Domain Empire

discuss On my email daily comes spam from .xyz sites. On your email comes too?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Now when .xyz extension is available, on my email box comes spam from .xyz sites. I'm not alone who have such problem?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Or something you'd rather not read.

I don't have the slightest idea what this means. Obviously, I'd rather not read spam.

No, I've never seen a legitimate email from a .xyz domain. I'm sorry if that offends you.

•••
Let's talk more about your coke usage :laugh: Kidding

I get the concept give it away to get a user base but if your inbox leads to 100% spam from the extension and people set filters to block the extension then a few bad apples ruin it for anyone legitimate so a sale is okay but I personally would never give away an extension or sell it for .99 etc... as then you know who will be buying them up=Spammers

Haha. Some funny stuff. :)

You'd think you wouldn't give it away free but you would. That's how Mr Negari got where he is. Sure we got scammers and spammers but you gotta take into account he has the number one GTLD right now and he got it to that position buy giving it away for free. As dumb as that sounds he won in the end. Now he needs to make up for it and pay off the investors and he will whether he knows it or not. We have already seen some great sales from XYZ and it's been a year ... .Club and .Tv have been present for a while but we already have seen a six figure sale by XYZ so obviously someone sees the value. Now if the end users see that value as well. We won't know for sure until time passes.

•••
I don't have the slightest idea what this means. Obviously, I'd rather not read spam.

No, I've never seen a legitimate email from a .xyz domain. I'm sorry if that offends you.

Should it offend me. Haha. Joking.
Of course you haven't seen an XYZ email from a serious company. We don't have any serious ones yet unless you're subscribed to Hooli.
And as for reading spam; not about that. It's about the fact that when you see .XYZ you most likely or not will assume it's spam because of a thread like this. Lol.

I am not complaining you don't invest in XYZ. LMFAO because you see some spam emails and don't want to invest in something because it's got a bad vibe or so you say ... Have you ever been hunting ? What if you're friend told you that gun he let you borrow killed a person. Would you use that gun ? What would that say about you ?

•••
There is so much referral spam from .xyz domains and other new gTLDs. Every day there is another garbage site I have to block that uses .xyz or .website.

How is this any surprise to people? This was also the downfall of other extensions that offered cheap registrations, and the legacy of cheap new extensions is just repeating.

•••
Let's talk more about your coke usage :laugh: Kidding

I get the concept give it away to get a user base but if your inbox leads to 100% spam from the extension and people set filters to block the extension then a few bad apples ruin it for anyone legitimate so a sale is okay but I personally would never give away an extension or sell it for .99 etc... as then you know who will be buying them up=Spammers

Hammer, Nail, Head
My opinion, is that the problem is not the extension ( .xyz ). Is the people who abused this extension. Making xyz look bad! Should report this kind of activities. Spam, scammers and such; please stop making issues with other people. Just my thought.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back