NameSilo

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Not for the adsense ads I can't
Ah I see, thanks I'll use the Adsense Policy generator and get it sorted.

Very nice sites by the way DJuqa, they look nice and polished. :)

•••
Hi I just developed one of my sites using Noomle. used it for the first time. In fact this is the first ever website that I've created. I'm zero at programming/developing :) I think its quite nice for developing a minisite/blogging site. Its the one in my signature.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
@FusionSpy: The site looks fantastic, almost like I'm visiting a shopping network and not a minisite. Excellent choice of theme.

•••
•••
Truly a minisite king... By the way have u sold any domains by developing them like this ?? Just curious to know. hope you dont mind sharing...:wave:
err Yes , DJUQA is a Registered Company not a registered charity.
I have clients all over the world, yes even in INDIA, home of the cheap webdevelopers

•••
•••
What are your opinions on All New Releases and Cookies Recipes ?

all new releases: I really do not like black backgrounds (and is proven that they perform worste them light ones); hard to read..
cookies: I really like it because of the (IMHO) very clever positioning and color of adsense ads, you merged it really well in the theme.

•••
By the way do you guys use FREE & Ready made templates to create your minisite ??? I am really studying this thread to learn more... Guidance from experts is appreciated..

Also do check my new site http://ilawyer.in and pls give your inputs..

Last edited:
•••
•••
By the way do you guys use FREE & Ready made templates to create your minisite ??? I am really studying this thread to learn more... Guidance from experts is appreciated..

Also do check my new site iLawyer.in - Lawyer in India. Information about Criminal Lawyer, Accident Lawyer, Injury Lawyer, Dui Lawyer, Medical Malpractice Lawyer and pls give your inputs..
The text on your ilawer site is aligned to the center. To me it does not look good. You should align it to the left.

I'm using the WordPress free themes. I especially like the Atahualpa theme that I've been using with my Cristiano Ronaldo and
Cape Verde Islands signature sites.

•••
The text on your ilawer site is aligned to the center. To me it does not look good. You should align it to the left.

I'm using the WordPress free themes. I especially like the Atahualpa theme that I've been using with my Cristiano Ronaldo and
Cape Verde Islands signature sites.

Thanks for the input Gilsan, it really matters... Well i too like the themes in your sits, i will surely try to improve my site though it is bit difficult for me as i am not much comfortable with WP... By the way do u use any software to Edit WP Themes ???:wave:

•••
By the way do u use any software to Edit WP Themes ???:wave:
No I don't use any software to edit WP. Only a very small knowledge of HTML. What helps me most in the case of the theme I mentioned is they have a forum that is extremely helpfull

•••
No I don't use any software to edit WP. Only a very small knowledge of HTML. What helps me most in the case of the theme I mentioned is they have a forum that is extremely helpfull

Same here, we use the usual code editors (Adobe, Microsoft Expression, and mostly Notepad !) to edit the templates. Even more often: edit the template files directly from the browser in the template editing page.

Agreed also about the WordPress community being great.

Rob

•••
Hi guys. My new minisite/blog : 3dupdate.com... any reviews welcome

•••
Hi guys. My new minisite/blog : 3dupdate.com... any reviews welcome

3dupdate,com looks ok but needs finishing (ads, more widgets, editing)

Soonextinct.com in your sig. however NEEDS major work.
Spelling, grammar mistakes. TOO many poorly placed ads.

•••
3dupdate,com looks ok but needs finishing (ads, more widgets, editing)

Soonextinct.com in your sig. however NEEDS major work.
Spelling, grammar mistakes. TOO many poorly placed ads.

Can you give your thoughts on www.iLawyer.in like GILSAN has given... It will be really appreciated and will be very helpful..

Thanks in advance :wave:

•••
Hey guys,

What about this as a Minisite template?

OPEN - A WordPress Theme by Cudazi

And how do you guys get the content? is it auto pulled in or are you copy and pasting or creating it your self?

•••
•••
Hey guys,

What about this as a Minisite template?

OPEN - A WordPress Theme by Cudazi

And how do you guys get the content? is it auto pulled in or are you copy and pasting or creating it your self?
Header is way too big for minisite. Template would be excellent for a portfolio or slideshow display for a larger site.

Can you give your thoughts on iLawyer.in - Lawyer in India. Information about Criminal Lawyer, Accident Lawyer, Injury Lawyer, Dui Lawyer, Medical Malpractice Lawyer like GILSAN has given... It will be really appreciated and will be very helpful..

Thanks in advance :wave:
Ditch that template and like gilsan said re-edit the text.
Centred justified text is CRAP looking, always left justify text, exactly the same as if you are writing a letter.

You do things back-to-front.
the adsense would have been better centered.

Adsense ads wrong size for the locations.
728*90 where you have the 468*60
200*200 where you have the 120*240

Plus we sort of get the idea that the url is iLawyer.in, so why repeat it 3 times in first 4 lines of the site. The keyword "lawyer" is also overused by a factor of 3

You need read more about design, learn how to build sites , read some more background material, practise with a few ideas, then re-do the template & site from scratch.

Last edited:
•••
Header is way too big for minisite. Template would be excellent for a portfolio or slideshow display for a larger site.

Ditch that template and like gilsan said re-edit the text.
Centred justified text is CRAP looking, always left justify text, exactly the same as if you are writing a letter.

You do things back-to-front.
the adsense would have been better centered.

Adsense ads wrong size for the locations.
728*90 where you have the 468*60
200*200 where you have the 120*240

Plus we sort of get the idea that the url is iLawyer.in, so why repeat it 3 times in first 4 lines of the site. The keyword "lawyer" is also overused by a factor of 3

You need read more about design, learn how to build sites , read some more background material, practise with a few ideas, then re-do the template & site from scratch.

Thanks for the inputs Djuqa, You are right i need to learn a lot..

Thanks again..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back