Domain Empire

information XRP/Ripple Price $.2034 did anyone invest?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
seems as though no one on NP has interest in XRP aka Ripple.

XRP/ Ripple is a Crypto Currency like Bitcoin.

It is thee only one that's "in bed" with the Banks and that's a good thing as banks see these cryptocurrencies as problematic especially with the whole KYC (Know Your Customer) rules being enforced worldwide.

I did a check on the XRP price recently. To be perfectly honest I haven't checked it in a while as it was pretty dismal last time I checked it was hovering at about $.0056 I had some bought some for the hell of it at $.00218

Today it's at $.2034

Did anyone invest in XRP? it was pretty cheap and still is. at $.2034 especially when you see Ethereum at $89 and bitcoin at $1700.

Imagine if you bought now at $.2034? if it goes up to $10? or even $1700?

It's a gamble I know but sure is fun! and Cheap to gamble.

Now that

Santander
and
Bank of America
and Wells Fargo are on board.

with that kind of backing?

Dubbed thee only Crypto that's is LOVED by the banks?

Let's be honest in your digital world. Paper Money will go the way of the Dodo.

The question is are you on board or missing the boat?

and what about Ripple or XRP Domains? anyone invest in these?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So I am biased person if I tell people about a crypto currency which is going down down (wow thank you). Though I tried my best to keep this talk in civilized language but it's seem I am alone which care.
Show attachment 77931 Show attachment 77931Show attachment 77931

again you are talking about daily price, It went from .03 to .09 to .10 cents in week. Tell me if thats not 3x times? in a week.

And also they have main net coming to launch, so it will be ok.

As far as BTG its back to below $300 and heading to again where it belongs. Fake pumps and dumps are not good. Thats why I tell you stop talking about daily prices. Day trading crypto people loose lot of money. All you are doing is getting people out on the dips which is the best way to loose money when you are telling them prices drop etc. So thats why i advice you dont create fud and fomo , based on daily prices, but like always you wont listen but keep on talking about daily prices, and influencing people to trade based on daily prices.

Thats why am telling you lets talk in a month rather than daily prices, but you wont listen

Last edited:
•••
Tron went from $17 billion market cap to $5.3 billion in 10 days. That's 69% down in less than 2 weeks.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back