IT.COM

question Where is Zandibot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was posting something every other day but now has disappeared for the past month. I also saw on Flippa that his domain Deadbolt.com is being sold by Domain Holdings. I think he paid $20,000 for that domain and it's only at $1,000 with 1 day to go.

He did the Domain Sherpa interview and then BAM he disappeared into thin air.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm forming a prayer circle.

tumblr_inline_n7dodwY1se1s7vbjz.jpg

•••
"And real gangsta-ass ****** don't run for shit
Cuz real gangsta-ass ****** can't run fast"

Here my idea of a real "gangsta"...
"Pablo Escobar: $30 Billion"
"Unfortunately, his ambition brought an early death to many that threatened to get in his way including at least three Colombian presidential candidates, thousands of law enforcement personnel, attorney generals, judges and even journalists brave enough to report the truth. At one point it was said he offered to pay off Colombia’s national debt estimated at $10 billion."
pablo-escobar-pic-rex-image-2-1381953361.jpg

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/world/the-10-most-successful-gangsters-of-all-time/10/

as for Ali Zandi, pretty sure, he will show up sooner or later..
Yet he's dead and I'm not.
?Obviously you are alive unless you are a unique ghost writer.
My posting was giving a example of what I call a real "gangsta" ...sure wouldn't classify a rap singer trying to make his "bones" by claiming to be a hard core gangsta... I would have used "50 cents" etc...

What do you think of #3
"Joaquin Guzman Loera: $5 Billion"
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/world/the-10-most-successful-gangsters-of-all-time/8/
I believe he is still alive

Just my opinion and in no way promoting a criminal life style!!!

•••
I joined the biggest and most deadly gang in the United States at 19. We were armed to the teeth and trained to kill. That, by definition, makes me a gangsta. ;)
Really ...
no offense (and just my opinion) but personally, if I had your history, I sure wouldn't be bragging about it, (not a expert on gangsta lifestyle or American law) but pretty sure there a no "statue of limitation" or a "code of silence" on some crimes and "gangsta" must make enemies that would love to them in prison..

please note.. I am a little too old to believe in "locker room" talk,
551338_233324526854280_2081555287_n.jpg

•••
New initiation for next venture. He's purifying himself in the waters of lake minnetonka.

•••
•••
I heard he went to jail for robbery......

..... $120 for ITmagazine.com B-)

That was not Ali. lol

Ugh. I'm unsubscribing now. This was funny at first....

•••
They're not, but they have been two of the most successful Flippa sellers/brokers!

That gives his recent statements about flippa a little more context.

•••
@Ali Zandi is back in Flippa. He has listed Grunge.com

•••
What does flippa look for when it hires a new broker?

We acquired Domain Holdings back in May; they now run our brokerage department full-on.

•••
Hi, this is Ali's family. He was called in for duty.
We received this picture yesterday.
He is doing fine, and should come home soon.

Ali.jpg

eec.jpg

•••
Yes..where is he?? I thought hookbox is also disappeared..but came back..

•••
•••
•••
He is down in the cellar eating cake :D

Okay, now I'm convinced someone has placed him in some kind of GLaDOS portal scenario. As I rationally expected!

•••
•••
@Shane Bellone Thanks for clearing confusion. Suspension and Ban are two different things. I understand now.

•••
•••
I've given you the answer to your questions yet you prefer to speculate about someone you don't know. Congrats.

•••
I've seen this before, I'm here now gone, then here and gone. It's usually a tactic to lay low after a bad public dealing. Time passes then the user shows face again.

Not saying this is the case here but talk of Flippa suspensions makes one wonder.

•••
Our industry is small enough not to learn about it.
I don't think that's the case. He's just busy.

•••
•••
•••
" real gangsta-
Here my idea of a real "gangsta"...
"Pablo Escobar: $30 Billion"
"Unfortunately, his ambition brought an early death to many that threatened to get in his way including at least three Colombian presidential candidates, thousands of law enforcement personnel, attorney generals, judges and even journalists brave enough to report the truth. At one point it was said he offered to pay off Colombia’s national debt estimated at $10 billion."
pablo-escobar-pic-rex-image-2-1381953361.jpg

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/world/the-10-most-successful-gangsters-of-all-time/10/

as for Ali Zandi, pretty sure, he will show up sooner or later..

•••
No u have a good point! I haven't seen any of them and Toby and I were emailing about getting a little venture I wanted to put together but I haven't heard back from him in a while. Which is strange

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back