Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

today I registered the following 3 character .tube domain:

Y0U.TUBE | y0u.tube | http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=y0u.tube

This domain name contains of the letter y, the digit 0 and the letter u (so it's not an IDN) while it ends with the new .tube extension.
Currently it's parked via SEDO, at this time I don't know for how much I will sell it (depends on the offer/s) if I will sell it.

I created this thread to ask you these qustions:
  • What are your thoughts about this stylish 3 character LNL CHIP .tube domain?
  • For what could stand the letter / digit mix 'y0u'?
Your opinion/s about it is / are welcome!

Thanx,
all the best with your invest,
kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's only 647 registered .Tube domains and you could have registered a better .tube..
http://www.thedomains.com/2016/07/0...-winds-just-647-registrations/#comment-214860

YouTube is a TM and Y0u.Tube is a typo of a TM...

I don't think you will make money with this and you are in high risk of getting a UDRP by parking it...

Are you here to make money or doing this for fun? If you want to make money you could have invested this $30+ on a twoword .com here or at godaddy closeout.

This is my opinion only, take it or leave it :)

•••
Fits right in with your 64 character top domain... Complete waste of money and domaining insight. Good grief! Hope YouTube sends you a C&D.

•••
I agree with @dotbay, there are much better .tube domains and twoword .com's at that price

•••
There's only 647 registered .Tube domains and you could have registered a better .tube..
http://www.thedomains.com/2016/07/0...-winds-just-647-registrations/#comment-214860

YouTube is a TM and Y0u.Tube is a typo of a TM...

I don't think you will make money with this and you are in high risk of getting a UDRP by parking it...

Are you here to make money or doing this for fun? If you want to make money you could have invested this $30+ on a twoword .com here or at godaddy closeout.

This is my opinion only, take it or leave it :)

My 3 character CHIP .tube domain have nothing to do with the domain you mentioned.

'y0u' is NOT a 'typo' of 'you' ;)

It is not parked with the keyword 'you' or with the name of your mentioned domain - it is parked with the following LNL combo / L / N / L / TERM:

'y0u' / 'y' / '0' (digit) / 'u' / 'tube'

BTW I don't need a .com domain, thx.

Last edited:
•••
My domain have nothing to do with the domain you mentioned.

It is not parked with the keyword 'you' or with the name of your mentioned domain - it is parked with the 'keywords' 'y0u' / 'y' / '0' (digit) / 'u' / 'tube'.

How much do you think y0u.tube worth? What value do you see in it?
Did you acquired it because of youtube?

We all value domains differently and I am trying to understand your valuation process.

•••
•••
My domain have nothing to do with the domain you mentioned.

It is not parked with the keyword 'you' or with the name of your mentioned domain - it is parked with the following 'keywords' (L / N / LNL combo / term):

'y0u' / 'y' / '0' (digit) / 'u' / 'tube'

TELL THAT TO THE JUDGE WHEN YOU GET ACCUSED OF A TM VIOLATION.

•••
If youtube goes serious on this, you will have to sell that top...top domain to save yourself from bankrupt

•••
How much do you think y0u.tube worth? What value do you see in it?
Did you acquired it because of youtube?

We all value domains differently and I am trying to understand your valuation process.
If you want to know how much it is worth for me you can make your offer.
I registered it because it is a short, not .com 3 character domain.
It has nothing to do with 'youtube' or any other tube sites.

Y / 0 / U is a simple combo of an L / N / L

•••
Why is this nonsense even allowed?
And lies/trolling
'nothing to do with youtube'
k

•••
•••
If youtube goes serious on this, you will have to sell that top...top domain to save yourself from bankrupt
What does my LNL domain have to do with 'youtube'?

•••
•••
Fits right in with your 64 character top domain... Complete waste of money and domaining insight. Good grief! Hope YouTube sends you a C&D.

It's a 63 character domain, not 64. Because 63 characters are the maximum amount of characters in a domain name.
And what does the LNL combo 'y0u' have to do with 'YouTube'?

•••
•••
I can assure you that this domain is UDRP-worthy, being 'confusingly similar' enough
You'll find out soon.

•••
What does my LNL domain have to do with 'youtube'?
It really is too bad you do not understand. IMO and many of the NP members here agree that you have created a TM violation type domain. Take note of these comments today or face the consequences of your action

•••
•••
I can assure you that this domain is UDRP-worthy, being 'confusingly similar' enough
You'll find out soon.

'y0u' doesn't look like 'you'.
Everybody can see that 'y0u' is not 'you'.

•••
Kingof.top , you go in the wrong direction, you need to hear from more experienced domainers or you die, you're not the first or last to do things like this, look, like most domainers have the same opinion.

•••
It really is too bad you do not understand. IMO and many of the NP members here agree that you have created a TM violation type domain. Take note of these comments today or face the consequences of your action
I am not so concerned like you just by creating a LNL combo which is not a 'TM Violation type domain' but a simple short LNL .tube domain.

•••
Why did you pick Y0U though?

•••
If you want to know how much it is worth for me you can make your offer.
I registered it because it is a short, not .com 3 character domain.
It has nothing to do with 'youtube' or any other tube sites.

Y / 0 / U is a simple combo of an L / N / L

I think that if you can't set a price on a domain name, this domain name should not be in your portfolio.

Of course you may also value a domain name differently when you get an offer or price inquiry from an end user but you need to have an idea of it's value before buying it.

•••
Why did you pick Y0U though?
Before asking me something you have to withdraw your post 'kingof.trolls' by posting 'sry for my trolling'.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back