Dynadot

question Where is Zandibot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was posting something every other day but now has disappeared for the past month. I also saw on Flippa that his domain Deadbolt.com is being sold by Domain Holdings. I think he paid $20,000 for that domain and it's only at $1,000 with 1 day to go.

He did the Domain Sherpa interview and then BAM he disappeared into thin air.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mission Started I will find you
i-will-find-you.jpg

•••
•••
I heard he was looking for Carmen Sandiego! :D

•••
That's his brokerage account. Flippa does not delete accounts. They instead suspend them. Good try though.

@Shane Bellone Thanks for clearing confusion. Suspension and Ban are two different things. I understand now.

I guess that explains why someone else is brokering his name. This is why I asked the question in the first place because I find all of this odd.

https://flippa.com/5338880-nothing-says-secured-like-deadbolt

So he goes from being the poster boy for Flippa to having his account suspended. Interesting!

I've seen this before, I'm here now gone, then here and gone. It's usually a tactic to lay low after a bad public dealing. Time passes then the user shows face again.

Not saying this is the case here but talk of Flippa suspensions makes one wonder.

There is more to life than a forum.

You're right... He is clearly banned.

https://flippa.com/users/760406

This here
https://flippa.com/users/760406

is Ali's new venture, after he left Flippa officially.

The account you're referring to was Ali's brokerage account, and we had likely suspended that one en route assigning to another Flippa Broker.

Something is wrong with this guy. He was invented by flippa (and was disguised here by some members),he was clearly lying about his sales, then he went solo, then he made some domain fund with other domain investors (i suppose great as him), then perception...and now he dissapears. What a terrible fantasy book.

See below.

He's got Perception investors to satisfy, so he's likely putting in more work with less talking. It's a lot of pressure and I admire his courage to make the kind financial commitments he made to his company.

That's it.

Last edited:
•••
I believe Ali Zandi is a person of integrity. Once he himself said he has stopped working as a Flippa broker. Obviously, his broker account is suspended. But his personal account work fine. His account is neither banned nor suspended and it is evident from the link @Shane Bellone provided. Let's hope he will be back and small domaine like me has lot to learn from him.

Let's calm down with the nasty speculations. Just because you are wise enough to stay away from a forum (or FB / Instagram / Twitter ) for a week or three, does not automatically turn you into a mafia boss.

What they said...

Amazing.

My guess is that when he was with Flippa, they encouraged him to be active in online communities that were related to domaining. Now that he is no longer with them he does not have that obligation so he is not active here anymore. Just my guess

We didn't really encourage Ali to post; we encouraged him to be himself. He's alive and well, I assure you...Probably immensely busy!

•••
When you have a fund/investors breathing down your neck to produce domain SALES and bring in revenue it would make sense that he would be completely focused on SALES, and not waste his time on forums.

Yes, this is the best explanation IMO.

People here NP say @Ali Zandi and @Shane Bellone are actually two identities of one person! :D

They're not, but they have been two of the most successful Flippa sellers/brokers!

•••
What does flippa look for when it hires a new broker?

•••
They're not, but they have been two of the most successful Flippa sellers/brokers!

That gives his recent statements about flippa a little more context.

•••
@Ali Zandi is back in Flippa. He has listed Grunge.com

•••
What does flippa look for when it hires a new broker?

We acquired Domain Holdings back in May; they now run our brokerage department full-on.

•••
Ali is all good, He's helping me make some sound investment choices in a couple of domain names I'm looking to acquire.

I noticed grunge.com has gone up on flippa recently and another couple of his domains are on namejet, DITT.com and Neuter.com. Hopefully we'll see him back here in the near future.

Last edited:
•••
Hi, this is Ali's family. He was called in for duty.
We received this picture yesterday.
He is doing fine, and should come home soon.

Ali.jpg

•••

Ali vanishes and he is off serving and protecting... :xf.cool:

I vanish and because of a bad back and nobody notices... :oops:

Glad all is well, welcome back!

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Ali Zandi : Were you on a secret US mission to sell Iraq.com ?

•••

Ali.jpg
Not funny in the least when our troops are dying.

•••

Ali.jpg

eec.jpg

•••
Blink once if you are on holiday on the Crimea with your comrades but you are not allowed to talk about

Blink twice if you are not on holiday on the Crimea but in an area called new russia or someting and you are still not allowed to talk about it

Blink thrice if you have no clue where you are but you really would like that cookie because you are pretty darn hungry and you are not allowed to talk about it.

•••
•••
I heard he went to a show in Las Vegas where the magician made him disappear. Unfortunately, he was not able to bring him back.
Lolz ... Shane u are such a funny dude hahaha!

•••
I heard he went to a show in Las Vegas where the magician made him disappear. Unfortunately, he was not able to bring him back.
Don't trust an amateur magician, save your life! LOL :laugh:

•••
•••
•••
He's just busy making money. Doesn't have the time to troll in a forum.

I bought a name from him last week. He's doing good.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back