOT//COMS ALL:

AttorneySpokane

BestUnsecuredPersonalLoan

CaliforniaBadCreditMortgage

CaliforniaMortgageOnline

CarInsuranceQuoteComparisons

CashOnCashReturn

CheckCashingMiami

FreeInstantInsuranceQuote

•••
.com

dailymales

I'm not gay but this seems ok for a potential gay website?

•••
appraisal.im 1 year Registration 4.99
valuable.im 1 year Registration 4.99
appraise.im 1 year Registration 4.99
domainappraisal.im 1 year Registration 4.99

•••
Picked these up a couple of days ago.

AirGuitaring.com

GuitaringGames.com

this was after watching csi

•••
doggie day

two dot coms:

Shiba Inu Puppy (12,100 exact monthly google search volume)
Rottweiler Video (2,900 exact monthly google search volume)

a dot net:

Rotweilers (3,600 exact monthly google search volume)

and another dot net from a couple of days ago:

Rottweiler Puppy (22,200 exact monthly google search volume)

•••
i just posted a thread saying its been 6 weeks since i regged a name ..... oh well

qrcreditcards dot com (qr = quick response)

3dphone apps dot com .... a fast growing industry

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back