Dynadot

priced EpicSat . com - Hottest in Crypto (!!) Bitcoin Halving Has Crypto Miners Racing for 'Epic Sat' Potentially Worth Millions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yong1

Established Member
Impact
epicsat . com - Hottest in Crypto (!!)

A rare gem. Own this piece of history.

Bitcoin Halving Has Crypto Miners Racing for 'Epic Sat' Potentially Worth Millions
https://www.coindesk.com/consensus-...cing-for-epic-sat-potentially-worth-millions/

I don't know who is mining or who will win the race.. but you can buy epicsat.com if you're fast enough, and own a piece of history!
Make an offer I cant resist.

On X (Twitter) someone wrote the following;

- "Open Bounty If anyone can show me a confirmed deal with a major Bitcoin Miner to buy out the first block of the halving for Runes and the Epic Sat I’m willing to put in up to $500k-$1M, depending on deal structure, DM me"

Registrar: Namebright
Registered On: 2018-10-23
Expires On: 2024-10-23
Open to offers
Payment method - Dan

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now's your chance! Get it before others.

"BTC mining companies will try to mine the first block that appears after the halving to get an "epic" #Satoshi (sat) with an estimated value of several million dollars"

"The hunt for the epic sat intensifies"

"institutional miners are hunting the epic sat that will be created during the halving beyond bullish for btc alts omg "

"Going to mine the Epic sat with a single 4070. No pool. Odds against me but I will win."

•••
"An "epic sat"—an exceptionally rare satoshi, the smallest unit of bitcoin, from Bitcoin BTC +0.14% 's fourth halving block—sold for over $2 million."

This is an exceptional domain! If you move fast enough you can own a piece of history by securing epicsat.com for a fraction of the actual epicsat.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back