NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
May I ask, how tall are you?
I have a gut feeling that your height is much above average.
Thanks for your "creative" question - for now I want to answer it in the way, that I inform you, that I will answer it in another way after a certain domain of my domains has received more than 9 bids, no matter from who.

Last edited:
•••
Tokens (.) icu
CryptoCash (.) icu
altcoin (.) icu

•••
DigitalAssetRights.com
Crisper cas Nine.com
Crisper cas9.science
cas9.science

•••
Life Insure Policy (.) com
Blockchian (.) cn
BTC Forex (.) cc

•••
•••
PUISH.com

6 Year old 5L brandable

•••
•••
icuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicu.icu

- highest possible number (21) of "icu" (at the left side of the dot of the TLD)
- highest possible number (63) of characters (at the left side of the dot of the TLD)
- TLD ".icu"

The highest "icuicuicu... icu.icu" domain of all time.

•••
icuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicu.icu

- highest possible number (21) of "icu" (at the left side of the dot of the TLD)
- highest possible number (63) of characters (at the left side of the dot of the TLD)
- TLD ".icu"

The highest "icuicuicu... icu.icu" domain of all time.
Are you feeling ok?

•••
Are you feeling ok?
Thanks for your "concern" - question - for now I want to answer it in the way, that I inform you, that I will answer it in another way after a certain domain of my domains has received more than 9 bids, no matter from who.

Last edited:
•••
•••
智智.com - my nickname - thinking how to use it though

•••
•••
•••
Tested.biz
SubNet.biz
Scoops.biz
ProSoft.biz
NetBank.biz
FindHotel.biz
Elect.biz
Archer.biz
All for $15 in name.com happy hour

•••
•••
•••
Screenshot_20180601-145615.jpg

•••
•••
You hand reg’d that recently? Surprised it was available

It was in a Godaddy closeout yesterday. I was very surprised to see it sitting there. Particularly as its taken in pretty much every extension. Never sure whether this thread allows closeouts... But in my mind they're essentially hand regs as anyone can just walk up and take them.

Very occasionally gems like this seem to slip through.

Last edited:
•••
IvyVR.com

A virtual reality interpreting product, currently using a .net

STTIL.com

A temp agency currently using a terrible IP as a name :)

•••
Nice one, I own the .net version.
Yes, I noticed (searched) .net .com .org; all gone so I am very happy to get the .cn which pegs this name close to China.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Dietology
.co.uk

Also acquired UK rights

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back