NameSilo

REQ-LOGO Winner Has Been Chosen

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
A winner has been chosen. Thank you everyone who submitted an original logo!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
xisted.png

I like its design. it is very plane and simple.

•••
•••
•••
Withdraw designs

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@domainmarket.io I have a surprise for you. Some logos in this contest are stolen. Normax has been caught stealing on other contest now, here on namepros, but also in your contest he has entered with stolen images. Check this logo:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:New_York_Mercantile_Exchange_logo.svg
800px-New_York_Mercantile_Exchange_logo.svg.png

And see the X from EXO below:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/drdv02/works/20980611-e-x-o?grid_pos=82&p=sticker
sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u5.png

Thank you for the information. @Normax do not submit any further logos as they will not be acknowledged or accepted. @Eric Lyon if this is an ongoing thing, shouldn't it be addressed?

•••
•••
Thank you for the information. @Normax do not submit any further logos as they will not be acknowledged or accepted. @Eric Lyon if this is an ongoing thing, shouldn't it be addressed?
I didn't entension to be the same that designs i actually draw it manually didn't expect that designs the same as mine. I respect your decision ch. I withdraw the designs who pointed by fellow NP.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you everyone for the awesome logo designs!

***EDIT***
I have one small request, after researching color psychology: I would like the logo to be black and a shade of confident green. Not a super dark green, but not a lime green; something in the middle that's easy on the eyes and attractive. If you could also make the logo in a white version that would be greatly appreciated as well. So a logo with a white background that consists of green and black, and another logo (the same as the first) only with a black background and the logo being white and green, and lastly an all white logo with a colored background (such as orange, pink, purple, blue, ect).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@Dominium Thank you for your design submissions but I'm looking to head in a different direction.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@DesignPros Thank you for your submissions, but they also aren't along the lines of what I envision.

•••
•••
Thank you for the feedback! Here are the revisions:
Xisted.png

Xisted2.png

Xisted3.png

Xisted4.png

Xisted5.png

Good luck to my fellow designers!

Have a great day! :)

•••
Thank you for the feedback! Here is the revision, with the logo on several backgrounds:
xisted-2.jpg
xisted-2-all-black.jpg
xisted-2-black.jpg
xisted-2-blue.jpg
xisted-2-orange.jpg
xisted-2-red.jpg
xisted-2-turqoise.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back