IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Like I said I am not familiar with the MLS in Canada. In the US the situation is different with the term "MLS".

Just found this. So I guess in Canada the term is a recognized enforceable trademark for real estate.

The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) represents over 97,000 Realtors (including brokers, agents, and salespeople) across Canada.[1]

The Association owns the Multiple Listing Service or MLS trademark and the Realtor trademarks in Canada. Local real estate Boards or Associations operate a local data base under a licensing agreement with the national association. The Canadian Real Estate Association also operates the realtor.ca (previously mls.ca) and ICX.CA web sites on behalf of all members.

Brad

Bottom of the page - MLS not just TM'd, but a "Federally Registered TM", ie: ®

Link

Really depends how it would be used.

L2

Last edited:
•••
•••
LP Player (thanks for FreshAvails)
Feather Face Lift (no one but myself to blame)

both dot coms

•••
CircusMusic.net

Over 11k monthly searches

•••
•••
register.firm.in
register.gen.in
bassguitars.in
pokerchips.co.in

•••
•••
•••
•••
ClothsDryer.com
BlackSuspenders.com
Exposives.com
MoaningSound.com

•••
•••
caught/hand regged:

Trencher.net
DoorSign.net
ArtistDolls.net
TagaytayHotels.com

•••
caught/hand regged:

Trencher.net
DoorSign.net
ArtistDolls.net
TagaytayHotels.com

Was TagaytayHotels.com a pre-release? Its creation date reads 2007.

•••
TagaytayHotels.com expired over at Godaddy, and shifted into the CLOSEOUTS FIRESALE ($5) - I caught it immediatly.

•••
TagaytayHotels.com expired over at Godaddy, and shifted into the CLOSEOUTS FIRESALE ($5) - I caught it immediatly.

Nice grab. How many hours per day do you spend doing your research? Which tools do you use?

•••

Nice.I'll give you $10 for it right now doubling you're outlay...deall? :imho:

•••
1 long tail keyword: USB Bluetooth Adapter .com - 9,9k EXACT google searches per month
Ways To Earn .com
Top Search .org

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Uff very nice domain, lucky you. Definately in xxx range. Good luck.

•••
Thanks Josh + Fusion Spy. USBBluetoothAdapter.com is a very nice one, I had my eyes on that one.

Picked up a few more gems (expired who.is should be updated soon):

ClothingNewYork.com
EmailSpamFilter.net
AuroraRealEstate.com
PortfolioCases.net

JOSH > I spend a few hours each day researching dropping keyword "easy-to-flip-to-end-user" domains. Then about an hour marketing the domains I grab to the best end users. I work from home so have plenty of time for research, analysing etc.

Last edited:
•••
nice catch :) Luc

i just grabbed these .tel now

popalock.tel

unlockme.tel

lockedout.tel

•••
dropped domain

Picked up DistanceLearningMBA.net

6,200 exact monthly searches
93 paying sponsors with bids as high as $20.49
this could make a profitable 5-page site

There is a very nice .com that has dropped. The name is long, put the domain has nice potential in the right hands:

ResidualIncomeAffiliateProgram.com

- over 6,000 EXACT monthly searches
- PPC bids over $2
maybe I should put up a basic site with all the great available domains I don't pick up....

Last edited:
•••
Picked up DistanceLearningMBA.net

6,200 exact monthly searches
93 paying sponsors with bids as high as $20.49
this could make a profitable 5-page site

There is a very nice .com that has dropped. The name is long, put the domain has nice potential in the right hands:

ResidualIncomeAffiliateProgram.com

- over 6,000 EXACT monthly searches
- PPC bids over $2
maybe I should put up a basic site with all the great available domains I don't pick up....
great name-catches Luc!

•••
just hand regged (dropped domain):

FDTCoupons.com

Quite alot of searches (over 4k exact monthly), bids as high as $5...

•••
Holguinbeach.com
holguinbeachresort.com
beachhavana.com
cubacigartour.com
cubancigartour.com
diveholguin.com
cubabeachreview.com
cubanbeachreview.com

•••
Algie.rs

Capital City of Algeria. It's domain hack.

•••
.coms from todays drop (ongoing as we speak)

FiberglassPrimer
eLampshades so far...

More to come... Hope I get a certain eGeo thats dropping today...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back