Domain Empire

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
1/ Because they are not using the artist software you're using = No excuse , Even Microsoft Paint and Notepad can create NICE looking SITES. Plenty of Free WP/Joomla!/HTML templates also available on the NET

2/ Are you using basic or premium software version? premium or Paid version is Cheap. Extra income that can be generated soon pays for the cost.

•••
1/ Because they are not using the artist software you're using = No excuse , Even Microsoft Paint and Notepad can create NICE looking SITES. Plenty of Free WP/Joomla!/HTML templates also available on the NET

2/ Are you using basic or premium software version? premium or Paid version is Cheap. Extra income that can be generated soon pays for the cost.

yeah, lot's of temps. available

any word on thesis software

•••
any opinion (i know this is a perennial question) on this:

if you the choice between:

caribbean-travel.com or
caribbeantravel.net

what would you choose ?
how does google look at these 2 different names ?

tx

•••
I would personally go with caribbeantravel.net for the fact that it is exact match (and going from personal experiences, a .com/net/org with no dash will rank higher than a .com with a dash)

•••
•••
I would personally go with caribbeantravel.net for the fact that it is exact match (and going from personal experiences, a .com/net/org with no dash will rank higher than a .com with a dash)
thanks simonspurr

exactly the kind of feedback i was looking for

•••
•••
Here are a few that I did/ updated this week:

Salvia Facts | Salvia Divinorum and Salvia Extract Information
North Texas Insurance | Quotes and Advice in North Texas
Snare Drum Heads | Information and Reviews for Mylar, Kevlar, and Drum Set Snare Drum Heads

jake
these look very nice, good job
are you using artisteer ?
it looks like it

also, what kind of legislation of salvia is congress looking at ?
just to make it illegal right ?

•••
Jake, nicely done wordpress minisites :)
p.s. just some more content would do justice to them IMO

•••
jake
these look very nice, good job
are you using artisteer ?
it looks like it

also, what kind of legislation of salvia is congress looking at ?
just to make it illegal right ?

Thanks! Yes, I'm using artisteer, and I love it.
Congress is looking at either banning it, or limiting it to adults.

Jake, nicely done wordpress minisites :)
p.s. just some more content would do justice to them IMO

Thanks! I've been working on content. It's pretty easy for the salvia site and for the insurance site, but I can't find anything to write about on the drum heads site.

•••
DivorceAgreement.com did this a week or two ago.

anyone need similar sites made I'm making site in my "spare" time :) PM me

•••
DivorceAgreement.com did this a week or two ago.

anyone need similar sites made I'm making site in my "spare" time :) PM me

Yes they do look like $10 sites
IF you improve your skills and increase your prices then you can make MORE money
Plus WHERE is your PRIVACY POLICY??

Jake , I Love your artisteer sites, I also use it and love it.

FusionSpy - :love HardDecision.com name but the site is SO LONG ,Blogs do not have to be scrolled for Hours.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Minigeo site published using XSitePro2. Brickell is a financial district with international banks, high-rise condominiums and shops in downtown Miami...

Brickell - Home

•••
We are testing some mini sites to see if we can generate an ongoing income as we gear up to sell some of our collectibles. It's all custom code.

Navajo-Rugs.net has rug weaving information and pictures

NativeAmericanBaskets.org is a start on a basket site.

•••

Maybe I'm misinterpreting google's policy, but it was my understanding you can lose your adsense account by putting adsense ads on sites about salvia. Personally I wouldn't take the risk. Just a heads up. Here's a link to the specific policy https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=105948

•••
•••
Hmm. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to get those ads off ASAP.

I appreciate it.

-J

If your site is obviously about kicking the habit, or detoxing, then it's okay. But if it's about general information it can easily be seen as 'promoting the use', whether or not that's your intention.
I have only one drug site and it's no problem with adsense since 'detox' is in the domain name and it's obviously about kicking drugs and Google is fine with that. Since your name and minisite could be taken many ways, it's 'on the fence' and I wouldn't take the chance with adsense. This is why I still find some very good drug-related domain names still available to reg, long tail names with high monthly searches... because there ain't much we can do to monetize them with adsense. I pass them by unless they're about detoxing or kicking the hab.

GL

•••
Since your name and minisite could be taken many ways, it's 'on the fence' and I wouldn't take the chance with adsense.
you're not talking about smokerslung.org/net are you ? ....i'm an ex-smoker and there's no way i would conclude they are promoting smoking...surely they aren't violating adsense ?
also, jake why aren't you linking to various quit smoking aids ? that would seem to be a natural...patches gum etc, isn't there an affiliate for that ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back