IT.COM

new gtlds Why "the new gTLDs haters" lose hours and hours in new gTLD discussions???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wass

Established Member
Impact
Why "the new gTLDs haters" lose hours and hours in new gTLD discussions???

If there is a bad news for new gTLDs, "the new gTLDs haters" tell us that the news is true...
If there is a good news for new gTLDs, "the new gTLDs haters" tell us that the news is false...

And these haters work like as a team...
And I have the feeling that the new gTLD discussions are very very very important for them. Why???

Why they lose so much time if they are not investors????

If you are a new gTLD hater, this question is for you:
Why you lose hours and hours in new gTLDs discussions???
And why this topic is very important for you???
Of course, you know why but you can not tell us the truth... :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I collect cool names; they are hand pick. So I don't sell them at $500 bucks.
I do agree some of this registrar has gotten aware and beware. But it is not fair if you fine a domain that they forgot to marked it as a premuim; then all of the sudden it become a premium. Switched and ?

Last edited:
•••
I will get sell soon.. I will post it on here. If I sell big, I will donate some to NP :)

•••
I own 9000+ domain names now. 4500+ new gtlds and 4500 com/net/biz/org/info/cctlds
I will renew 99% of my new gtlds...
I will not renew 99% of my old tlds....

•••
I own 9000+ domain names now. 4500+ new gtlds and 4500 com/net/biz/org/info/cctlds
Wow!! You have many names; you scared me :)

•••
How many 1 cent .xyz do you own?

4500 new GTLDs with an average $20 renewal is $90,000 annual, you stats are just to vague

4500 how many are one or double keyword .coms?

Quality over quantity

•••
I'm not a gtld hater or any other extension but I'm beginning to be a emoji hater!

•••
Wow!! You have many names; you scared me :)

My .xyz domain names, 4000+ numbers cost me only $1.88/each, I sold approx. 350 names for $$$$$$ already.
Why I have to keep my old tlds with me for years???. I hand registered several .com domains in 2005 and kept with me for 10 years, and I could not sell any of the names.

I am a domainer and I dont care about tlds! If there are buyers for .xyz, I register .xyz and keep with me for good return. Nowadays I get offers for my xyz domains everyday. I am happy with ngtlds..

I can't buy/register a decent .com/.net for $1.88 now, I have to spend $$$$$ for a good .com domain and still there is no guarantee to resell the name for profit!.

•••
•••
image.png

•••
I'm not a gtld hater or any other extension but I'm beginning to be a emoji hater!
I understand you but personally I like them because they create emotions ... yes, maybe negative emotions but emotions.

•••
•••
•••
Now you all know that I don't sell my dn for $500 bucks :)

•••
•••
I understand you but personally I like them because they create emotions ... yes, maybe negative emotions but emotions.

I have no issues with you personally but these critters should be limited to one of two in a post BJMO.

Last edited:
•••
Have some bot.pizza you get a free watch when you purchased large :)

•••
•••
•••
@Wass, mad is really a cool guy, just like his bird :)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
All names you see up there are all mine :)

•••
That's "Uber and left " competition :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back