Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Sat down with some Cheese, Crackers and pickles today (as you do) and did a quick search (as you do) and low and behold the below was available......couldn't resist registering it (better known as Swiss Cheese, but still some decent search volume)

Emmental Cheese .com

upload_2019-12-19_16-58-58.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Today I went completely haywire with regs (not the usual day):

AskInvesting //.com
BizPrices //.com
BizRising //.com
BoxJewel //.com
BudgetProfit //.com
CoinsAlerts //.com
CoinsHeaven //.com
CoinsRich //.com
CoinsRising //.com
CoinsSaver //.com
CoinsShopper //.com
DirectSlim //.com
ElectricDomain //.com
ElectricOffer //.com
EnterpriseTraffic //.com
GamesStrategies //.com
GuardBackup //.com
HerbalCrew //.com
HerbalPrice //.com
HerbalSaver //.com
HubProfit //.com
IndustriesCoin //.com
InvestingOffer //.com
LabBitcoin //.com
LeaderAttorney //.com
MagnetBitcoin //.com
MagnetBrands //.com
MagnetBtc //.com
MagnetProfit //.com
MarketTourism //.com
OfferAutos //.com
OutletActive //.com
OutletWire //.com
PayConverter //.com
PaymentActive //.com
PaymentNova //.com
PerfectEsports //.com
PointOrganic //.com
PriceCanna //.com
QualityEsports //.com
RichCompanies //.com
SelectFirm //.com
SelectToken //.com
SpiritBitcoin //.com
SuccessActive //.com
SuccessSlim //.com
SuperiorJewel //.com
TourismMagic //.com
TrafficFinancial //.com
TrafficWord //.com
TrendyCannabis //.com
TrendyIndustry //.com
ValueMoto //.com
VideosPack //.com
VisualRooms //.com
WholesaleCRM //.com
TrafficCompanies //.com
YesServers //.com

•••

AskInvesting //.com
BizPrices //.com
BizRising //.com
BoxJewel //.com
BudgetProfit //.com
CoinsAlerts //.com
CoinsHeaven //.com
CoinsRich //.com
CoinsRising //.com
CoinsSaver //.com
CoinsShopper //.com
DirectSlim //.com
ElectricDomain //.com
ElectricOffer //.com
EnterpriseTraffic //.com
GamesStrategies //.com
GuardBackup //.com
HerbalCrew //.com
HerbalPrice //.com
HerbalSaver //.com
HubProfit //.com
IndustriesCoin //.com
InvestingOffer //.com
LabBitcoin //.com
LeaderAttorney //.com
MagnetBitcoin //.com
MagnetBrands //.com
MagnetBtc //.com
MagnetProfit //.com
MarketTourism //.com
OfferAutos //.com
OutletActive //.com
OutletWire //.com
PayConverter //.com
PaymentActive //.com
PaymentNova //.com
PerfectEsports //.com
PointOrganic //.com
PriceCanna //.com
QualityEsports //.com
RichCompanies //.com
SelectFirm //.com
SelectToken //.com
SpiritBitcoin //.com
SuccessActive //.com
SuccessSlim //.com
SuperiorJewel //.com
TourismMagic //.com
TrafficFinancial //.com
TrafficWord //.com
TrendyCannabis //.com
TrendyIndustry //.com
ValueMoto //.com
VideosPack //.com
VisualRooms //.com
WholesaleCRM //.com
TrafficCompanies //.com
YesServers //.com

Wow...that was some day...lol...now buy yourself a diary and put an entry in it for about the end of November 2020 which reads..."Must remember renewals in three weeks time".

•••
its. not good its great, you new slogan for that domain. whoohoo!

That's actually pretty good.. was thinking of using it as a URL shortener site... Still not 100%

•••
Wow...that was some day...lol...now buy yourself a diary and put an entry in it for about the end of November 2020 which reads..."Must remember renewals in three weeks time".

Hehe... indeed it was some day. No problem with renewals tho, I'll manage :xf.smile:

The matter of fact is, I expect far less daily regs from now on, this was kind of an one-off and I'm tightening my selection a lot starting tomorrow.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Sat down with some Cheese, Crackers and pickles today (as you do) and did a quick search (as you do) and low and behold the below was available......couldn't resist registering it (better known as Swiss Cheese, but still some decent search volume)

Emmental Cheese .com

Show attachment 139421

Nice, not long ago I bought Emmental(.co.uk)... but today I ended up with a .com 😉
53585511-F434-406C-B169-C7BBA3CBB146.png

•••
•••
RiskWares.com
Goes with my Malvertisings.com

https://usa.kaspersky.com/resource-center/threats/riskware
Riskware is the name given to legitimate programs that can cause damage if they are exploited by malicious users – in order to delete, block, modify or copy data, and disrupt the performance of computers or networks . Riskware can include the following types of programs that may be commonly used for legitimate purposes:

• Remote administration utilities
  • IRC clients
  • Dialer programs
  • File downloaders
  • Software for monitoring computer activity
  • Password management utilities
  • Internet server services – such as FTP, web, proxy and telnet
These programs are not designed to be malicious – but they do have functions that can be used for malicious purposes.

How Riskware can impact you
With so many legitimate programs that malicious users can employ for illicit purposes, it can be difficult for users to decide which programs represent a risk. For example, remote administration programs are often used by systems administrators and helpdesks for diagnosing and resolving problems that arise on a user’s computer. However, if such a program has been installed on your computer by a malicious user – without your knowledge – that user will have remote access to your computer. With full control over your machine, the malicious user will be able to use your computer in virtually any way they wish.

• Kaspersky Lab has recorded incidents in which legitimate, remote administration programs – such as WinVNC – have been secretly installed in order to obtain full remote access to a computer.
  • In another example, the mIRC utility – which is a legitimate IRC network client – can be misused by malicious users. Trojan programs that use mIRC functions to deliver a malicious payload – without the knowledge of the user – are regularly identified by Kaspersky. Often, malicious programs will install the mIRC client for later malicious use. In such cases, mIRC is usually saved to the Windows folder and its subfolders. So, if mIRC is detected in these folders, it almost always means that the computer has been infected with a malicious program.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malvertising
Malvertising (a portmanteau of "malicious advertising") is the use of online advertising to spread malware.[1] It typically involves injecting malicious or malware-laden advertisements into legitimate online advertising networks and webpages.[2] Online advertisements provide a solid platform for spreading malware because significant effort is put into them in order to attract users and sell or advertise the product.[3] Because advertising content can be inserted into high-profile and reputable websites, malvertising provides malefactors an opportunity to push their attacks to web users who might not otherwise see the ads, due to firewalls, more safety precautions, or the like.[4][5] Malvertising is "attractive to attackers because they 'can be easily spread across a large number of legitimate websites without directly compromising those websites'."[6]

Malvertising is a fairly new concept for spreading malware and can be extremely hard to combat because it can quietly work its way into a webpage or advertisement on a webpage and spread unknowingly: "The interesting thing about infections delivered through malvertising is that it does not require any user action (like clicking) to compromise the system and it does not exploit any vulnerabilities on the website or the server it is hosted from... infections delivered through malvertising silently travel through Web page advertisements."[7] It is able to expose millions of users to malware, even the most cautious, and is growing rapidly: "In 2012, it was estimated nearly 10 billion ad impressions were compromised by malvertising."[2] Attackers have a very wide reach and are able to deliver these attacks easily through advertisement networks. Companies and websites have had difficulty diminishing the number of malvertising attacks, which "suggests that this attack vector isn’t likely to disappear soon."[6]

Domain Price Date Venue
malwares.com 2,000 USD 2012-02-01 Sedo

Advertisings.com regged since 2000.

•••
zilcoins . com

ziltokens . com

ZIL token developed, and had also the official domains, these are really value? and seems this is not hand-reg?

•••

AskInvesting //.com
BizPrices //.com
BizRising //.com
BoxJewel //.com
BudgetProfit //.com
CoinsAlerts //.com
CoinsHeaven //.com
CoinsRich //.com
CoinsRising //.com
CoinsSaver //.com
CoinsShopper //.com
DirectSlim //.com
ElectricDomain //.com
ElectricOffer //.com
EnterpriseTraffic //.com
GamesStrategies //.com
GuardBackup //.com
HerbalCrew //.com
HerbalPrice //.com
HerbalSaver //.com
HubProfit //.com
IndustriesCoin //.com
InvestingOffer //.com
LabBitcoin //.com
LeaderAttorney //.com
MagnetBitcoin //.com
MagnetBrands //.com
MagnetBtc //.com
MagnetProfit //.com
MarketTourism //.com
OfferAutos //.com
OutletActive //.com
OutletWire //.com
PayConverter //.com
PaymentActive //.com
PaymentNova //.com
PerfectEsports //.com
PointOrganic //.com
PriceCanna //.com
QualityEsports //.com
RichCompanies //.com
SelectFirm //.com
SelectToken //.com
SpiritBitcoin //.com
SuccessActive //.com
SuccessSlim //.com
SuperiorJewel //.com
TourismMagic //.com
TrafficFinancial //.com
TrafficWord //.com
TrendyCannabis //.com
TrendyIndustry //.com
ValueMoto //.com
VideosPack //.com
VisualRooms //.com
WholesaleCRM //.com
TrafficCompanies //.com
YesServers //.com

wow, too many domains for a day, how much per each?

•••
ZIL token developed, and had also the official domains, these are really value? and seems this is not hand-reg?
Thank you. Yes they are hand registered today. :)

I believe they will increase in value over time. :)

•••
Nice, not long ago I bought Emmental(.co.uk)... but today I ended up with a .com 😉Show attachment 139452

Thanks.

CoteDazurs.com
iCoteDazur.com
eCoteDazur.com
GoCoteDazur.com

Goes with my CoteDazurVR.com regged back in 2016.

VisitCoteDazur.com Regged since 2014. owned by Hugedomains. price at buy now $2595.

I take geo's and slap the least amount of letters in front of it and at the end of it and call it a day to be as generic as possible so as to have as big an umbrella as possible.

CoteDazur = "French Riviera"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back