NameSilo

question Where is Zandibot?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was posting something every other day but now has disappeared for the past month. I also saw on Flippa that his domain Deadbolt.com is being sold by Domain Holdings. I think he paid $20,000 for that domain and it's only at $1,000 with 1 day to go.

He did the Domain Sherpa interview and then BAM he disappeared into thin air.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Next Thread on Namepros:

What did Ali Zandi have for supper last night?

•••
•••
"And real gangsta-ass ****** don't run for shit
Cuz real gangsta-ass ****** can't run fast"

Here my idea of a real "gangsta"...
"Pablo Escobar: $30 Billion"
"Unfortunately, his ambition brought an early death to many that threatened to get in his way including at least three Colombian presidential candidates, thousands of law enforcement personnel, attorney generals, judges and even journalists brave enough to report the truth. At one point it was said he offered to pay off Colombia’s national debt estimated at $10 billion."
pablo-escobar-pic-rex-image-2-1381953361.jpg

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/world/the-10-most-successful-gangsters-of-all-time/10/

as for Ali Zandi, pretty sure, he will show up sooner or later..
Yet he's dead and I'm not.
?Obviously you are alive unless you are a unique ghost writer.
My posting was giving a example of what I call a real "gangsta" ...sure wouldn't classify a rap singer trying to make his "bones" by claiming to be a hard core gangsta... I would have used "50 cents" etc...

What do you think of #3
"Joaquin Guzman Loera: $5 Billion"
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/world/the-10-most-successful-gangsters-of-all-time/8/
I believe he is still alive

Just my opinion and in no way promoting a criminal life style!!!

•••
?Obviously you are alive unless you are a unique ghost writer.
My posting was giving a example of what I call a real "gangsta" ...sure wouldn't classify a rap singer trying to make his "bones" by claiming to be a hard core gangsta... I would have used "50 cents" etc...

What do you think of #3
"Joaquin Guzman Loera: $5 Billion"
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/world/the-10-most-successful-gangsters-of-all-time/8/
I believe he is still alive

Just my opinion and in no way promoting a criminal life style!!!

I joined the biggest and most deadly gang in the United States at 19. We were armed to the teeth and trained to kill. That, by definition, makes me a gangsta. ;)

•••
Next Next Thread:

Ali Zandi is so gangsta that . . .
  • He dominates the "Popular This Week" chart without making a single post.
  • People tell their children about him in his absence.
  • We wonder what he ate for supper last night.

•••
I say this is a perfect excuse to fly to Hawaii and investigate ;) for "business purposes", we could use it as a tax ride off ;) just to make sure he really isn't dead lol

•••
I joined the biggest and most deadly gang in the United States at 19. We were armed to the teeth and trained to kill. That, by definition, makes me a gangsta. ;)
Really ...
no offense (and just my opinion) but personally, if I had your history, I sure wouldn't be bragging about it, (not a expert on gangsta lifestyle or American law) but pretty sure there a no "statue of limitation" or a "code of silence" on some crimes and "gangsta" must make enemies that would love to them in prison..

please note.. I am a little too old to believe in "locker room" talk,
551338_233324526854280_2081555287_n.jpg

•••
Really ...
no offense (and just my opinion) but personally, if I had your history, I sure wouldn't be bragging about it, (not a expert on gangsta lifestyle or American law) but pretty sure there a no "statue of limitation" or a "code of silence" on some crimes and "gangsta" must make enemies that would love to them in prison..

please note.. I am a little too old to believe in "locker room" talk,
551338_233324526854280_2081555287_n.jpg

Heh. You are silly.

Just an FYI, the biggest and most lethal gang in the United States is the military.

Oh snap.

•••
Heh. You are silly.

Just an FYI, the biggest and most lethal gang in the United States is the military.

Oh snap.

The boys in blue are catching up to you

•••
•••
Heh. You are silly.

Oh snap.
Well here in Canada..rumor/rumour is the biggest gang in the USA (worldwide chapter) is the "M.E.X." (Military Ex Wives)...
F.Y.I. ..been known to "drop and give twenty" ...learned a few skills, pretty good hunter (when I used to hunt), a trade and a good pension..enough said!

•••
•••
•••
•••

That don't make you gangsta just a hero...

•••
'Toby Swan' - this is a fake. Ali Zandi is a real person. IMO

•••
This is a very entertaining thread; may be the most entertaining thread since the Brandroot eruption involving NameprosNancy. I'm sure @Ali Zandi is reading it with a chuckle.

The Toby Swan posting were also very interesting... a new member with an authoritative knowledge of dev and domains was interesting.

I guess we won't know until we hear from them.

•••
I just want to say, all joking aside, Ali's first Sherpa interview was super inspiring and was that catalyst for me really getting into domaining. Sending positive vibes his way and hoping life is good!

•••
since the Brandroot eruption involving NameprosNancy.

I think that thread is definitely the most entertaining in np history (in a self implosion/trainwreck sorta way), well at least since I joined in 07...

•••
This is a very entertaining thread; may be the most entertaining thread since the Brandroot eruption involving NameprosNancy.

What was that thread? I surely missed it.

•••
•••
Yes that one was classic.

•••
Ali is surely reading this thread and ROFL, I surely did. The stuff is too good not to be continued, at least 6-7 pages.

Worst case, he was kidnapped by a bunch of NamePros Nancys and thrown into some basement near the rocks so the splashing waves would cover his screams! All he has to do is sell 3 entire portfolios (200 domains each) for those guys and then he is good to go. Ow, and he has a gun to his head 24/7 so pretty much nothing else he can do at the moment... Hope he sells fast!

•••
I think he is busy with counting money...(what he earned by selling solid names):xf.wink::xf.wink::P:P:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:
a-lot-of-money.gif
Still counting.................................

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back