IT.COM

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i didn t mention indexing... but as a visitor's point of view, all those ads put me off...

•••
i didn t mention indexing... but as a visitor's point of view, all those ads put me off...

i suppose there isnt a need for 2 vertical banners on the right, 1 would do just fine

it's something i'll adjust if the time on site/bounce rate when it starts receiving organic traffic is of poor quality

•••
Baby Swings - one of the latest :) will see how we'll rank after some SEO

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Pink Digital Camera
Wanted a site for women/girls since they are the prime consumer for this product; yet I didn't want it to be silly or girly, tried for a real classy look. Secondary pages still need more content but the site's basically built.

•••
excellent work bannen

a mini-site arms race is a brewin' ;)

•••
•••
Feels great to be back to using Noomle again. The best mini-site platform available, without a doubt.

Dresses Clothing

Opinions now!

Also, my personal blog. Trying to show you domainers that Blogger and Google Sites is a development option one can use for your domains. The fastest free hosting around!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
gold template (for contributors).
Yes i draw my own logo, it makes a difference actually I do agree...

•••
gold template (for contributors).
Yes i draw my own logo, it makes a difference actually I do agree...

are those sites making money for you?

•••
are those sites making money for you?

Even thousands of visitors a month is no guarantee of clicks everyday, from my experience lately.

•••
•••
•••
GolfShop

Here is my small dev site

GolfShop

:hehe:

•••
•••
Chlamydia In Men

This term gets a lot of searches, and chlamydia gets some pretty high click rates (just yesterday had a click over $4.60 on another chlamydia site). Um... just because I have two chlamydia sites, I absolutely do not want you to read anything into that. I do them because of the keywords. Honest. That's it. Stop looking at me that way.

•••
Chlamydia In Men

This term gets a lot of searches, and chlamydia gets some pretty high click rates (just yesterday had a click over $4.60 on another chlamydia site). Um... just because I have two chlamydia sites, I absolutely do not want you to read anything into that. I do them because of the keywords. Honest. That's it. Stop looking at me that way.

Bannen, I swear, I don't know how you consistently come up with all these unregistered keyword.com that are so niche/uncompetitive/high CPC/lots of searches, as much as you are

it's a gift. Chlamydia. Life.

•••
Bannen, I swear, I don't know how you consistently come up with all these unregistered keyword.com that are so niche/uncompetitive/high CPC/lots of searches, as much as you are

it's a gift. Chlamydia. Life.

Hey DBT, thanks.
I have 3 main methods for finding them, and a handful of secondary methods. It still takes considerable work and brain power. I come up with a few hundred names each day that get between 500 - 5000 exact google searches. I have to be really picky. I let go of a lot of names that will do well as minisites, simply because I can't do all of them so have to do the ones that feel good to me, something that interests me and will be fun to do as a site.
There are still tons of great availables out there. I've even been thinking of regging on spec quite a few of them that would make great sites but which I won't be using, and offering them to minisite builders at maybe $50 a pop, the kinds of names that will eventually make that kind of income each month.
I get the odd brandable name (got Freakaholic.com today) in hopes of flipping for a few times reg fee, but mostly only get solid keyword-driven minisite names with good searches and, if possible, high advertiser bids.
Today I also regged MedusaPiercing.com and SmileyPiercing.com for sites; the first gets 12,100 exact searches and the second gets 9,900, so even though they have negligable advertiser competition and the clicks will be small, they have great searches, are interesting niches that will make neat minisites, and there's virtually no competition for me to get them to spot 1 on google. Both were available names.

As an example of what I pass by, that would still make profitable minisites, I'll list a few I found but let go because their stats were not as nice. Yesterday I was concentrating on piercings, tattoos, that kind of thing, obviously:
TonguePiercingCare.com 1600 exact google
doubleLipPiercing.com 880
tribalTattooSleeves.com 1600
tattooArmSleeves.com 1000
southernCrossTattoos.com 2400
tribalMaori.com 2400
chestPiercing.com 1900
chinPiercing.com 1900
piercingNames.com 1600
dimplePiercing.com 4400
orbitalPiercing.com 2400
uvulaPiercing.com 2400
frenulumPiercing.com 1900
upperLipPiercing.com 1600 (this is like Medusa piercing and I thought would have much larger stats, but I guess people 'in the know' all know it as Medusa and search that term)
lowerLipPiercing.com 1000
fishHookEarrings.com 320
fleshPlug.com 720

I also OFTEN find tons of dot.nets and dot.infos that get very high exact searches; I used to get some of these but more often than not they haven't performed well for me. Others disagree, but that's my personal experience. So I haven't regged some that get good searches, like yesterday's:
dichroicGlass.info 14,800
fleshTunnel.info 18,100

I find many TV and movie actor names, but don't touch them even in the dot.com. Most are up-and-comers of course, not real famous yet but getting there.
I find a ton of TM names, don't touch them. Did get SecretPink.com a few days ago, hoping/thinking it was far enough away from the Victoria's Secret Pink TM that I'd be okay, but we'll see. Brandable I hope to sell as an adult name.

Even find movie names, but don't touch those either. Few days ago I found TheAstronautsWife.com, movie with Johnny Depp and Charlize Theron, still avail. Go for it if you want it. Other's I've posted in my huge 'Bannen's Best available dot.com's list' here at NP have been taken, I remember posting BillyBathgate.com, DancingAtLughnasa.com, aManCalledHorse.com and others there, but I notice they're now taken. Posted some stars' names like CallumBlue.com and MieHama.com there and were taken, though I notice MieHama.com is now available again, the dot.net is taken.

I also find interesting non-keyword names every day, and only reg the ones I really like for some reason, even if they seem to be worth less than others. For example, I nabbed the aforementioned Freakaholic.com, but left behind some like:
FindCheapProducts.com
VitaBust.com - I think it's a TM.
stamt.com - stamped?
ghals.com - gals?
Gabourey.com - surname.
zirdon.com
bubbleGumCandy.com
emailGuestbook.com
bodygasm.com
girlToga/s.com
BeatifulDay.com - typo; I almost never get typos. It's missing the 'U', but this typo still gets 5300 exact google searches.
And hundreds more :)

Gosh, did I really type all this today? Must not feel like getting to work :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back