IT.COM

information XRP/Ripple Price $.2034 did anyone invest?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
seems as though no one on NP has interest in XRP aka Ripple.

XRP/ Ripple is a Crypto Currency like Bitcoin.

It is thee only one that's "in bed" with the Banks and that's a good thing as banks see these cryptocurrencies as problematic especially with the whole KYC (Know Your Customer) rules being enforced worldwide.

I did a check on the XRP price recently. To be perfectly honest I haven't checked it in a while as it was pretty dismal last time I checked it was hovering at about $.0056 I had some bought some for the hell of it at $.00218

Today it's at $.2034

Did anyone invest in XRP? it was pretty cheap and still is. at $.2034 especially when you see Ethereum at $89 and bitcoin at $1700.

Imagine if you bought now at $.2034? if it goes up to $10? or even $1700?

It's a gamble I know but sure is fun! and Cheap to gamble.

Now that

Santander
and
Bank of America
and Wells Fargo are on board.

with that kind of backing?

Dubbed thee only Crypto that's is LOVED by the banks?

Let's be honest in your digital world. Paper Money will go the way of the Dodo.

The question is are you on board or missing the boat?

and what about Ripple or XRP Domains? anyone invest in these?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is pretty much the picture for many alt coins across the board, a correction is happening, not TRX specific.
Every crypto currency get market correction, only invest in those who over come from correction.

•••
Every crypto currency get market correction, only invest in those who over come from correction.
Usually the smartest thing to do is wait it out, and watch for a new flow of money and follow it back up if possible.

Otherwise the base coins like BTC ETH and LTC are a safety holding vessel for much of this alt coin money right now.

To put it into context XRP was reaching the same marketcap as Chevron who owns companies like
Subsidiaries: Texaco, Tengizchevroil, Chevron U.S.A. Inc., MORE

It didn't make a lot of sense in terms of where do we go from here, I am sure many insiders used these prices to exit. Take Charlie Lee, for him to sell his entire positions he knew that his upside was pretty well maxed out.

•••
TRX will hit 0.0000355 level ( A good level for liquidate a position) but please consider that patient specially in cryptos is a virtue. It may reach $5 for each TRX in future. For traders it is hard to hold a position because they challenge with their fears when a position want to be good and profitable. As long as a trader feels fear with a position that will be nice one.

•••
It's up to you to sell or not to sell, I am not going to explain. What I have said is only my opinion after knowing some information about ripple but I yet to authenticate it.

*Though I have sold all of my ripple when it was at $2.
listen captain america. Your opinion is based on what? how much xrp did you own like 1k ripples?

you are definition of FUD.

•••
TRX will hit 0.0000355 level ( A good level for liquidate a position) but please consider that patient specially in cryptos is a virtue. It may reach $5 for each TRX in future. For traders it is hard to hold a position because they challenge with their fears when a position want to be good and profitable. As long as a trader feels fear with a position that will be nice one.

you sir defintion of stupidity. trx is no way hitting $5 for few years. so relax.

•••
listen captain america. Your opinion is based on what? how much xrp did you own like 1k ripples?

you are definition of FUD.
Haha,

I hope you get all your investment back. I know how painful situation when you are losing your hard earned money.

•••
Haha,

I hope you get all your investment back. I know how painful situation when you are losing your hard earned money.
Really?

I have 21 btc btw I don't hodl any xrp at the moment.

So what - it was not hard earned money to begin with- it was smart money invested. So when the btc go up again over 20k i will come back and comment may be a while though.

Been crypto trading for a year now :) so you can relax I have seen worse of worse and best of best

One tip I shud give u - nothing moon forever nothing dips forever- market of balance of these two.

Now drink koolaid. Hodl is the best way to go. I advise you don't spread fomo and fud when u don't know itself anything or too little.

Enjoy captain America

Investment back? I already did am like 2000 percent up :) Even when market is bleak

PS: i Also do domaining since 2007 - just you know that am not a newbie.

Last edited:
•••
Temper, temper guys. No need to go ballistic on each other

•••
Temper, temper guys. No need to go ballistic on each other
there is no temper, but people should be more responsible when creating fomo or spreading fud without any valid findings.

No ballistics or such, trust me, reddit is enough for that or telegram.

•••
Most of us flipped from domains to crypto in 2017 and we did well. I think it’s maybe the time now to flip again to domains. The prices are now about fifth to third from the peak and the crypto is very unstable when a lot of investors want to take their gains home and above all the korea problem.

•••
Really?

I have 21 btc btw I don't hodl any xrp at the moment.

So what - it was not hard earned money to begin with- it was smart money invested. So when the btc go up again over 20k i will come back and comment may be a while though.

Been crypto trading for a year now :) so you can relax I have seen worse of worse and best of best

One tip I shud give u - nothing moon forever nothing dips forever- market of balance of these two.

Now drink koolaid. Hodl is the best way to go. I advise you don't spread fomo and fud when u don't know itself anything or too little.

Enjoy captain America

Investment back? I already did am like 2000 percent up :) Even when market is bleak

PS: i Also do domaining since 2007 - just you know that am not a newbie.
there is no temper, but people should be more responsible when creating fomo or spreading fud without any valid findings.

No ballistics or such, trust me, reddit is enough for that or telegram.

I am out!

•••
Moneygram partnered with XRP. Enjoy the XRP guys !!!

Hodlers always rewarded.

•••
Ripple did not freeze any XRP, the gateway wallet the guy was using to hold his coins froze them. If he had stored them somewhere else that wouldn’t have been possible.

•••
MoneyGram is not bank it's a service like PayPal etc. But yet it's can pump the market to some way

But,

Yes if someone followed my previous info they are happy.

Buy Bitcoin Cash & Zcash if you are going to hold it for long.

Buy Ripple when it's come down at $1 to $2 & sell it when it goes to $2.10 to $2.50 sort time.

Always make note, if something goes up in little time then there is 99% chances it's come down fast (you can call it, hoder of profits or market correction).

•••
MoneyGram is not bank it's a service like PayPal etc. But yet it's can pump the market to some way

But,

Yes if someone followed my previous info they are happy.

Moneygram is not bank - i think everyone knows. They might announce western union as well. Follow your advice of fomo or fud? lets ask you how much you are invested in crypto to follow your advice?

•••
•••
Nope, It will be last & then you will be in ignore List.

https://coin.fyi/portfolio/furquah-d4888084c1197cf6

You're bleeding.

Side note...

XRP 30.PNG

•••
•••
I give u oiece of advice get out of btg :) n invest somewhere proper. Now thats good advice, buy cardano instead of btg (bitgold) not safe investment

Have fun (say no to fomo or fud) n base ur opinion on facts, buy cardano n we talk in feb - enjoy brother!
I will pass your advice, today it's changed up to 47.94%

Tron, they tweeted back to back good news but the TRX going to down & down, it was trading at $0.10 (it's simply prove me what I said it's after researching not in thin air)

Last edited:
•••

Tron, they tweeted back to back good news but the TRX going to down & down, it was trading at $0.10 (it's simply prove me what I said it's after researching not in thin air)
lol, going down where??

220 SATS to stablizing around 700 to 800 sats, is not going down. You cant factor in daily price, you have to factor in like monthly. Thats why Your advice is not good, because u expect daily increases in the prices like a day traders. Let me advice you, just buy and hodl for atleast a month, dont worry about price every minute or hour or every day.

•••

oK, you are really biased person, and hence people should not listen to your advice. You invest based on daily, or hourly. In a month we will talk. I cant or noone can crystal ball hourly or daily price. If you can do that, you are going to beat warren buffet.

•••
any of you read of the experiment someone made buying 10$ of each coin in 100 top coins
jan1 2017

and letting it sit til end of 2017?

I may be intereated in similar experiment for 2018.

but getting 10$ of each top100 coin is not easy. but doable.

anyone wanna try?

does not mean you will get the same mindblowing result profit as in 2017.. but.. worth a try at 1k total investment.

whats worst case ??? you loose 1k (99% impossibility of course)... best case = well, sky is the limit I guess.. anyone's guess.

maybe we can create some np members pool of currencies.. or in very least get few people to work together to buy all 100 of them... cause its probably gonna be all over the place and takes long time for 1 man to get all 100. who wants to do this?

who wants to guess how mcuh profit they made on their little 1k experiment?
hint: it was mindblowing.

Last edited:
•••
just kinda getting into cryptos and exchanges etc

so.. question: is it just me or one can get verified on binance using sms outside china? I thought sms was for china only. cheers.

•••
just kinda getting into cryptos and exchanges etc

so.. question: is it just me or one can get verified on binance using sms outside china? I thought sms was for china only. cheers.

I got verified fully by giving them lots of my documents including my bank account details.

•••
oK, you are really biased person, and hence people should not listen to your advice. You invest based on daily, or hourly. In a month we will talk. I cant or noone can crystal ball hourly or daily price. If you can do that, you are going to beat warren buffet.
So I am biased person if I tell people about a crypto currency which is going down down (wow thank you). Though I tried my best to keep this talk in civilized language but it's seem I am alone which care.
Screenshot_2018-01-14-22-59-11-812_com.binance.dev.png

•••
Back