IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
traveling.im
ships.im
ship.im
meat.im
seafood.im
spareparts.im
marine.im
festival.im
festivals.im
carnival.im
airports.im
advertisement.im

just got my hands on these :)

•••
lostbookmarks.com

I'm thinking mini-site with info on losing your bookmarks, maybe some clickbank links to software related stuff.

•••
Just regged Wallpaper.im

•••
Just got the following more in .im

platinum.im
bars.im
dottel.im
fruits.im
hiv.im
promote.im
haunted.im

and Dot Asia

haunted.asia

•••
Just regged OnlineGames.im

•••
Hmm, why the sudden increase in .im regs? :o

•••
Foods dot im

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Name.com offers 93% off on the registration fees for .im domains. :hehe:

.IM domains are now just $4.99 at name.com :sold:

•••
My Registration

I recently registered - ChocolateGifts*info

Last edited:
•••

They are cheap :)

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

venture dot im

•••
•••
i have bought a few .im's today too.:) placing my bet on an instant messaging aspect of .im and potential value for local businesses:

Passport

Audit
Recruit
Kitchens
Wanted to get some nice offshore and banking keywords, but they're gone.

•••
Get ready for the renewal at standard fee next year :)

•••
Get ready for the renewal at standard fee next year :)

Thanks for your message, that's true that the reg fee is too high for next yr but having good
generic words can get you out of it before even the year ends.

i bought around 23 so far

appraisal.im
valuable.im
appraise.im
domainappraisal.im
traveling.im
ships.im
ship.im
meat.im
seafood.im
spareparts.im
marine.im
festival.im
festivals.im
carnival.im
airports.im
advertisement.im
platinum.im
bars.im
dottel.im
fruits.im
hiv.im
promote.im
haunted.im

but i see very less chances of losing on them, hopefully by end of the yr things should get steady and hopefully by feb it might be worth some good amount :) or who knows even before..

Shahid

•••
•••
Well for the price I thought why not:

I picked up: Hentai[.]im / Encrypted[.]im / Encrypt[.]im

•••
Wow, with all of this IM stuff I had to grab one...Emoticon//IM.

•••
•••
.im showcase thread here now? :)

•••
Picked up:

Chapala.net
ClothingNewYork.com
AuroraRealEstate.net

•••
Does anyone know how much is the regular reg fee for .im?

•••
•••
.IM does not allow whois privacy, so all those of you who posted your .IM domains now just revealed your registrar information to anyone who wants to whois your domain.

Enjoy that lol.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Does anyone know how much is the regular reg fee for .im?

Depends on the registar. Around $50 USD.

•••
.IM does not allow whois privacy, so all those of you who posted your .IM domains now just revealed your registrar information to anyone who wants to whois your domain.

Enjoy that lol.
but we can whois .com's and .net's here if we want to, not everyone uses whois protection. lol

•••
but we can whois .com's and .net's here if we want to, not everyone uses whois protection. lol

Well of course, just saying .IMs have no option.

Personaly I always use whois protection, and just put up a way on the page for them to contact me.

•••
all this .im talk and activity made me think that it might not hurt to register just one or two. the second word i searched (avatars) was available. i thought that was a good name for this extension and so i was very pleased. but i didn't register it right away because i was looking at some other names. five minutes later, it was gone. i registered a couple of popular personal names in the extension. now, i think, i'm through.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back