Dynadot

information XRP/Ripple Price $.2034 did anyone invest?

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
seems as though no one on NP has interest in XRP aka Ripple.

XRP/ Ripple is a Crypto Currency like Bitcoin.

It is thee only one that's "in bed" with the Banks and that's a good thing as banks see these cryptocurrencies as problematic especially with the whole KYC (Know Your Customer) rules being enforced worldwide.

I did a check on the XRP price recently. To be perfectly honest I haven't checked it in a while as it was pretty dismal last time I checked it was hovering at about $.0056 I had some bought some for the hell of it at $.00218

Today it's at $.2034

Did anyone invest in XRP? it was pretty cheap and still is. at $.2034 especially when you see Ethereum at $89 and bitcoin at $1700.

Imagine if you bought now at $.2034? if it goes up to $10? or even $1700?

It's a gamble I know but sure is fun! and Cheap to gamble.

Now that

Santander
and
Bank of America
and Wells Fargo are on board.

with that kind of backing?

Dubbed thee only Crypto that's is LOVED by the banks?

Let's be honest in your digital world. Paper Money will go the way of the Dodo.

The question is are you on board or missing the boat?

and what about Ripple or XRP Domains? anyone invest in these?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If anyone is interested in other chances to rocket like these, hold TRX, XLM, COV, and ADA! :) I am in no way affiliated with these coins, I have been in crypto a long time and if you just HOLD you will profit so so so much.... dont pull out for that 1-5k profit (unless you know how to ride the dips), just hold for at least a few months.
Which site do you use to hold and buy these coin?

P.S: Congratulation for your .06 XRP, so great.

•••
Which site do you use to hold and buy these coin?

P.S: Congratulation for your .06 XRP, so great.
I live in the US so I use Bittrex and Binance to trade a few of my crypto’s.

•••
It’s absolutely booming today. Congrats to you HODLers 🍾

•••
Just crossed $3, I hear it may be added to the Canadian exchange platform Coinsquare

•••
I cane here telling people to invest in TRX, ADA, XLM a few days ago. If anyone listened, they doubled their money these past couple days! If anyone wants info i’d be HAPPY to share and make you rich! Costs me nothing and I love to help people out :) TRX, REQ, ADA, IOTA, COV, and WAX will make you rich this year!

•••
I cane here telling people to invest in TRX, ADA, XLM a few days ago. If anyone listened, they doubled their money these past couple days! If anyone wants info i’d be HAPPY to share and make you rich! Costs me nothing and I love to help people out :) TRX, REQ, ADA, IOTA, COV, and WAX will make you rich this year!
I also highly recommend Litecoin (LTC) Icon (ICX) & Wanchain (WAN) (y)

•••
Nope didn't invest. Nice pump though.

•••
Binance just crashed..

Screenshot_20180103-194903.png

•••
•••
•••
I tried to register with Binance, server down, anyone recommend a reputable exchange to pick up some TRX?

•••
•••
Anyone get on the TRX, POE, FUN train?

•••
Can anyone recommend me a good site to transfer some ££ into crypto? Hearing some of the stories about coinbase has me spooked a bit. (UK here if it matters)

Thanks

•••
•••
so ripple is going a bit down.. but I do not worry for it... I own a few.. and plan to hold on for some long time

im on gatehub for ripple.. but wanted to get on binance and register there this morning but lo behold they shut down new applications as of this morning

I wonder if I made deadlineI'll have to see..

4324234343.JPG

•••
oh ok
woohoo I guess

looks like I was one of last ones they accepted. I registered at 9am this morning
seems I am able to login

nice. now I can get me some tron.

•••
people are amazing (not)
imagine there is already a dude on ebay selling a new binance account for 1k. and people watching it.. and probably someone will actually buy it.

amazing

•••
people are amazing (not)
imagine there is already a dude on ebay selling a new binance account for 1k. and people watching it.. and probably someone will actually buy it.

amazing
free market :ROFL:

•••
ENJ(Enjine Coin) guys....get in before it's live on minecraft.

•••
I'm in on the fun... Bought a couple thousand Ripple at .24 and sold when it hit a buck (DOH! :meh:) Now I'm into IOTA and ADA... Maybe I'll check out TRX...

On a domain-related note, by chance, I may have blundered into a Crypto domain play...

I'm holding a domain - call it Buyxxxxx.com - and it appears a major coin may be rebranding to "xxxxx." This said, what do you think a BuyBitcoin.com or BuyEth.com or BuyRipple.com type domain is worth? (I ask because, all of a sudden, a guy came out of nowhere with a $$$$ offer on the name - That's how I figured out what was going on! ;))

•••
I'm in on the fun... Bought a couple thousand Ripple at .24 and sold when it hit a buck (DOH! :meh:) Now I'm into IOTA and ADA... Maybe I'll check out TRX...

On a domain-related note, by chance, I may have blundered into a Crypto domain play...

I'm holding a domain - call it Buyxxxxx.com - and it appears a major coin may be rebranding to "xxxxx." This said, what do you think a BuyBitcoin.com or BuyEth.com or BuyRipple.com type domain is worth? (I ask because, all of a sudden, a guy came out of nowhere with a $$$$ offer on the name - That's how I figured out what was going on! ;))

Right now, the sky is the limit in general for crypto domains because the global mindshare is just starting to get rolling. A name like that I'd say $xxxx+ is reasonable, if it's a top 10 crypto just because Buy+Word.com domain's aren't that hot. $5k would be a good selling price for something like that.

•••
You guys realize a lot of the trading is just bots, and the money moved out of ripple into trx, and looks like they are just picking off low priced coins where they can pick up tens of thousands of coins for peanuts, and move them into the teens, and exit.

Trx had all the buzz of it was just 3.5 cents a few days ago, hit 30 today, from a business plan it’s a crap coin, but that is not what is driving it, it is straight finding a new host to pump, and exit, so look for the opportunity, don’t get married to the idea. A day ago ripple was all love, and today they are selling it for the new whore on the corner.

There isn’t much long term
Strategy here other than bitcoin and eth right now, just money moving, one minute it’s going to 100, next minute it’s sell sell sell.

Doge coin which was created as a joke has a billion dollar valuation.

Last edited:
•••
xrp now over $3 way to go to all the buyers...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back