IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AllElectric.us

Last edited:
•••
I purchased my first motorhome. No worries , I've been a trucker for 30 years too. So hand registered 2 MegaMotorHome (s) both in com.
Congratulations, get the motorhome for both physical and digital...🚌🚌🚀🚀

•••
•••
•••
Shopperro is funny because Perro means Dog in Spanish

Right now, ShoppeOutlet.com is available.

Two dictionary words.

I think this one is better than Shopperro, because the one I mentioned makes f**king sense. And... "rro" isn't a suffix in any language.

Maybe you should tell him to get a refund (less than 48 hours I guess) and buy ShoppeOutlet.com.

But to be frank, they're both s##t.

•••
CryptoCurrencyFortress.com

I like Crypto Currencies if they can help end poverty for all.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
Shopperro is funny because Perro means Dog in Spanish

Ha..cool point..To be frank,i dont know any words on spanish and its meanings..i just figured "shopper+ro" as to make a readable one..

•••
•••
the only refund(grace delete) I feel easy is Dynadot...I am not aware nc have refund...this is one reason people love dd

Last edited:
•••
Right now, ShoppeOutlet.com is available.

Two dictionary words.

I think this one is better than Shopperro, because the one I mentioned makes f**king sense. And... "rro" isn't a suffix in any language.

Maybe you should tell him to get a refund (less than 48 hours I guess) and buy ShoppeOutlet.com.

But to be frank, they're both s##t.

Thank you for your point and comment..but as you are aware,most brandables words have no meanings..example like shopex.com or shopol.com..these are just letter games..nobody looking for any meaning in brandables if somebody likes.

Just like a word of speaking continuity i figured shopperro.com (shopper+ro)..if it has a different meaning in one language,i feel it has no problem to the rest of the languages..

Anyway i would keep it in my collection and thanks for the other domain availibility,but i will pass it..

•••
•••
the only refund(grace delete) I feel easy is Dynadot...I am not aware nc have refund...the mentioned shop+dog regged there...I just checked...hope I am wrong.
Yes..dynadot is the easy option for grace deletion..but other registars,little tough or proceedures..but i never tried..

Shopdog.com is already a developed site and shopdogs.com is already for sale..

•••
•••
Screenshot_2021-02-08-22-49-31-449_com.miui.notes.jpg

•••
GeeksFootwear.com
TheNetHosting.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
I said it was bad.

I think they're both bad;

- Shopperro
- ShoppeOutlet

I just think the second is "better" than the "Shopperro -r" domain. And I posted it to emphasize that it would take me less than 1 minute to find a better ecommerce domain name.

So Sellion, sit your simple self down, and eat your dinner through your straw. That's a good boy.

•••
Bad, bad domain.

Also, I bet ShoppeOutlet.com is better than any domain you own.

You're posting here frequently afterall. How's your hand-reg game? I only know two guys that are decent at hand-reg. Silentptnr and this other dude.

WORD.

•••
Also, I bet ShoppeOutlet.com is better than any domain you own.

You're posting here frequently afterall. How's your hand-reg game? I only know two guys that are decent at hand-reg. Silentptnr and this other dude.

WORD.

I would say it's not that bad for 1 year of domaining. Haven't lost any money and the money I have made is being used to register better domains.

So why don't you register ShoppeOutlet.com if you think it's good?

•••
So Sellion, sit your simple self down, and eat your dinner through your straw. That's a good boy.

Have never heard of these expressions before, to be honest. What do you mean exactly?

•••
I would say it's not that bad for 1 year of domaining. Haven't lost any money and the money I have made is being used to register better domains.

So why don't you register ShoppeOutlet.com if you think it's good?

Again, I never said it's good, I said it's better than Shopperro.

Both are unsellable.

That's good champ. I'm sure your hobby will make a fine domainer out of you.

•••
Have never heard of these expressions before, to be honest. What do you mean exactly?

Nevermind. I was reading a dictionary and simply picked a random word from each page to construct the reply.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back