IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
SplitTest.co
SunGazing.co
TrustGod.co

•••
•••
have you sold some crypt+ keyword names before?

Not yet, but the market is still very young compared to the size it's going to be in the next 5-7 years. By then I can see this name being of value to some extent. Maybe.

If I had CryptNews or CryptWallet I would be happy, and I can say the same for CryptDapps & CryptDapp. For me, the name works so I'm going to develop it into an dAppStore for 3,500 dApps on the market, and just keep the site growing, incorporating future operating systems, platforms and PWA.

These were just some hand registered names that might pick up. If I sell any of them I'll let you know.

•••
after reviewing my wish list, decided to pick these 3 old names, all are $1k7+ by GD Appraisals. Currently my wish list has 500+ COM names available

cryptoKD.com - crypto kingdom, crypto kid
jackpotblockchain.com - blockchain for jackpot
nameGG.com - name gigi, name egg

pls give your opinions if you have free time; and again, also welcome all BIN offers, many thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
after reviewing my wish list, decided to pick these 3 old names, all are $1k7+ by GD Appraisals. Currently my wish list has 500+ COM names available

cryptoKD.com - crypto kingdom, crypto kid
jackpotblockchain.com - blockchain for jackpot
nameGG.com - name gigi, name egg

pls give your opinions if you have free time; and again, also welcome all BIN offers, many thanks
After all these years Into domaining, you still evaluate ur domains based on GD appraisals? You need to do more research and learn more...keep in mind that estibot and GD appraisals doesn't mean anything.

•••
Yes, gd appraisal is only one of factors I learnt from many senior here, and really I'm new in this industry

•••
•••
sell.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Chyack.com

a single one word.com

means: in good humour banter or tease.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Attachments

• football-soccer-cyber-green-background-74478023.jpg
    football-soccer-cyber-green-background-74478023.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back