IT.COM

question Where is Zandibot?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was posting something every other day but now has disappeared for the past month. I also saw on Flippa that his domain Deadbolt.com is being sold by Domain Holdings. I think he paid $20,000 for that domain and it's only at $1,000 with 1 day to go.

He did the Domain Sherpa interview and then BAM he disappeared into thin air.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ali is surely reading this thread and ROFL, I surely did. The stuff is too good not to be continued, at least 6-7 pages.

Worst case, he was kidnapped by a bunch of NamePros Nancys and thrown into some basement near the rocks so the splashing waves would cover his screams! All he has to do is sell 3 entire portfolios (200 domains each) for those guys and then he is good to go. Ow, and he has a gun to his head 24/7 so pretty much nothing else he can do at the moment... Hope he sells fast!
NAAAANAAAA....did u forget 3D.io.....his head is made up of titanium printed by 3d printers....so he dont care about guns he only cares about DOMAINSSSSSS..
As I told you he is still counting money...and going for world tour soon....hehe:P:P:P:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
old-spice-shave-gel-hospital.jpg
I think he was kidnapped by mini Terry Crews.

•••
recently sent out email from perception.com his new venture with a 15% 'sale' reduction on number of domains...perhaps too busy handling disposition of existing inventory in his fund at perception.com

•••
You guys need to worry about domaining rather than a domainer.

There is more to domains than NamePros, Ali is proof.

•••
New initiation for next venture. He's purifying himself in the waters of lake minnetonka.

•••
I talked to him the other day. He has recently moved and seems to be fine. Then again I was the last person to be seen with him on Sherpa so I can't be trusted

•••
I talked to him the other day. He has recently moved and seems to be fine. Then again I was the last person to be seen with him on Sherpa so I can't be trusted

We know you're in Hawaii Shane and he just tweeted this image with the caption, "Help! Shane wants all my domains or he's going to push me in the volcano!"

potd-volcano-feet_3046493k.jpg

•••
•••
WAS in Hawaii....WAS. Missed your chance to take stuff from my house.

•••
WAS in Hawaii....WAS. Missed your chance to take stuff from my house.
Welcome back Shane., hope you had a good time in Hawaii Did you go for your helicopter ride?
That was a great review you, Ali and Adam done on @DomainSherpa and some good solid names submitted by investor.

•••
Was watching the domain sherpa review and noticed Ali's tattoo on his left eye. Did Ali join the illuminati?
TLosAvV.png

•••
Ali manages a big domain portfolio of expensive high end names that are hard to sell and limited to just a certain few investors/companies. (Selling names like VFR.com , TOIL.com for $25000 eliminates 98% of your prospects.)
When you have a fund/investors breathing down your neck to produce domain SALES and bring in revenue it would make sense that he would be completely focused on SALES, and not waste his time on forums.

That would be my explanation and 2 cents of WHY he is laying low and doing his thing.....

Most veteran investors are trying to flip their 1 word generic .coms, LLL.com etc and the market is over saturated with SUPPLY, but only so much demand.

Interesting to see what happens to the BUBBLE in the next 6-12months...

•••
He seems to have opened his own venture of selling domains.

•••
Was watching the domain sherpa review and noticed Ali's tattoo on his left eye. Did Ali join the illuminati?
TLosAvV.png

OMG!

You're onto something here!

11358958_1002787596401003_516464400_n.jpg

•••
•••
Shocking!
The other day I found @Ali Zandi secretly watching a Los Angeles Dodger match:)
los.jpg

•••
The cat's outta the bag: We snuck into the NP mods' fridge and drank the last few beers together.

I still have the key. Sorry :p

•••
I begun to be interested in this industry...mainly after watching 2 interviews on Sherpa (Shanes' and Ali's)
so I regged in NP, saw there were plenty of contributions of Ali (addicted to daily dose)....
And I thought ...wow exactly the approach I wanted to see from prople in this Forum

His, apparently, main project (Perception....is everything) leave him no time to continue his valuable contribution to this forum and consequently suggested me a new idea for my brand new Website

TIMING is everything
O.o

•••
•••
HA! Yes i read about this NPs "perception" ;)

•••
Be careful! @Toby Swan could be his third identity :) Closely guarded secret; only known to few members:)

•••
•••
I heard he went to jail for robbery......

..... $120 for ITmagazine.com B-)

•••
I heard he went to jail for robbery......

..... $120 for ITmagazine.com B-)

That was not Ali. lol

Ugh. I'm unsubscribing now. This was funny at first....

•••
That was not Ali. lol

Ugh. I'm unsubscribing now. This was funny at first....

I was just subscribing to the theory that you are both the same person.

ps. Lighten up, it was a joke.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back