IT.COM

question Where is Zandibot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was posting something every other day but now has disappeared for the past month. I also saw on Flippa that his domain Deadbolt.com is being sold by Domain Holdings. I think he paid $20,000 for that domain and it's only at $1,000 with 1 day to go.

He did the Domain Sherpa interview and then BAM he disappeared into thin air.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok Popcorn Cat, go girl, you have a job to do!

giphy.gif

•••
I believe Ali Zandi is a person of integrity. Once he himself said he has stopped working as a Flippa broker. Obviously, his broker account is suspended. But his personal account work fine. His account is neither banned nor suspended and it is evident from the link @Shane Bellone provided. Let's hope he will be back and small domaine like me has lot to learn from him.

•••
Hello,

When I moved to Thailand more than a decade ago, I heard that a female "friend" of mine spread rumors that I had committed suicide (!!!)

Let's calm down with the nasty speculations. Just because you are wise enough to stay away from a forum (or FB / Instagram / Twitter ) for a week or three, does not automatically turn you into a mafia boss.

•••
•••
•••
I too like to purify myself of social media from time to time. It gets to become too much sometimes when you can't enjoy being in any moment without a notification.

•••
My guess is that when he was with Flippa, they encouraged him to be active in online communities that were related to domaining. Now that he is no longer with them he does not have that obligation so he is not active here anymore. Just my guess

•••
I too like to purify myself of social media from time to time. It gets to become too much sometimes when you can't enjoy being in any moment without a notification.
Well, I think all the speculation is coming because he was bombarding the forum with blog posts and such and then all of a sudden stopped.

When it all comes down to it, does it really matter what if anything happened to him?

Maybe he wanted a break, maybe he wasn't real, maybe he was abducted by aliens because they have a beard fascination.

No matter what reason there haven't been any Ali postings or sightings doesn't matter. There are much better things to worry about, like when someone is gonna give me a million dollars for may latest $.99 GD domain. ;)

People love drama!
giphy.gif

•••
Well, I think all the speculation is coming because he was bombarding the forum with blog posts and such and then all of a sudden stopped.

When it all comes down to it, does it really matter what if anything happened to him?

Maybe he wanted a break, maybe he wasn't real, maybe he was abducted by aliens because they have a beard fascination.

No matter what reason there haven't been any Ali postings or sightings doesn't matter. There are much better things to worry about, like when someone is gonna give me a million dollars for may latest $.99 GD domain. ;)

People love drama!
giphy.gif
Very true. Michael Jackson says he's running late.

•••
•••
Maybe we should just all grow beards and see who disappears first to test the theory?

•••
Maybe we should just all grow beards and see who disappears first to test the theory?
Lmao! I can't grow a beard well but i can grow a mean goatee. I guess im safe.

•••
Lmao! I can't grow a beard well but i can grow a mean goatee. I guess im safe.
Same here. My son can grow one and it looks good on him. If I try I wind up looking like I had a beard but had a mean run-in with a bottle of Nair! ;)

Maybe I need to find those beard loving aliens. If they can give a cat a beard, surely they can give me one!

cat-a-beard3.jpg

•••
Same here. My son can grow one and it looks good on him. If I try I wind up looking like I had a beard but had a mean run-in with a bottle of Nair! ;)

Maybe I need to find those beard loving aliens. If they can give a cat a beard, surely they can give me one!

cat-a-beard3.jpg
Hahaha! A cat with a beard..now I've seen everything!

•••
•••
•••
•••
When I moved to Thailand more than a decade ago, I heard that a female "friend" of mine spread rumors that I had committed suicide (!!!)

why?

•••

Have no idea.

Why I mention that is that girl probably draw that bizarre conclusion just from not seeing me around. I guess she also has to be some kind of attention seeker.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sharing detailed business or negotiation tactics with people helps you quickly establish that you know what you are doing and are an authority figure, but continually spoon feeding little gems of information to all and sundry can't be good for your long term business.

My guess is that somebody used one of Ali's negotiation tactics back at him and he thought. "Hmmm , maybe I have been a little too helpful. Time for a break!"

•••
Here my idea of a real "gangsta"...
"Pablo Escobar: $30 Billion"
"Unfortunately, his ambition brought an early death to many that threatened to get in his way including at least three Colombian presidential candidates, thousands of law enforcement personnel, attorney generals, judges and even journalists brave enough to report the truth. At one point it was said he offered to pay off Colombia’s national debt estimated at $10 billion."
pablo-escobar-pic-rex-image-2-1381953361.jpg

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/world/the-10-most-successful-gangsters-of-all-time/10/

as for Ali Zandi, pretty sure, he will show up sooner or later..

Yet he's dead and I'm not.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back