Dynadot

question Where is Zandibot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was posting something every other day but now has disappeared for the past month. I also saw on Flippa that his domain Deadbolt.com is being sold by Domain Holdings. I think he paid $20,000 for that domain and it's only at $1,000 with 1 day to go.

He did the Domain Sherpa interview and then BAM he disappeared into thin air.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, this is Ali's family. He was called in for duty.
We received this picture yesterday.
He is doing fine, and should come home soon.

Ali.jpg

•••
I heard he went to a show in Las Vegas where the magician made him disappear. Unfortunately, he was not able to bring him back.

•••
If you're a domainer with a beard, i'd probably shave that thing first thing tomorrow when you wake up, for your own good.

•••
I talked to him the other day. He has recently moved and seems to be fine. Then again I was the last person to be seen with him on Sherpa so I can't be trusted

•••
I think he is busy with counting money...(what he earned by selling solid names):xf.wink::xf.wink::P:P:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:
a-lot-of-money.gif

Attachments

• url.gif
    url.gif
    460.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
•••
•••
He is down in the cellar eating cake :D

•••
Just curious Ali Zandi and Shane Bellone is the same person? :alien3:

•••
You guys need to worry about domaining rather than a domainer.

There is more to domains than NamePros, Ali is proof.

•••
I just want to say, all joking aside, Ali's first Sherpa interview was super inspiring and was that catalyst for me really getting into domaining. Sending positive vibes his way and hoping life is good!

•••
•••
I talked to him the other day. He has recently moved and seems to be fine. Then again I was the last person to be seen with him on Sherpa so I can't be trusted

We know you're in Hawaii Shane and he just tweeted this image with the caption, "Help! Shane wants all my domains or he's going to push me in the volcano!"

potd-volcano-feet_3046493k.jpg

•••
Was watching the domain sherpa review and noticed Ali's tattoo on his left eye. Did Ali join the illuminati?
TLosAvV.png

OMG!

You're onto something here!

11358958_1002787596401003_516464400_n.jpg

•••
I believe Ali Zandi is a person of integrity. Once he himself said he has stopped working as a Flippa broker. Obviously, his broker account is suspended. But his personal account work fine. His account is neither banned nor suspended and it is evident from the link @Shane Bellone provided. Let's hope he will be back and small domaine like me has lot to learn from him.

•••
Maybe we should just all grow beards and see who disappears first to test the theory?

•••
Next Thread on Namepros:

What did Ali Zandi have for supper last night?

•••
Next Next Thread:

Ali Zandi is so gangsta that . . .
  • He dominates the "Popular This Week" chart without making a single post.
  • People tell their children about him in his absence.
  • We wonder what he ate for supper last night.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Really ...
no offense (and just my opinion) but personally, if I had your history, I sure wouldn't be bragging about it, (not a expert on gangsta lifestyle or American law) but pretty sure there a no "statue of limitation" or a "code of silence" on some crimes and "gangsta" must make enemies that would love to them in prison..

please note.. I am a little too old to believe in "locker room" talk,
551338_233324526854280_2081555287_n.jpg

Heh. You are silly.

Just an FYI, the biggest and most lethal gang in the United States is the military.

Oh snap.

•••
Was watching the domain sherpa review and noticed Ali's tattoo on his left eye. Did Ali join the illuminati?
TLosAvV.png

•••
When someone doesn't post on NP for a while doesn't mean they disappeared into thin air. I'm pretty sure he's very busy marketing his domains since Flippa hasn't working very well lately from what i understand from most super sellers / flippers.
The reason I worded it like that is because he was posting all kinds of stuff here daily on NP from available lists, blog posts, etc…….and POOF he just disappeared. Anyone that was as active as he was doesn't stop from one day to the next and especially doesn't stop for almost a month.

•••
I miss Ali and his posts. I hope we will hear him soon.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back