IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today I picked up
Newdealsget.com was sold before for 150
Aisearch.dev

•••
•••
•••
KitchensAdo.jpg

•••
a fun game. i'm hand regging all the time!

my latest is MarieAntoinette.net. So not that great for selling (maybe low $xxx if I'm lucky), but the stats on it are nice.

On google something like 165,000 searches a month (nearly 6,000 a day), and non hyphenated (and hyphenated!) versions taken in all major TLDs. Healthy CPC rate, and good searches for sales of wigs, costumes, books and DVDs.

hopefully i or someone else will be able to convert it into a nice earner some day
Hmm. I'm doubtful Marie, as a historical figure, gets that many searches a day. Where did you get that figure?

•••
•••
•••
99.6% of my 300 have been hand reg's. One of my favorites and very recent is DomainAdminister.com / net ;)
I think this domain is lost in a netherworld. It's between a brand and a keyword domain. But best of luck.

•••
Post your hand registrations here

Show off your hand domain registration abilities. Post the best names you have hand registered in the last 2-3 years. I will start:

ParamusMalls.com
TravelDataPrivacy.com
SlimeEels.com
MadCowSettlement.com
BSESettlement.com

(this is not a for sale listing. this is just for people to show off names they have hand-registered recently rather than acquired on the aftermarket.)
Madcowsettlement.com makes me smile so it has emotional value. But I can't see many uses unless you have a property that helps schizophrenic cows

•••
Hmm. Just has such a limitation.
with freemore no longer under U.S trademark this catchy name is only limited by an end users need and imagination

•••
just picked up
Saving.pro
A really good name. Follows well directly into the extension. This is worth a lot of 💰 ney. Hope you can do something with it.

Will take some work but it works altogether.

•••
(dawtcoms)
(Distributed Ledger Technology)

GamingDLT

MarketDLT

•••
with freemore no longer under U.S trademark this catchy name is only limited by an end users need and imagination
Maybe with .com but not .xyz.

•••
Madcowsettlement.com makes me smile so it has emotional value. But I can't see many uses unless you have a property that helps schizophrenic cows
I see you are going for a law firm that goes for money settlements for human mad cow disease but this is kind of out there and outrageous. You would have to do such leg-work to make that happen.

•••
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###
It's a good name. If you have ever been to finviz.com (directly to futures) you'll know this name has some value. Not a commercial name but for info on the state of the heating oil industry.

Not worth a lot, but maybe something to someone who is interested in heating oil.

Last edited:
•••
Is this the appraisal section now? I'm confused.

•••
Is this the appraisal section now? I'm confused.
Ummm. No. But why are you putting out your newly registered names in any case? So we can fawn over them? Nope.

•••
Ummm. No. But why are you putting out your newly registered names in any case? So we can fawn over them? Nope.
To let the people know what I'm regging so then can get inspired. This is why I come to this section usually, to get inspired by what other investors are regging.

•••
•••
NexGenGPT.com
NextGenerationGPT.com

•••
To let the people know what I'm regging so then can get inspired. This is why I come to this section usually, to get inspired by what other investors are regging.
So where is this great name exactly? The one that shatters our worlds? Now. I am totally behind you.

•••
Wow. Please don't get me wrong. I am all for you guys who register these names. But somehow they need some sort of explanation.

You can't just buy something without some sort of reason for it otherwise you will go broke.

•••
•••
•••
@DealMaker1
This thread is to showcase new hand regs. You buried my new hand reg. with individual post nonsense!
Most people probably don't care what you think of their new reg. That's what the "LIKE" button is for!
If you don't have a new hand reg. to share, go play elsewhere!
A couple things: Learn to use multi quote and put all your comments in one post, so you don't bury everyone's post with your commentary! Thanks!

One more thing while I'm ranting: Your insightful commentary regarding the MarieAntoinette.com name was left for a member who hasn't been here in 8 years on a name that they registered in 2008! :banghead:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back