IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@DealMaker1
This thread is to showcase new hand regs. You buried my new hand reg. with individual post nonsense!
Most people probably don't care what you think of their new reg. That's what the "LIKE" button is for!
If you don't have a new hand reg. to share, go play elsewhere!
A couple things: Learn to use multi quote and put all your comments in one post, so you don't bury everyone's post with your commentary! Thanks!
If you feel that your name has been buried, maybe there is some truth in it. Why is it? Because it is no good. Clear.

Umm, and your dummy advice makes no difference. Either your name is good or not. I think as much about Facebook likes as I do about caviar in a shit pile. I just don't.

•••
You haven't added anything constructive to this thread, in your 15 troll posts in the last 2 hours!
* Please Don't Feed The Troll*

•••
You haven't added anything constructive to this thread, in your 15 troll posts in the last 2 hours!
* Please Don't Feed The Troll*
Well, DNwon. Have you added something constructive? Not really. I see a lot of people talking garbage. What is garbage talk? Exactly?

•••
Dianne.xyz
AiBet.club
USai.info
Fedai.net
PlayedPro.com

•••
•••
•••
StackTraced // com

I usually don't like past tense words but I thought this one was good enough to register.

•••
Happy // sx
Token // sx
SmartHome // auction
SmartHomes // auction
BailOut // one

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thoughts on these new

Legality.cc
Flummery.xyz
Guardsman.io
Gatekeeping.io
BrandGuard.cc
BrandFather.xyz
Declarant.xyz
Guardsmen.xyz

•••
C a r d M i n t e r // c o m

I think this is a nice domain for either physical or virtual cards. I think the keywords work well together.

Last edited:
•••
•••
LuxeKauai.com
FSresidence.com

Both handreg and on Sedo.

•••
•••
fiat.dog
herb.dog
ganja.dog
ebook.dog

•••
Thoughts on these new

Legality.cc
Flummery.xyz
Guardsman.io
Gatekeeping.io
BrandGuard.cc
BrandFather.xyz
Declarant.xyz
Guardsmen.xyz
I think Guardsman//io has potential. I don't love "man" as a suffix but it's not bad. There's definitely products with that name already, so I think you have a good chance at selling that one.

Gatekeeping//io is cool but it's not obvious to me how a company could use it as a brand, which is my focus.

The rest I don't know - its so hard to know what will sell. These don't jump out to me, but I am not an expert.

Last edited:
•••
fiat.dog
herb.dog
ganja.dog
ebook.dog
Funny extension, but there is something catchy about HerbDog and GanjaDog that I really like. The other SLDs are killer too.

Never seen a .dog sell before but that changes everyday.

•••
Funny extension, but there is something catchy about HerbDog and GanjaDog that I really like. The other SLDs are killer too.

Never seen a .dog sell before but that changes everyday.
24hr sale, any 4 - $250 each. ty.

•••
I think Guardsman//io has potential. I don't love "man" as a suffix but it's not bad. There's definitely products with that name already, so I think you have a good chance at selling that one.

Gatekeeping//io is cool but it's not obvious to me how a company could use it as a brand, which is my focus.

The rest I don't know - its so hard to know what will sell. These don't jump out to me, but I am not an expert.
I appreciate the response and echo the same thoughts but, imo, the prospect of selling these (or developing internally) outweighed the cost of acquiring!

•••
SnorCure.jpg

•••
•••
C o g n i t i v e P e a k .com
N e u r a C o m m .com

regged at drop

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back