IT.COM

information XRP/Ripple Price $.2034 did anyone invest?

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
seems as though no one on NP has interest in XRP aka Ripple.

XRP/ Ripple is a Crypto Currency like Bitcoin.

It is thee only one that's "in bed" with the Banks and that's a good thing as banks see these cryptocurrencies as problematic especially with the whole KYC (Know Your Customer) rules being enforced worldwide.

I did a check on the XRP price recently. To be perfectly honest I haven't checked it in a while as it was pretty dismal last time I checked it was hovering at about $.0056 I had some bought some for the hell of it at $.00218

Today it's at $.2034

Did anyone invest in XRP? it was pretty cheap and still is. at $.2034 especially when you see Ethereum at $89 and bitcoin at $1700.

Imagine if you bought now at $.2034? if it goes up to $10? or even $1700?

It's a gamble I know but sure is fun! and Cheap to gamble.

Now that

Santander
and
Bank of America
and Wells Fargo are on board.

with that kind of backing?

Dubbed thee only Crypto that's is LOVED by the banks?

Let's be honest in your digital world. Paper Money will go the way of the Dodo.

The question is are you on board or missing the boat?

and what about Ripple or XRP Domains? anyone invest in these?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just invested in XRP this morning :) Thanks to a post I read of yours yesterday, you mentioned Ripple. I spent the whole day learning about it. Quite impressive.

•••
50,000 XRP here got in back in May when it was really cheap (y)

I wish I could have found a way to invest into ANS (Neo) as it was only a $0.45 back in May and now its $36.70 and will go higher

I like getting in cheap with 1000 - 10,000 coins. $4,500 investment two months ago back in May with ANS (Neo) would now be worth $367,000 today if you sat on it (less than 3 months) (y)

I use Bitstamp.net at the moment as its harder to invest from New Zealand due to a lot of exchanges not available to trade here yet. I'm always looking to find a way (y)

Im still investing into Bitcoin

•••
Complicated. I don't want to trade via Bitcoin. I'd prefer direct purchase of XRP for $$ or other traditional currency and vice versa. Preferably a few different options/exchanges to try out and make up my mind which is the best fit for me.

I suggest opening several accounts across multiple platforms.
Different volume, different coins plus consider the sheer volume that causes some to crash.
I have at least 8 exchanges opened at all times due to FOMO.
Also keep in mind that delays on account openings can take Upto 3 days.

•••
What's FOMO?
Can you share more on those exchanges?

This is not an issue for me. I'm going into this long term. XRP seems like a good bet. However, jumping into murky waters, just because others have done so successfully and didn't hit hurt, is not my thing. Too old for that. Jump in now 'cause the price will go up to $1 by tonight, wow... that kind of pressure doesn't work on me. I prefer to see where I'm going first :xf.wink:

Your best bet is online video on Cryptocurrency.
There's this American guy called Jerry Banfield. I watched many of his videos when I started. He's got many for newbies in cryptocurrency on YouTube and his JerryBanfield (paid) academy.

•••
I bought 200 XRP with price 1$/coin.
Does is too late?

•••
I cane here telling people to invest in TRX, ADA, XLM a few days ago. If anyone listened, they doubled their money these past couple days! If anyone wants info i’d be HAPPY to share and make you rich! Costs me nothing and I love to help people out :) TRX, REQ, ADA, IOTA, COV, and WAX will make you rich this year!

•••
I tried to register with Binance, server down, anyone recommend a reputable exchange to pick up some TRX?

Screenshot_20180104-102648.png

•••
You guys realize a lot of the trading is just bots, and the money moved out of ripple into trx, and looks like they are just picking off low priced coins where they can pick up tens of thousands of coins for peanuts, and move them into the teens, and exit.

Trx had all the buzz of it was just 3.5 cents a few days ago, hit 30 today, from a business plan it’s a crap coin, but that is not what is driving it, it is straight finding a new host to pump, and exit, so look for the opportunity, don’t get married to the idea. A day ago ripple was all love, and today they are selling it for the new whore on the corner.

Have you read the TRX whitepaper? Do you know about it's partnership with Game.com ? Done due diligence on it's executive team and partners? TRX is one of the most impressive cryptocurrencies out there. Take out all the hype and look into what makes it better than the other 200 or so actively traded cryptos that are out of the top 10. TRX and ENJ are the best gaming targeted tokens in crypto. You have to rethink the whole notion of "business" when you talk about crypto currencies. These aren't actual companies, their end goals are mostly altruistic and they are creating an ecosystem for other people build on so that the gaming industry innovates further. These are networks, cooperatives...CHAINS.

Gaming based coins like TRX and ENJ will be releasing SDK's for game developers to begin monetizing virtual gaming items. Enjin coin for example will be released as an update on MineCraft next month, enabling users to create and sell in game items. They also have SDKs for the Unity and Unreal Engine being released for mobile games. Services like Dmarket will take advantage of this evolution by offering gamers a blockchain based virtual item market. Just how viral can this be? Well for one Enjin coin already boasts a user base of 18 Million gamers, because Enjin the company behind the coin has been helping create massive gaming communities for the past 12 years. Things are happening at an accelerated rate because there are no regulations and boundaries stopping old models from being innovated, no pullback. You have to see the bigger picture and understand how these cooperative ecosystems will interconnect and shape the future. Not 1 year into the future but 5-10 years and not just in gaming there are some even bigger developments in insurance(REGA) and healthcare(MedicalChain) on the blockchain.

Have you seen how insane the new registrations growth on top marketplaces are? Many are not letting in new users due to high registration volumes because they have to upgrade their infrastructure. This goes beyond simple bot trading and you have to take serious time to study what, when, where and why things are moving so quickly and who is making it happen. There will definitely be ups and downs but overall we are in a very exciting period of social-economic evolution. I'm not in it to make profit today. I'm all about the LR.

https://cci30.com/ ----->The Crypto Currencies Index.

rRobviv.png

Last edited:
•••
I cane here telling people to invest in TRX, ADA, XLM a few days ago. If anyone listened, they doubled their money these past couple days! If anyone wants info i’d be HAPPY to share and make you rich! Costs me nothing and I love to help people out :) TRX, REQ, ADA, IOTA, COV, and WAX will make you rich this year!
I followed this thread because of that post. Please keep dropping the hints here.

Same to all who've been given free pointers. Thanks everyone!

•••
Haha,

I hope you get all your investment back. I know how painful situation when you are losing your hard earned money.
Really?

I have 21 btc btw I don't hodl any xrp at the moment.

So what - it was not hard earned money to begin with- it was smart money invested. So when the btc go up again over 20k i will come back and comment may be a while though.

Been crypto trading for a year now :) so you can relax I have seen worse of worse and best of best

One tip I shud give u - nothing moon forever nothing dips forever- market of balance of these two.

Now drink koolaid. Hodl is the best way to go. I advise you don't spread fomo and fud when u don't know itself anything or too little.

Enjoy captain America

Investment back? I already did am like 2000 percent up :) Even when market is bleak

PS: i Also do domaining since 2007 - just you know that am not a newbie.

Last edited:
•••
50,000 XRP here got in back in May when it was really cheap (y)

I wish I could have found a way to invest into ANS (Neo) as it was only a $0.45 back in May and now its $36.70 and will go higher

I like getting in cheap with 1000 - 10,000 coins. $4,500 investment two months ago back in May with ANS (Neo) would now be worth $367,000 today if you sat on it (less than 3 months) (y)

I use Bitstamp.net at the moment as its harder to invest from New Zealand due to a lot of exchanges not available to trade here yet. I'm always looking to find a way (y)

Im still investing into Bitcoin

I missed neo as well. Should have bought it.

•••
Check out Counterparty(XCP). Smart contracts on the bitcoin blockchain. Possible x10 candidate.

Last edited:
•••
"it's almost centralized coin and controlled by banks!"

Ok the fear if centralization is that "big brother is watching" I get that. I agree. I hate banks too. But banks are a necessary evil unfortunately and because of that they are never going away. They've been around since Jesus!

But let me ask you. Bitcoin? The darling crypto of decentralization? A coin like most in which the only way to process is if there are miners to mine? Where do you think there are the most miners in the world? Where there is cheap labor, cheap energy to power mining, and can supply cheap equipment? Big hint. They are the biggest market for domains! China!!

China is the biggest bitcoin miner in the world. Bitcoin is mined by a group of Chinese miners therefore again like with domains China can control if Bitcoin will do well.

If China one day gave up mining? I'm sure someone will pick up slack. But all that data mined by one country?

A country that's known to keep on call Chinese hackers that can penetrate US government servers with ease.

You don't think Chinese Bitcoin miners aren't state sponsored?

Yea that isn't decentralized no more.

"I do not expect the coin will fly in the near future since banks maintains the price even if the coin has a good market cap."

I thought of this too as it is possible. But follow me a bit for a sec friend.

1. If XRP price stays at .18 cents. How will it handle a $200 trillion dollars a year workload? Mind you there is only 100 billion xrp's that will ever exist as it's premined. If XRP were at $1 that's only $100 billion dollars. A drop in the bucket.

2. Banks need XRP to not only be stable but high.i mean common sense logic. Look at your sentiment right now about XRP. It's a crap coin because it's not going up up up. Banks see this. If nothing happens with XRP people and most importantly xrp buyers will lose faith in the coin and not buy it.

This would not be good in the future for banks that just received a remittance in XRP. How can they exchange their XRP if there are no buyers at the price they want it? Even today. People who are desperate to cash out of any coin for whatever reason must "lowball" the typical price just to sell quickly. If XRP stays at .18 cents it will lose investors and might drop to zero and banks will get stuck with XRP.

Not good.

So surely banks will want Xrp price to not be kept down but be a healthy market that for the most part goes up up up.

Remember banks WILL USE XRP for that extra 30% savings.

And they will need immediate settlement of all XRP ie sell on exchanges at top prices not low prices.

I do believe that XRP IS BEING KEPT DOWN ON PURPOSE by Ripple ( which they deny).

But for what purpose?

I think as a lure for banks to buy up their 100 billion XRP while it's cheap.

That's smart actually. But once SBI Ripple Asia rolls out with CRAP usage commercially?

Game over!!!!!!

But let's look into that concept for a second?

"Banks keeping down price"

Hmmm maybe banks have secretly been putting low buy orders on made up accounts to keep XRP price low because they know the true potential of XRP

And they are just waiting for SBI commercial roll out? End of this year?

They are successful right now because of weak hands of Xrp investors right now with weakening confidence.

But Once SBI rollout?

And the average investor and whales see it's success?

And....

I suspect once all banks see sbi's 60% savings all banks will not want to be left behind. No bank is going to want just sbi to be saving 60% it is too enticing to resist. Banks are greedy after all.

No amount of "keeping the price down" by banks or Ripple is going to keep XRP price down so long as it's in the open market.

This is why the average Joe schmoe really needs to secure some XRP before that happens.

Once it does. It will go quick and literally overnight once 100% adoption takes place.

Good luck!

READ THIS: https://steemit.com/ripple/@dank-cr...-the-white-paper-and-its-not-good-news-at-all

•••

did not see this. it's now .2505 earlier today it was .2589

as for the whole "Banks won't use XRP but instead the XRP IOU system".

without XRP yes Banks can use XRP IOU system which is basically a faster SWIFT system clone and they save 30% in transaction fees.

But with XRP? Banks save and extra 30% plus best part? unlike with swift.

The transaction is actually SETTLED. something that's never happened with Swift in a 100 years +

so you tell me. think banks will not want to save an extra 30%?

to put things into perspective. Banks transact $200 Trillion Dollars a year in money remittances .

if Ripple captures just 1% of that amount? Ripple becomes more valuable than Microsoft, Google,Apple Combined!

Any more questions? lol

sorry Kamaz.

Also Ripple is now venturing into China.

very soon XRP will hit $1 and maybe $2.

and the moon!

it might be too late already but you can still invest and make some profit.

I'm all set with my inventory of XRP. I don't need to buy more. store on Ledger Nano Blue with my other Crypto.

•••
I'm using gatehub.net
You can wire USD and buy xrp

•••
I can't see any reason why XRP won't lead in the long run. It feels legit and authorised with financial institutions joining it.
My guess:
1 XRP = $10 by Q1 2018 or earlier

True, its always better to Work with BIG BANKS, politics and legitimacy plays a huge role, and 2018, people will regret not getting on this, week or so $1 will be here, no worries, it hit .97 high today. Its ganna break the shackles.

Claimed #2 in volume

•••
I've invested into Icon.Foundation (ICX) tokens & Wanchain (WAN) during ico.

Keep an eye on these as it will be huge. Icon already had a working Blockchain with banks, hospitals, universities over the past two years

I had a very good return in Ripple & pumped half back into Bitcoin on the dip yesterday

Last edited:
•••
It’s to tempting if you watch daily, kinds got to lock it away, and walk away if you want that million dollar pay day, otherwise you think you can sell, and buy it back, usually if you stay long you will either boom or bust.

With XRP touching on $3, and on bitcoins heels, funny thing is Coinbase has a huge investment in ripple thru it’s parent company, but they won’t let their clients buy in.

I’m still concerned about the 60B coins still held within the company, but there is to much money moving to stop this train, just have to roll with it, and take sell 10 percent stakes at milestone points.

I can only imagine what a pr partnering with another major partner will do to this thing.

Many people still aren’t verified to buy, and are pretty frustrated seeing it run up.

•••
Ripple can be a legend and can be worth a lot in the future if the banks will work with it.
Just put a small amount of money and wait for few years. You can make a real profit or you can lose your low investment, I thing it worth doing it.

•••
I just invested in XRP this morning :) Thanks to a post I read of yours yesterday, you mentioned Ripple. I spent the whole day learning about it. Quite impressive.
Entered lately (around$1 usd) but made nice profit of $5000 usd

•••
Been holding since .06, hopped on mid rocket during the original 1000% increase pump and remained stagnant for about a year lmao whos laughing now!!!!

•••
If anyone is interested in other chances to rocket like these, hold TRX, XLM, COV, and ADA! :) I am in no way affiliated with these coins, I have been in crypto a long time and if you just HOLD you will profit so so so much.... dont pull out for that 1-5k profit (unless you know how to ride the dips), just hold for at least a few months.

•••
China is cracking down on BTC, that's the reason for the drop.
"ETH" is where the ROI is at, I predict 2k by summer.

This is only my opinion NOT financial advise.
Do you own due diligence.

Corrected typo ETH is buy and hold!

Last edited:
•••
#HODL ETH & Dump Ripple when it's up again.

*** I am not expert & it's my personal opinion. Do your own research.

Would you mind sharing with me as to why I should sell the number 2 most traded crpyto with the most advanced technology and most solid foundation already used by the largest banks in the world with less than a year in market?

•••
Temper, temper guys. No need to go ballistic on each other
there is no temper, but people should be more responsible when creating fomo or spreading fud without any valid findings.

No ballistics or such, trust me, reddit is enough for that or telegram.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back