Dynadot

poll POLL / What is the 0 and what is the o?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What you think is the 0 and what you think is the o?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I think, 0 is the 0

• I think, o is the o

• I THINK THIS POLL IS NONSENSE BECAUSE I CAN DISTINGUISH A 0 from an o

• I think, 0 is the o

• I think, o is the 0

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Dear nP members,

referring to my THREAD* about my stylish 3 character LNL .tube CHIP .tube domain y0u.tube I now started a POLL about the difference of the digit 0 and the letter o here.

This POLLs question is the following:
What you think is the 0 and what you think is the o?
  • Please choose the three (of the five) points which you think they are right to see the current results!
  • Of course you are also welcome to post your opinion about the two different signs. But please know that I may dislike it if I do not agree with it althoug I generally appreciate your participation in the debate.

Thanx,
all the best with your invest,
kingof.top

* THREAD https://www.namepros.com/threads/y0u-tube-y0u-tube-y-0-digit-u-tld-tube.957689
/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Every post on nP reflects an individual POV (opinion):

That's why you can find this hint at every thread's first opening post:
'The opinions expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.'

Maybe I am wiser than it looks for you.
My investments / domains are so wise like I am.

I reply to you because I agree with your opinion or because I don't agree with your opinion.
not likely IMO

•••
Example: GLKF5V-7O53 or JVC6DK0-HG*LCI

The above examples are typical authentication codes that we use to transfer domains, it's easy to see how mistakes happen when we read or type codes like these.

I have never typed an authentication code though (does anyone even do that?), I copy/paste them.

•••
I have never typed an authentication code though (does anyone even do that?), I copy/paste them.

I did that once but I had no problems to distinguish the 0 from the o.

•••
Now I know you're trolling.

There's no way that you can be serious.
So? How would be if everyone tries the same? I can open a similar thread too

•••
So? How would be if everyone tries the same? I can open a similar thread too
I don't 'try' anything here.
This thread is 100 % related content to another, but serious thread - in a satirical way - that's why it is placed in the break room.

Sometimes humor is simply the best (or the only) way to discuss something.
You don't have to follow this thread, you simply can ignore ('ignore button', 'unfollow') it (or me) instead of 'hating' it (or me).

Last edited:
•••
What the hell is this crap?

Bro find something better to do with your time then write nonsense

•••
What the hell is this crap?

Bro find something better to do with your time then write nonsense

I voted for I THINK THIS POLL IS NONSENSE BECAUSE I CAN DISTINGUISH A 0 from an o

Last edited:
•••
I think the thread is nonsense and u should close it

•••
I think the thread is nonsense and u should close it
I agree - as long as nobody continues with writing, I will not continue with writing.

BTW This POLL / thread is indeed 'nonsense' - but only if you see it separated from the context.
I fact it has a serious background (read the opening post) and it was my only way to 'handle' it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back