IT.COM

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting thread !
I'm New on this one.

•••
A word of advise, after enjoying adsense mini sites for years on my domain names, they banned my account. 9 years of enjoying top dollar for clicks and then boom. An now I'm back to parking...

•••
A word of advise, after enjoying adsense mini sites for years on my domain names, they banned my account. 9 years of enjoying top dollar for clicks and then boom. An now I'm back to parking...

Wow! No prior warning? Did you recently add or change some risky content or SEO methods?

Rob

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

•••
•••
•••
•••
Interesting thread about minisite's, must admit I haven't read every post!

I was under the impression that the general consensus is that "minisite's" are dead? I joined the game about 3 years ago when EMD's and Minisite went hand in hand but like everything in life Goliath fell out with David and David lost his head.

I had limited success with minisites (5-10 pages) of unique content but get fed up with the effort to return ratio. I generally concentrate on bigger sites but I also can't help buying EMD's (cheap these days) so minisites maybe back on the agenda as parking is pooh at the moment.

I think I'm going to start with 5-10 pages of content and just let it age with analytics on, hopefully after a few months I will see some traction then add another 10-20 articles and limited in text monetization, age a bit longer then update weekly for 6 months to see what happens. If this new mini to midi site plan works I'll simply engage a writer to update then rinse and repeat.

I'll come back here and let you know what happens.

Rob

•••
i read this many time and posts. I like and I hope I can do sites soon. My brother try help teach me. He say to start on domain forum learning about names and then learn about making site. He is right and this good place.

•••
I think I'm going to start with 5-10 pages of content and just let it age with analytics on, hopefully after a few months I will see some traction then add another 10-20 articles and limited in text monetization, age a bit longer then update weekly for 6 months to see what happens. If this new mini to midi site plan works I'll simply engage a writer to update then rinse and repeat.

I'll come back here and let you know what happens.

Rob

Don't forget about creating backlinks. Without them you won't be getting much exposure.

•••
"Don't forget about creating backlinks. Without them you won't be getting much exposure."

To be honest my backlinking strategy is simple; "I haven't got one". I naturally comment on blogs/forums when it's relevant, I share on social media but that's it. I have never gone out especially to gain links preferring the organic approach instead.

The minisites I build hopefully will grow by themselves and then become content rich will attract it's own natural links. I'm not a hit and run type of entrepreneur I like to build things that stick, minisites are simply a stepping stone to identify where it's worth spending my time.

Cheers

Rob

•••
"Don't forget about creating backlinks. Without them you won't be getting much exposure."

To be honest my backlinking strategy is simple; "I haven't got one". I naturally comment on blogs/forums when it's relevant, I share on social media but that's it. I have never gone out especially to gain links preferring the organic approach instead.

The minisites I build hopefully will grow by themselves and then become content rich will attract it's own natural links. I'm not a hit and run type of entrepreneur I like to build things that stick, minisites are simply a stepping stone to identify where it's worth spending my time.

Cheers

Rob

You are one of the few smart webmasters around....

•••
You are one of the few smart webmasters around....

Thank you, there are far too many "hit and runners" and all they do is give genuine people a bad name.

Rob

•••
Hello,

I just finished http://www.birthdaywishes.in. Not really a minisite, but any comment/suggestions are welcome.

Search volume for birthday wishes is huge in India, I hope my website will have success :)

•••
Hello,

I just finished http://www.birthdaywishes.in. Not really a minisite, but any comment/suggestions are welcome.

Search volume for birthday wishes is huge in India, I hope my website will have success :)

The first thing I would do, I would change the blue and pink colours to suit your "body background colour" -- at the moment the blue colour (specifically) is too distractive and doesn't really go with your cream/beige background/border colours --- once you do that the combination of the colours will look much more enticing.

I would also add a nice happy picture on top as your header.

•••
The first thing I would do, I would change the blue and pink colours to suit your "body background colour" -- at the moment the blue colour (specifically) is too distractive and doesn't really go with your cream/beige background/border colours --- once you do that the combination of the colours will look much more enticing.

I would also add a nice happy picture on top as your header.

Thanks for your suggestions! I just changed the color theme to fit with the backgronud color, and I added a happy birthday banner.

•••
It looks much better now -

How many views/day are you getting?

•••
It looks much better now -

How many views/day are you getting?

Thanks. Around 10 visitors/day, but the site is very new and has not been indexed by G., I'm creating backlinks.

•••
I do not know if it's true category ..
Facebook domain
apps.facebook.com/posteryuiframetab
Blog with iframe
iframeniche.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_27.html

•••
Great thread about great mini-sites! Got lots of ideas...

•••
I just finished up getbrewing.com, vintagecamaros.com & medirx.com mini sites, would love your feedback. MediRX.com is the best so far imho btw

•••
I wonder if all the spam comments i get are coming from people trolling this thread / please note i do not approve spam / wasting your time i suspect

•••
•••
Hi, I new to domaining, have bought domains and currently I'm lost and confused. Would like to ask 2 questions to get started. I have read on various blog and seen videos on Domain Sherpa that domainers park their domains at various parking companies (Internet Traffic, Park Logic, Parking Crew, Voodoo etc). In this way one increases revenue and traffic from various countries. I would like to do the same.

What I'm not understanding is that how does one do this...... What I mean is, I've just signed up for an account at Internet Traffic, lets say I accepted and my domain landing page sends people to DNS.

1.) Than how do I sign up at other parking companies seeing that my domains DNS points people to DomainNameSales.
2.) If I sign up at other parking companies will I have to list a few domains there and the others Internet Traffic? eg 50% there 50% here
3.) Which companies landing page will show up if ALL the domains can be at various parking companies? (Internet Traffic, Park Logic, Voodoo)
4.) If ALL the domains can be parked at various parking companies do I choose 3 or 4 parking companies or do I list them on any and every company out their?

Please explain, 95% of domains are .com's. Maybe some of these question are like WHAT! ... totally new to this industry and just want to learn and start earning.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@namenetwork - what theme is medirx running?

I like the idea of a landing page talking about brandability

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back