IT.COM

new gtlds .XYZ email issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
I have email account on .XYZ domain, I sent some emails last November and I received no response, today I was told that my email reply was not working properly ( but today it was working), that they attempted to answer my emails but it did not work.

I am using gmail as provider to my .XYZ email!

Could it be something related to the .XYZ extension? or gTLDs?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have a trace of some sort ? Mail server log ? Either on your end or other party's ?

•••
I get some problems if I try to forward emails to a gmail account, and these are .coms. It seems that some email servers don't like addresses to be forwarded to gmail. I suspect it's not related to the TLD, but to the sender's perception of email forwarding.

•••
Can't see it having anything to do with the .xyz or generic domains. They work the same as any other domain. I use my own email server. I block nothing. I therefore receive every email sent to me. The replies you got were probably marked as spam, if they were sent at all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back