NameSilo

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey guys,

What about this as a Minisite template?

OPEN - A WordPress Theme by Cudazi

And how do you guys get the content? is it auto pulled in or are you copy and pasting or creating it your self?

Text is small especially on the right column and dificult to read because its light grey. Make it a darker coloured text so that I don't have to use my binoculars to read it.

As for content, the best is allways original content

•••
This isn't a developed minisite, it's simply a WhyPark Minisite. However, I'm pretty impressed with how well it's done here: HibiscusCoast.com, LoanBooster.com, Mowing.org, OutdoorBridal.com

Not too shabby :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
If any of you minisiters are interested, I've just brought my 'Bannen's Best' list back to life, in the available domain names area of Namepros; there are a ton of great keyword terms on it, and I've put google search numbers beside them. Guaranteed the best availables list anywhere. If you're having a hard time finding quality minisite names ** all are in dot.com!**, check it out, list posted just a couple minutes ago.

B

•••
If any of you minisiters are interested, I've just brought my 'Bannen's Best' list back to life, in the available domain names area of Namepros; there are a ton of great keyword terms on it, and I've put google search numbers beside them. Guaranteed the best availables list anywhere. If you're having a hard time finding quality minisite names ** all are in dot.com!**, check it out, list posted just a couple minutes ago.

B

umm still trying to figure it out..

•••
•••
•••
•••
Very nice. You're gonna have to change your name from Minisite King to "Speedy Gonzalez" Are those Emirates affiliate banners?
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Ok Speeeeeedy it is.

And yes Aff. Links from clixgalore

How do I do them so fast!
Simple formula! I have spent last 5years learning howto. I haven't spent the last 5 years just doing the same thing over and over.

Biggest tip I can give any budding Minisite developers out there.
Figure out what is it you are good at & embrace it.
If WP is your thing , then learn to do it well.

If Joomla! rocks your boat, don't try to use without learning to USE it.

if Noomle/Whypark et al is your solution then at least learn to add content/ads that MATCH color/Size of their templates

BTW
Done another one
http://termdeposits.info

Last edited:
•••
As a quick update to the WhyPark test: Review: WhyPark | F5 Domains

We've had OneClickOffice.com which is landing at WhyPark with some affiliate banners generate $36USD of revenue in 3 days. I doubt that will be sustained, but it's a nice surprise.

Overall, I still advocate getting mini sites done yourself or professionally, but WhyPark is a good alternative if you want a cheap option.

•••
I'm still waiting for adsense approval but in the meantime I would like to have some opinions on my first mini site. Probably a lot can be done better but I don't have the knowledge yet so hopefully I'll get some nice feedback here.

Travel Madagascar - Madagascar Travel Guide

•••
I'm still waiting for adsense approval but in the meantime I would like to have some opinions on my first mini site. Probably a lot can be done better but I don't have the knowledge yet so hopefully I'll get some nice feedback here.

Looks like a good start. Get some images in there perhaps to catch people's eyes, etc? Let us know how you go with Adsense and how well it earns for you. Was this previously just parked?

•••
I hand regged it a few days ago so I don't have any idea how well it'll do. Do you think it's ready to be submitted to adsense already? Got rejected 2 days ago because it was still under construction, since then I added 5 articles on places of interest / parks & reserves.

•••
•••
Thanks for the compliment.

Do you make all those minisites for yourself or for clients? I see you are using Wordpress, I myself prefer to handcode a simple template which I can use again and again. What are your reasons to use Wordpress or is it just personal taste? One more thing, do you write all those articles by yourself each time? As far as I understand it's extremely important to have unique content and update it on a regular base, what would you suggest me to do?

•••
Wordpress
looks better
flexible
highly customizable
You do not need software to set up and modify
Takes a while to set up at beginning but is worth it.
Just recently finalizing a website for a customer ( now at dgtz.net but will be moved to client's domain). As you can see it looks like a website (now is even without content).

•••

Looks nice. On your home page you have only 2 paragraphs, the first one being too big. Divide this big paragraph into 4 smaller ones, giving you a total of 5 paragraphs for the article. Will look much better.

•••
Looks nice. On your home page you have only 2 paragraphs, the first one being too big. Divide this big paragraph into 4 smaller ones, giving you a total of 5 paragraphs for the article. Will look much better.

Thank you for the advice, changed it and it looks much better indeed.

•••
•••
Thanks for the compliment.

Do you make all those minisites for yourself or for clients? I see you are using Wordpress,
Actually they are ALL Joomla! 1.5 except for the gambling site
which is wordpress
Good design is universal , not confined to any single platform.

Last edited:
•••
Actually they are ALL Joomla! 1.5 except for the gambling site
which is wordpress
Good design is universal , not confined to any single platform.

I checked the gambling site because that was the last one I looked at, I assumed you used Wordpress for all your sites. Anyway, now I'm done with this minisite layout wise I'll start to look into WP and Joomla.

Just got accepted by Adsense and included the adds, if someone has some comments about them please let me know, don't have any experience with adsense at all. Now I'm waiting to get indexed by google, there has been a google bot already but nothing shows up on google yet. How long does this normally take?

•••
joomla is toughest platform for me, wordpress is the easiest for the minisites guys!!

Last edited:
•••
Great looking ads , I see you spent the time to color match them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back