IT.COM

information XRP/Ripple Price $.2034 did anyone invest?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
seems as though no one on NP has interest in XRP aka Ripple.

XRP/ Ripple is a Crypto Currency like Bitcoin.

It is thee only one that's "in bed" with the Banks and that's a good thing as banks see these cryptocurrencies as problematic especially with the whole KYC (Know Your Customer) rules being enforced worldwide.

I did a check on the XRP price recently. To be perfectly honest I haven't checked it in a while as it was pretty dismal last time I checked it was hovering at about $.0056 I had some bought some for the hell of it at $.00218

Today it's at $.2034

Did anyone invest in XRP? it was pretty cheap and still is. at $.2034 especially when you see Ethereum at $89 and bitcoin at $1700.

Imagine if you bought now at $.2034? if it goes up to $10? or even $1700?

It's a gamble I know but sure is fun! and Cheap to gamble.

Now that

Santander
and
Bank of America
and Wells Fargo are on board.

with that kind of backing?

Dubbed thee only Crypto that's is LOVED by the banks?

Let's be honest in your digital world. Paper Money will go the way of the Dodo.

The question is are you on board or missing the boat?

and what about Ripple or XRP Domains? anyone invest in these?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You sure I am seeing $2.68
it came down but hit $3 i like the concept and it seems to be a solid coin lots of rummers that it will be listed on coinbase..

•••
You guys realize a lot of the trading is just bots, and the money moved out of ripple into trx, and looks like they are just picking off low priced coins where they can pick up tens of thousands of coins for peanuts, and move them into the teens, and exit.

Trx had all the buzz of it was just 3.5 cents a few days ago, hit 30 today, from a business plan it’s a crap coin, but that is not what is driving it, it is straight finding a new host to pump, and exit, so look for the opportunity, don’t get married to the idea. A day ago ripple was all love, and today they are selling it for the new whore on the corner.

There isn’t much long term
Strategy here other than bitcoin and eth right now, just money moving, one minute it’s going to 100, next minute it’s sell sell sell.

Doge coin which was created as a joke has a billion dollar valuation.

so why exactly would only bitcoin and eth be long term plays and nothing else? just curious

•••
so why exactly would only bitcoin and eth be long term plays and nothing else? just curious
No money to be made, but just be careful that is all.

•••
You guys realize a lot of the trading is just bots, and the money moved out of ripple into trx, and looks like they are just picking off low priced coins where they can pick up tens of thousands of coins for peanuts, and move them into the teens, and exit.

Trx had all the buzz of it was just 3.5 cents a few days ago, hit 30 today, from a business plan it’s a crap coin, but that is not what is driving it, it is straight finding a new host to pump, and exit, so look for the opportunity, don’t get married to the idea. A day ago ripple was all love, and today they are selling it for the new whore on the corner.

Have you read the TRX whitepaper? Do you know about it's partnership with Game.com ? Done due diligence on it's executive team and partners? TRX is one of the most impressive cryptocurrencies out there. Take out all the hype and look into what makes it better than the other 200 or so actively traded cryptos that are out of the top 10. TRX and ENJ are the best gaming targeted tokens in crypto. You have to rethink the whole notion of "business" when you talk about crypto currencies. These aren't actual companies, their end goals are mostly altruistic and they are creating an ecosystem for other people build on so that the gaming industry innovates further. These are networks, cooperatives...CHAINS.

Gaming based coins like TRX and ENJ will be releasing SDK's for game developers to begin monetizing virtual gaming items. Enjin coin for example will be released as an update on MineCraft next month, enabling users to create and sell in game items. They also have SDKs for the Unity and Unreal Engine being released for mobile games. Services like Dmarket will take advantage of this evolution by offering gamers a blockchain based virtual item market. Just how viral can this be? Well for one Enjin coin already boasts a user base of 18 Million gamers, because Enjin the company behind the coin has been helping create massive gaming communities for the past 12 years. Things are happening at an accelerated rate because there are no regulations and boundaries stopping old models from being innovated, no pullback. You have to see the bigger picture and understand how these cooperative ecosystems will interconnect and shape the future. Not 1 year into the future but 5-10 years and not just in gaming there are some even bigger developments in insurance(REGA) and healthcare(MedicalChain) on the blockchain.

Have you seen how insane the new registrations growth on top marketplaces are? Many are not letting in new users due to high registration volumes because they have to upgrade their infrastructure. This goes beyond simple bot trading and you have to take serious time to study what, when, where and why things are moving so quickly and who is making it happen. There will definitely be ups and downs but overall we are in a very exciting period of social-economic evolution. I'm not in it to make profit today. I'm all about the LR.

https://cci30.com/ ----->The Crypto Currencies Index.

rRobviv.png

Last edited:
•••
Have you read the TRX whitepaper? Do you know about it's partnership with Game.com ? Done due diligence on it's executive team and partners? TRX is one of the most impressive cryptocurrencies out there. Take out all the hype and look into what makes it better than the other 200 or so actively traded cryptos that are out of the top 10. TRX and ENJ are the best gaming targeted tokens in crypto. You have to rethink the whole notion of "business" when you talk about crypto currencies. These aren't actual companies, their end goals are mostly altruistic and they are creating an ecosystem for other people build on so that the gaming industry innovates further. These are networks, cooperatives...CHAINS.

Gaming based coins like TRX and ENJ will be releasing SDK's for game developers to begin monetizing virtual gaming items. Enjin coin for example will be released as an update on MineCraft next month, enabling users to create and sell in game items. They also have SDKs for the Unity and Unreal Engine being released for mobile games. Services like Dmarket will take advantage of this evolution by offering gamers a blockchain based virtual item market. Just how viral can this be? Well for one Enjin coin already boasts a user base of 18 Million gamers, because Enjin the company behind the coin has been helping create massive gaming communities for the past 12 years. Things are happening at an accelerated rate because there are no regulations and boundaries stopping old models from being innovated, no pullback. You have to see the bigger picture and understand how these cooperative ecosystems will interconnect and shape the future. Not 1 year into the future but 5-10 years and not just in gaming there are some even bigger developments in insurance(REGA) and healthcare(MedicalChain) on the blockchain.

Have you seen how insane the new registrations growth on top marketplaces are? Many are not letting in new users due to high registration volumes because they have to upgrade their infrastructure. This goes beyond simple bot trading and you have to take serious time to study what, when, where and why things are moving so quickly and who is making it happen. There will definitely be ups and downs but overall we are in a very exciting period of social-economic evolution. I'm not in it to make profit today. I'm all about the LR.

https://cci30.com/ ----->The Crypto Currencies Index.

rRobviv.png
Yes, like many coins it’s a lot of IF’s, I know the bandwagon is loaded until it is ready to jump off, very aware how this game works.

Yes, binance shut the doors to new reg’s today due to server upgrades.

The people and bots trading in and out of these coins don’t give 2 shits about it, they want to ride them up on the news, and sell, then watch them pull back, and do it again, it’s a musical chairs game.

There is about 1400 live now, majority of them will fail, probably after the founders sell their stakes first, right now it is chaos, and that is the best time to make money, because if everything was fine, and orderly things would not move like they do. So make your bets, and ride them up, and try to get some of that speculative money into your pocket before a lot of it goes up in smoke.

I have been buying and selling coin domains long before this thread ...I own hundreds of these little things, good ones, not that mae up stuff... so I want the industry to stick around, and grow. I guess I have seen so much of this crap within the equity markets, I tend not to believe it word for word. 💋

Try to put it into a real world perspective, so you remember in 2015/2016 when people were buying 5L.com chips for $40 plus dollars, and now they won’t even register them with a $2 .com coupon. Same situation, look what sessions did to the mj market today, these kind of things have a way of rearing their ugly head.

I loaded up on trx, and I got in late a few days ago, but it was still 3.5 cents, is it worth what it’s worth in a real world perspective because they wrote some ideas on a white paper, probably not, but if some sucker wants to pay me 30 cents for it, I will make 10x my money, and wait for a pull back. Heck they could run this up to $1, it doesn’t have to make sense in a fiscal perspective, because none of this stuff does, and nobody is questioning it, and that’s ok for now. As long as everyone is well fed, and having fun, I say let the train keep rolling. It will actually stop, and people will need to get off, it’s that 3rd 4th wave that usually gets burned, most of them have yet to enter, or get verified. It would be nice if Coinbase added some more alt coins.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, like many coins it’s a lot of IF’s, I know the bandwagon is loaded until it is ready to jump off, very aware how this game works.

Yes, binance shut the doors to new reg’s today due to server upgrades, I am well aware of this.

The people and bots trading in and out of these coins don’t give 2 sh*ts about it, they want to ride them up on the news, and sell, then watch them pull back, and do it again, it’s a musical chairs game.

There is about 1400 live now, majority of them will fail, probably after the founders sell their stakes first, right now it is chaos, and that is the best time to make money, because if everything was fine, and orderly things would not move like they do. So make your bets, and ride them up, and try to get some of that speculative money into your pocket before a lot of it goes up in smoke.

I have been buying and selling coin domains long before this thread ...I own hundreds of these little things, good ones, not that mae up stuff... so I want the industry to stick around, and grow. I guess I have seen so much of this crap within the equity markets, I tend not to believe it word for word. 💋

Try to put it into a real world perspective, so you remember in 2015/2016 when people were buying 5L.com chips for $40 plus dollars, and now they won’t even register them with a $2 .com coupon. Same situation, look what sessions did to the mj market today, these kind of things have a way of rearing their ugly head.

I loaded up on trx, and I got in late a few days ago, but it was still 3.5 cents, is it worth what it’s worth in a real world perspective because they wrote some ideas on a white paper, probably not, but if some sucker wants to pay me 30 cents for it, I will make 10x my money, and wait for a pull back. Heck they could run this up to $1, it doesn’t have to make sense in a fiscal perspective, because none of this stuff does, and nobody is questioning it, and that’s ok for now. As long as everyone is well fed, and having fun, I say let the train keep rolling. It will actually stop, and people will need to get off, it’s that 3rd 4th wave that usually gets burned, most of them have yet to enter, or get verified. It would be nice if Coinbase added some more alt coins.

If's? Yo do realize that TRX is being implemented on Pei Wo? An app built by the CEO of Tron that is boasting 10 million users? It's not starting from zero when it's executed, like ENJ it's starting with millions. That is not an if that is a certainty. The big difference between winners and losers in altcoins is execution. If you don't deliver or end up being fraudulent it's over say good night to your project. If you study hard enough you can separate the winners from the losers and end up being way ahead of speculative traders, who are only in it to make a quick buck.

We are only at the beginning because the majority of successful cryptos will have derivative applications. For example for TRX and ENJ there will be full on games being released by developers that have item markets running on each coin. I'd also be pretty wary in trying to compare Alts to chip.coms, more $$$ is traded in cryptos in minutes than in domains in a single year so the market is a lot more complex with a multitude of different variables and risk factors that have to be acknowledged before you can even make a concise conclusion regarding it's movements. If you go to the bottom of the page of cci30.com you can see how the formula is derived for the index and realize that it's much more complex than computing something like the SP500 as the cryptocurrency market is much more volatile so calculations need to occur more frequently. There will be corrections, that is certain, but I don't even think we are in the second wave...this is the start of the first wave. Remember we are still just talking about currencies and not their derivative solutions yet, once those are implemented then we can really see which horses come out on top. Once we see some monopolization of block chain services then it becomes very likely for their to be some big corrections because a lot of currencies that seem like winners right now will become losers as the net effect of freely competitive markets.

When I mentioned 200+, I was only talking about the actively traded coins with significant daily volume not the 1000 other coins that have zero volume, the majority of those are failures or pump and dump coins, that will make room for other more efficient solutions, it's dog eat dog.

I bought trx at less than a cent btw. Still holding now. Also bought ENJ at 3 cents and a lot of other coins like District0x and Digibyte because I believe in the ecosystems they represent and not about short term speculative profits. Of course I also allocate some of my profits to technical trading looking RSI, BOLLs, MACD etc (not candle stick trading) when I'm in the mood but for the most part, this is about being risk averse, studying and working very hard to find out which solutions have the potential to be used by the masses over a 10 year time horizon. Remember bitcoin cash? Everyone said it would die, that it's a shitcoin worth nothing and became extremely speculative, in the meanwhile at its lowest point you could have bought 1 for low $xxx bucks 5 months ago, today its worth over $2k not because of hype, because a lot of the sentiment was negative, but because of fundamental characteristics that were not priced in until people became more knowledgeable about the coin and what made it valuable. If you look at the BitcoinCash.org sales thread you'll see me protesting to people to focus on fundamentals and not to fall into the negative hype. It pays to do you're own research.

Last edited:
•••
I cane here telling people to invest in TRX, ADA, XLM a few days ago. If anyone listened, they doubled their money these past couple days! If anyone wants info i’d be HAPPY to share and make you rich! Costs me nothing and I love to help people out :) TRX, REQ, ADA, IOTA, COV, and WAX will make you rich this year!
I followed this thread because of that post. Please keep dropping the hints here.

Same to all who've been given free pointers. Thanks everyone!

•••

Last edited:
•••
so I decided to jump onboard crypto few days ago
kinda late for a lot of stuff.. but at same time.. crypto is just starting..

here is to my crappy (compared to peopl who own 500 btc hahaha) little crypto venture.. which cost me $550 total to buy..... let's see how it goes :)

https://coin.fyi/portfolio/main-a1db4d07da5bdea0

•••
so I decided to jump onboard crypto few days ago
kinda late for a lot of stuff.. but at same time.. crypto is just starting..

here is to my crappy (compared to peopl who own 500 btc hahaha) little crypto venture.. which cost me $550 total to buy..... let's see how it goes :)

https://coin.fyi/portfolio/main-a1db4d07da5bdea0
Wow, I know a bit about DOGE it was started as a joke with a programmer from Oregon a few years back, or something, it really shot up, that is insane, that is worth over $1B, they used to hand those things out like crazy, mainly for tipping.

Last edited:
•••
Wow, I know a bit about DOGE it was started as a joke with a programmer from Oregon about his dog, or something, it really shot up, that is insane, that is worth over $1B, they used to hand those things out like crazy, mainly for tipping.

yeah true.
its like 1.5 cent now I think
I'm defiitely gonna buy more.
if for no other reason then cause I love dogs.

•••
yeah true.
its like 1.5 cent now I think
I'm defiitely gonna buy more.
if for no other reason then cause I love dogs.
TRX is taking a bit of a bath, something related to the CEO doing a webcam interview that did not go over well, he has been tweeting quite a bit of upcoming deals, and he is just a 26 year old guy, and some people got nervous, we will see if he can connect with Alibaba.

•••
TRX is taking a bit of a bath, something related to the CEO doing a webcam interview that did not go over well, he has been tweeting quite a bit of upcoming deals, and he is just a 26 year old guy, and some people got nervous, we will see if he can connect with Alibaba.
Tron always seems to go down after Justin does the live announcements. It will bounce back up after bitcoin goes way back down as tge whales switch gears :xf.wink:. Supposed to have a big partnership announcement next weekend also. As well as a huge coin burn this quarter.

•••
Tron always seems to go down after Justin does the live announcements. It will bounce back up after bitcoin goes way back down as tge whales switch gears :xf.wink:. Supposed to have a big partnership announcement next weekend also. As well as a huge coin burn this quarter.
Bright guy Justin, but he needs to bring in a PR person, he was an early employee at Ripple also

•••
Anyone get on the TRX, POE, FUN train?

Yes, took a little run with POE and moved some to SUB last night before its little runup. Left myself some POE and will buy more of it back if I can below .20. I plan to keep a stash of both of these tokens around for a while as they look like really strong tech/talent/vision.

I watched TRX skyrocket from .07 all the way .25 and was tempted to jump in but the buying looked too irrational...still not sure about TRX.

Last edited:
•••
Some one know about a good and secured wallet for trx ???

•••

so... how many people do you think will die?

interesting points though.. even his simple example of btc going down from say 20k to 15k and maybe never back up again to where it was.. that already there could make a ton of people go bakrupt that bought it at 20k!

some food for thouigh no doubt!

maybe the good old saying.. if too good to be true.. never truly goes out of style!

•••
I still have a position bought at 0.15. I was hoping it would get to 0.3. Boy, was I surprised when it reached 3 USD.
It was only like 10 USD tho :DDDD
Still good profit.

•••
holy crap ........pretty much all the cryptos coming down today!

I guess a ton of people will be buyin today! :)

•••
holy crap ........pretty much all the cryptos coming down today!

I guess a ton of people will be buyin today! :)
You have to watch market caps, and over saturation, it’s a market correction, it hurts many, unless you were in eth, it is healthy. Trading patterns are wacky, there is not much logic in play when you have doge coin worth $2B, analysts are going to start calling it out, and a bubble, and should push the big 3 coins up more, as people flee to safety.

It’s become quite pump, and dump lately.
Trx is one example, and the CEO’s pumping on Twitter, was actually quite unprofessional.

Last edited:
•••
You have to watch market caps, and over saturation, it’s a market correction, it hurts many, unless you were in eth, it is healthy. Trading patterns are wacky, there is not much logic in play when you have doge coin worth $2B, analysts are going to start calling it out, and a bubble, and should push the big 3 coins up more, as people flee to safety.

It’s become quite pump, and dump lately.
Trx is one example, and the CEO’s pumping on Twitter, was actually quite unprofessional.

agreed.
I am reading more and more about cryptos... the more you read the more you begin to realize it is NOT so easy to make money.. and certainly not guarantgeed money.. as anyone who's hearing about crpyos for first time on the news may be led to believe.. mind you, buying btc at $500 or so some months back and sitting on it would have been good easy money now.. but.. who knew.. it's how it goes .. that no one knows the future ! :)

well... looks like binance is back online for new regs ... so people trying to sell binance accounts filled up with some cheap crappy cryptos in some cases just for the show, for 25k a piece (I seen them try on ebay), I guess will have to stop trying.. and look for other new innovative ways to make a dollar with cryptos :)

do you yourslef participate in icos? do you think those may be one of the best ways to make a buck at this stage?

•••
agreed.
I am reading more and more about cryptos... the more you read the more you begin to realize it is NOT so easy to make money.. and certainly not guarantgeed money.. as anyone who's hearing about crpyos for first time on the news may be led to believe.. mind you, buying btc at $500 or so some months back and sitting on it would have been good easy money now.. but.. who knew.. it's how it goes .. that no one knows the future ! :)

well... looks like binance is back online for new regs ... so people trying to sell binance accounts filled up with some cheap crappy cryptos in some cases just for the show, for 25k a piece (I seen them try on ebay), I guess will have to stop trying.. and look for other new innovative ways to make a dollar with cryptos :)

do you yourslef participate in icos? do you think those may be one of the best ways to make a buck at this stage?
Ico’s have been a great return to date, but with 1400 coins, and counting the space is getting crowded. Lots of accounts are still not verified, people have been on the sidelines for weeks, I am sure frustrations are high, as well I have had some friends who have had to wait 1 week for withdrawal processing of their funds, which makes them think some exchanges are not holding enough cash assets if a mass withdrawal is placed.

•••
China is cracking down on BTC, that's the reason for the drop.
"ETH" is where the ROI is at, I predict 2k by summer.

This is only my opinion NOT financial advise.
Do you own due diligence.

Corrected typo ETH is buy and hold!

Last edited:
•••
ETC is where the ROI is at, I predict 2k by summer.

Your saying ETC as in ETH classic?

Thanks, you have been very correct in past predictions, more so than anyone else.

•••
ETC is where the ROI is at, I predict 2k by summer.

and what would be your opinion on ETH if I can ask?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back