IT.COM

information XRP/Ripple Price $.2034 did anyone invest?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
seems as though no one on NP has interest in XRP aka Ripple.

XRP/ Ripple is a Crypto Currency like Bitcoin.

It is thee only one that's "in bed" with the Banks and that's a good thing as banks see these cryptocurrencies as problematic especially with the whole KYC (Know Your Customer) rules being enforced worldwide.

I did a check on the XRP price recently. To be perfectly honest I haven't checked it in a while as it was pretty dismal last time I checked it was hovering at about $.0056 I had some bought some for the hell of it at $.00218

Today it's at $.2034

Did anyone invest in XRP? it was pretty cheap and still is. at $.2034 especially when you see Ethereum at $89 and bitcoin at $1700.

Imagine if you bought now at $.2034? if it goes up to $10? or even $1700?

It's a gamble I know but sure is fun! and Cheap to gamble.

Now that

Santander
and
Bank of America
and Wells Fargo are on board.

with that kind of backing?

Dubbed thee only Crypto that's is LOVED by the banks?

Let's be honest in your digital world. Paper Money will go the way of the Dodo.

The question is are you on board or missing the boat?

and what about Ripple or XRP Domains? anyone invest in these?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry "ETH" is the way to go.
That was a typo above.

Buy and HODL "ETH"

•••
#HODL ETH & Dump Ripple when it's up again.

*** I am not expert & it's my personal opinion. Do your own research.

•••
#HODL ETH & Dump Ripple when it's up again.

*** I am not expert & it's my personal opinion. Do your own research.

Would you mind sharing with me as to why I should sell the number 2 most traded crpyto with the most advanced technology and most solid foundation already used by the largest banks in the world with less than a year in market?

•••
Which cryptocurrency would you like to buy now? Thanks.

•••
Would you mind sharing with me as to why I should sell the number 2 most traded crpyto with the most advanced technology and most solid foundation already used by the largest banks in the world with less than a year in market?

It's up to you to sell or not to sell, I am not going to explain. What I have said is only my opinion after knowing some information about ripple but I yet to authenticate it.

*Though I have sold all of my ripple when it was at $2.

•••
Which cryptocurrency would you like to buy now? Thanks.

Buy Bitcoin Cash & Zcash if you are going to hold it for long.

Buy Ripple when it's come down at $1 to $2 & sell it when it goes to $2.10 to $2.50 sort time.

Always make note, if something goes up in little time then there is 99% chances it's come down fast (you can call it, hoder of profits or market correction).

•••
•••
just curious what the more pro users here have to say about litecoin? can it double or even more this year????

•••
just curious what the more pro users here have to say about litecoin? can it double or even more this year????
The fact the creator sold his entire stake in the coin weighs heavy on many I have talked to, I have used it to send funds, and it is pretty quick, and low fee, it hasn't done much in the past week, as has ETH. Then again on any sort of rumor it can jump 30% in a day as we have seen. There was a tweet that the creator wanted to create a LTC fork, not sure what happend with that, like anything else just another gamble.

Last edited:
•••
The fact the creator sold his entire stake in the coin weighs heavy on many I have talked to, I have used it to send funds, and it is pretty quick, and low fee, it hasn't done much in the past week, as has ETH. Then again on any sort of rumor it can jump 30% in a day as we have seen. There was a tweet that the creator wanted to create a LTC fork, not sure what happend with that, like anything else just another gamble.
It will jump at least some percent when Zebpay start trading Ltc with other 3 crypto currency.

Lee is awesome man & he sold his LTC only to tell world that he can work for his coin even without any profit. (He actually given all the mined LTC to LTC foundation).

•••
•••
•••
It will jump at least some percent when Zebpay start trading Ltc with other 3 crypto currency.

Lee is awesome man & he sold his LTC only to tell world that he can work for his coin even without any profit. (He actually given all the mined LTC to LTC foundation).
You do know how foundations work, if you control the foundation, you control the money.

Managing Director

•••
You do know how foundations work, if you control the foundation, you control the money.
Yes, I do knew how foundation work and I also knew there will be more members then only Lee. I will get in touch with him for more clarification about his entire LTC giveaways. But I have lot faith in him, he as always decent & polite. Crypto world call him little satoshi

•••
•••
A lot of the drop yesterday can be attributed to the fact that coinmarketcap removed some of the Korean exchanges from its calculations. This triggered some panic selling which drove the price down even more.

http://fortune.com/2018/01/08/coinmarketcap-removes-korean-exchange-prices/

Do you know that Korean exchange take 50% off ripple value, it's not about dropping it's more about Ripple status. Would you call Ripple a cryptocurrency. I will not.

Sell it, there is still time, if you can't , let nee sell it. I have lot of other loser who can buy it

•••
Do you know that Korean exchange take 50% off ripple value, it's not about dropping it's more about Ripple status. Would you call Ripple a cryptocurrency. I will not.

Sell it, there is still time, if you can't have lot of other loser who can buy it
It's true about 36% of Ripple had direct effect from the Korean marketplaces.

As for Buy/Sell that is up to you, we are still in uncharted waters.

•••
•••
Sorry "ETH" is the way to go.
That was a typo above.

Buy and HODL "ETH"

This is called "Rocketship"
Screenshot_20180109-152530.jpg

•••
ETH & Zcash should be HODL (long term investment)

Ripple it's trading at $1.65 (if someone considered my opinion & sold it, then they are happy) but I will tell don't sell it now. Wait for some moment (I don't knew when the moment come)

Screenshot_2018-01-10-13-46-35-530_com.binance.dev.png

•••
so.. is tron going to go back up? a lot?

•••
•••
I hope you didn't bought lot.

many bought it... many bought 100k of it.. I bought 1k.

you think it'll never go up again? thats almost impossible.

•••
many bought it... many bought 100k of it.. I bought 1k.

you think it'll never go up again? thats almost impossible.
Hope you get what you have invested.

Screenshot_2018-01-10-23-38-21-443_com.binance.dev.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back