NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmmm I'm a naughty boy.

Real.Markets
Real (Real Estate Asset Ledger)

What is REAL
REAL (Real Estate Asset Ledger) is a new Ethereum Smart-Contracts governed ecosystem that applies Blockchain technologies to the enormous Real Estate investment industry. Key to our ecosystem is the innovation of REAL Tokens, a unique Blockchain-secured digital asset with inherent value as a secure cryptocurrency, which may be traded or used to participate in Crowdfunding by purchasing Real Estate Participations (RPP) on our platform.

Our platform will offer an effective method of investing and securing the value of the existing 50-100 Billion USD equivalent in cryptocurrency into the less volatile and growing Real Estate market by generating rental income and value appreciation.

Real Estate Crypto-Crowdfunding
"Real estate crowdfunding continues to be a dynamic and ever-evolving industry, growing to an estimated $3.5 billion in 2016. By 2025, the crowdfunding industry as a whole is anticipated to be valued at more than $300 billion and online real estate marketplaces are primed to capitalize on that explosive growth.”
forbes.png

Thanks to our Crowdfunding site, people from all over the world will benefit from Real Estate profit potential worldwide while performing transactions with ease. We are confident that a Real Estate Crowdfunding platform that uses Blockchain and cryptocurrency will revolutionize the market.

How our Crowdfunding Site will work
On our upcoming Crowdfunding site, our users will acquire economic rights of the Real Estate assets paying with REAL Tokens. When users purchase Tokens, as with any cryptocurrency they may elect to keep or trade these Tokens. Investors may also choose to use their Tokens to buy into Real Estate properties on our platform, by exchanging their tokens for REAL Property Participations (RPP). RPP will also be tradable inside the Crowdfunding platform so that any investor will be able to transfer and sell their investment to gain liquidity. This ecosystem frees consumers to participate in the Real Estate market without the traditional high barriers to investment.

Profits from REAL investments will be paid in Ether.

handreg : (modified for a reason) Re*alEst*ateA*ssetLe*dger(.)com

remove the *

really amazes my why big companies and their highly paid tech and marketing people don't secure EMD's of their company's name?

it's a 4 word domain. I know I get it. but it's a $5.99 Ewallhost reg.

so shoot me.

just look at the bottom right hand corner of the website Real.Markets and you will get it.

"REAL is an initiative of Real Estate Asset Ledger Pte. Ltd. UEN 201720446Z . Address: 22 North Canal Road #02-00, Singapore 048834"

That's your best purchase, ever, imo :xf.grin:

•••
Regged some with EWALLHOST ($4.99)

•••
That's your best purchase, ever, imo :xf.grin:

Really? Thanks.

I have some like these already.

Vi*rtualRe*ali*ty*F*und(.)com (check The*Virtual*Reality*F*und.com)
And
Wh*oa*l*ist.(.)com
and
Fo*va*pp(.)com ( check Fo*v-a*ppcom)
Abud*habi*wealthfund.com ( Google any Dhabi wealth fund.)

As for my "real" domain in hindsight probably not that great at best URDP. don't see any on uspto.gov or wipo but I'm sure someone will say that doesn't matter because who else will use it? And they have first in use.

Just going to redirect to efty lander. But how to get these people to see it without actually reaching out to them without looking like an extortionist lol that's the conundrum isn't it?

Also how to create ppc ads on it without it being about crypto yet the ads convert into revenue?

Or is that pointless.

Anyways before this gets deleted as off topic here's a new reg. I was approaching nursing book publishers and job sites and Nursing schools online for my BSN domains. (Many)

Checked this one and was available.

RNMiS.com ewallhost.

Registered Nurse Management Information Systems.

•••
Really? Thanks.

And
Wh*oa*l*ist.(.)com
and

As for my "real" domain in hindsight probably not that great at best URDP. don't see any on uspto.gov or wipo but I'm sure someone will say that doesn't matter because who else will use it? And they have first in use.

Just going to redirect to efty lander. But how to get these people to see it without actually reaching out to them without looking like an extortionist lol that's the conundrum isn't it?

Also how to create ppc ads on it without it being about crypto yet the ads convert into revenue?

Or is that pointless.

Anyways before this gets deleted as off topic here's a new reg. I was approaching nursing book publishers and job sites and Nursing schools online for my BSN domains. (Many)

RNMiS.com ewallhost.

Cool.

These type of domains are much much better than random domains. If there is no trademark, then you've done nothing wrong, imo.

Keep using landers, PPC ads will only give you cents.

And reach out to them, don't be scared. They will curse you but if they will realize that they need your domain they will pay you. Good luck.

•••
Cool.

These type of domains are much much better than random domains. If there is no trademark, then you've done nothing wrong, imo.

Keep using landers, PPC ads will only give you cents.

And reach out to them, don't be scared. They will curse you but if they will realize that they need your domain they will pay you. Good luck.

I was going to make lander.
Then be a fake customer saying to them

"I Googled your company name. I clicked this link thought it was your site. It said for sale? Are you still in business?"

Lol

•••
(dawtcom)-
blockchain 'self executing contracts ('smart' contracts)

ExeDeals

•••
•••
•••
bitcoinexp.com (express ?)

petroyuan.net

•••
india5g.com

just got it....yummy.

Damn you!!!! Lol I was waiting for that! Nice catch! How long did that take to finally go drop? Was it on any auction place for expireds? Tried to see. working out a deal for my 5G domains with s corp. Let you know soon.

Not sure yet what companies would like more.

Keyword(or geo)+5G or 5G+keyword(or geo)

Last edited:
•••
Jetpacks (dot) org
eShipping (dot) org
e-Exchange (dot) org

recent drops

•••
6generation WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

•••
Regged a few today, but my fave is:-

FetishVR co uk

•••
HeliOndemand.com
ChopperOndemand.com
CopterOndemand.com
OndemandRobot.com
RoboOndemand.com
OndemandRobo.com

•••
Thechokey.com..may develop to sell jewelry(specifically choker necklaces). 😬

•••
•••
A r t i s t L o g o s
B u m p S h o c k

both .com

•••
•••
jef..io
vrgamers..net
coinstar..info
holographicvegas..com

•••
Bitcoin Knife.com
A lot of the kitchen implements have been reg'd including fork, bowl and spoon. For some reason, nobody has picked up knife. I thought it would be handy to list the methods of cutting out the blockchains for the new forks, and selling the new coins you have picked up.

•••
Data Sniffers.com

The plural means that it would need to be used as a list of services rather than as a sniffer site. However, I thought that might be useful, and could be used to select tools for discovering contact information as well as harvesting political data.

•••
Really? Thanks.

And
Wh*oa*l*ist.(.)com
and

Or is that pointless.

RNMiS.com ewallhost.

hey bud... just to be clear, virtualrealityfund.com is owned by me. cheers.

•••
•••
•••
C h i l d H a n d b o o k
N e w s F o r V i e w s

in .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back