Domain Empire

question Where is Zandibot?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was posting something every other day but now has disappeared for the past month. I also saw on Flippa that his domain Deadbolt.com is being sold by Domain Holdings. I think he paid $20,000 for that domain and it's only at $1,000 with 1 day to go.

He did the Domain Sherpa interview and then BAM he disappeared into thin air.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ya know, until we see him on an episode of Cops or Big Bang Theory or somewhere else, we just don't know.

He might even be out on a 2 hour boat tour in Hawaii and is stranded on a deserted isle, like Gilligan. We just don't know.

Banned/not-banned, suspended/not-suspended from Flippa doesn't mean much. I've seen people have more than one (or many) account on there so I won't take that as a "He's out of domaining" sign.

Who know's, maybe he's following the Donald Trump for President tour and he's busy helping to get votes for Donald.

We'll just have to wait and see if he shows up to know more...

•••
Hello,

When I moved to Thailand more than a decade ago, I heard that a female "friend" of mine spread rumors that I had committed suicide (!!!)

Let's calm down with the nasty speculations. Just because you are wise enough to stay away from a forum (or FB / Instagram / Twitter ) for a week or three, does not automatically turn you into a mafia boss.

•••
whereswaldo-threadless-2.jpeg

•••
My guess is that when he was with Flippa, they encouraged him to be active in online communities that were related to domaining. Now that he is no longer with them he does not have that obligation so he is not active here anymore. Just my guess

•••
Maybe we should just all grow beards and see who disappears first to test the theory?
Lmao! I can't grow a beard well but i can grow a mean goatee. I guess im safe.

•••
•••
old-spice-shave-gel-hospital.jpg
I think he was kidnapped by mini Terry Crews.

•••
Shocking!
The other day I found @Ali Zandi secretly watching a Los Angeles Dodger match:)
los.jpg

•••
That's his brokerage account. Flippa does not delete accounts. They instead suspend them. Good try though.

Then I think they should have a 'third reason' for closing an account, as a mouseover results in this message:

"Ali Zandi has been temporarily suspended from Flippa for possibly violating terms & conditions"

•••
•••
I too like to purify myself of social media from time to time. It gets to become too much sometimes when you can't enjoy being in any moment without a notification.

•••
Lmao! I can't grow a beard well but i can grow a mean goatee. I guess im safe.
Same here. My son can grow one and it looks good on him. If I try I wind up looking like I had a beard but had a mean run-in with a bottle of Nair! ;)

Maybe I need to find those beard loving aliens. If they can give a cat a beard, surely they can give me one!

cat-a-beard3.jpg

•••
•••
Sharing detailed business or negotiation tactics with people helps you quickly establish that you know what you are doing and are an authority figure, but continually spoon feeding little gems of information to all and sundry can't be good for your long term business.

My guess is that somebody used one of Ali's negotiation tactics back at him and he thought. "Hmmm , maybe I have been a little too helpful. Time for a break!"

•••
This is a very entertaining thread; may be the most entertaining thread since the Brandroot eruption involving NameprosNancy. I'm sure @Ali Zandi is reading it with a chuckle.

The Toby Swan posting were also very interesting... a new member with an authoritative knowledge of dev and domains was interesting.

I guess we won't know until we hear from them.

•••
WAS in Hawaii....WAS. Missed your chance to take stuff from my house.

•••
Mission Started I will find you
i-will-find-you.jpg

•••
When someone doesn't post on NP for a while doesn't mean they disappeared into thin air. I'm pretty sure he's very busy marketing his domains - also Flippa hasn't been working as well as before from what I've understood from a couple of super sellers / flippers but that's a different discussion.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not coming up with some conspiracy theory but I am curious where he went because I miss his informative posts.

There is more to life than a forum.

I've seen this before, I'm here now gone, then here and gone. It's usually a tactic to lay low after a bad public dealing. Time passes then the user shows face again.

Not saying this is the case here but talk of Flippa suspensions makes one wonder.

You're right... He is clearly banned.

https://flippa.com/users/760406

•••
Something is wrong with this guy. He was invented by flippa (and was disguised here by some members),he was clearly lying about his sales, then he went solo, then he made some domain fund with other domain investors (i suppose great as him), then perception...and now he dissapears. What a terrible fantasy book.

•••
He's got Perception investors to satisfy, so he's likely putting in more work with less talking. It's a lot of pressure and I admire his courage to make the kind financial commitments he made to his company.

•••
Maybe people in the domain industry that have beards are getting kidnapped!

Run @Shane Bellone , you might be next! ;)

Seriously, I did catch a couple of Toby's posts but didn't really think about him missing as well. He's only been a member for under 2 months though, and many people get into domaining and related fields then disappear soon after. Hopefully that's not the case.

Ali is a bit more strange since he's been around the industry longer than Toby. Who knows, they'll probably show up now that their names have been mentioned.

•••
Ok Popcorn Cat, go girl, you have a job to do!

giphy.gif

•••
I too like to purify myself of social media from time to time. It gets to become too much sometimes when you can't enjoy being in any moment without a notification.
Well, I think all the speculation is coming because he was bombarding the forum with blog posts and such and then all of a sudden stopped.

When it all comes down to it, does it really matter what if anything happened to him?

Maybe he wanted a break, maybe he wasn't real, maybe he was abducted by aliens because they have a beard fascination.

No matter what reason there haven't been any Ali postings or sightings doesn't matter. There are much better things to worry about, like when someone is gonna give me a million dollars for may latest $.99 GD domain. ;)

People love drama!
giphy.gif

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back