Top Member
Impact
While I'm not sure why, names like;

Catering.xyz
Champs.xyz
Chocolate.xyz
Comedy.xyz
Cuddle.xyz

use to be listed under the name "Swetha" @ DAN, but now they're listed just as "Domain seller" Regardless, he/she/it are asking upwards of 199K for names like this. Everyone knows this has to be some sort of joke....RIGHT????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Swetha has gone for a hard earned rest . All the best!!​

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
And for years fake buyers are like, somebullshit.xyz - $65,000, Wow it's being sold by Swetha let me buy it.

And other sellers with good domains, even one word, taken in lot of extensions waiting for years and none sold even for $xxx and finally dropped their domains. Buyers don't buy those domains because seller is not Swetha 😂. They name the companies and domain names based on whatever only Swetha person sells 🤔👍.
Understand this truth and don't waste your money on xyz domains. Only Swetha can sell them, not you or me.

🙎Xyz army can now dislike this🤣. But the truth will not be changed. Don't fool new investors with these marketing techniques🙏.
You do realise she's not identified on Afternic or Dan by her name right? On one of her names

ArtificialIntelligence.xyz​

it resolves to a Dan landing page where she's simply 'Domain seller'.

Unless you want to indulge in the soooo plausible idea that buyers check the whois to make sure she's selling the name before they buy, that is...

Last edited:
•••
- 1 Person here thinks DNGear sales must be fake because he doesn't think a woman from India could possibly pull something like this off.
Did someone really say that?

•••
I myself own or have owned roughly 200 - 250 xyz names over the past few years and I have a bit over $5k in sales in the extension
I just won't take you insinuating I'm a domain noob with no substance in my posts!.

We can agree to disagree. Good for you on the $5k sales, damn .xyz is one hell of a toxic conversation.

Last edited:
•••
Swetha, must be the most successful domainer nowadays and the weirdest domainer story at the same story lol

Hope she does charity work in India.

Last edited:
•••
750 hand regs and couldnt sell even 1?

I think its time to find another hobby :ROFL:

So just to recap the straight up jelly fueled hate here in this thread:

- 1 Person here thinks DNGear sales must be fake because he doesn't think a woman from India could possibly pull something like this off.

- 1 dismal failure hand regged 750 xyz domains in true bottom feeder fashion and then couldn't even get an offer on one of them. (this is an example of personal failure and not the failure of a tld or someone else's career)

- People have seen premium renewal .xyz names like sex.xyz sell @ wholesale but think the sales are end user sales. Not taking into account the super premium renewal fees or how the domain market works.

Lots of slander and ridiculous accusations floating on here. Why would anyone want to hang around a cess-pool and be targeted like that? Where has she gone? Far away from here, I'm sure. But I do love that she came back just to throw some more sales in your jelly faces.

You know, i thought i liked you but insinuating that i may be the one who may have said something like this is not just wrong, it's highly insulting.

I just so happen to be friends with and know many successful business and professional people from India. NorvaBarberSupply.com was started by a lady friend of mine in 1969 soon after she immigrated to the United States. Unfortunately i just attended her funeral, but i can assure you that her contribution to America and the world was far beyond anything you or I will ever accomplish in life.

•••
You do realise she's not identified on Afternic or Dan by her name right? On one of her names

ArtificialIntelligence.xyz​

it resolves to a Dan landing page where she's simply 'Domain seller'.

Unless you want to indulge in the soooo plausible idea that buyers check the whois to make sure she's selling the name before they buy, that is...
Why they have to check 'whois' when they already knew the domain owner and the domain. That is what my post is about.

Last edited:
•••
Or has she?
Just to show how idiotic and nonsensical this is, whoever paid $79,888 could buy Clockwork.link for $413 and would have saved 79,475. Ironically they could have done the EXACT same thing with .link as they did with .xyz. Having done consulting work for Wells Fargo, "money laundering" is a really BIG DEAL:xf.wink:

Even with this .xyz has been falling off a cliff.....thank God i recognize it.

•••
I am no major fan of .XYZ, but it has some usage.

No one cares about .link. The extension is basically irrelevant.

Brad
Wish i owned relevant.link which i find to be 10X better than irrelevant.xyz. Seriously, i may be the only one who believes in .link, but trust me when I say, "it ain't over till it's over" or better yet, "it ain't over until the Fat Lady sings"

•••
Sex.xyz has a $13k renewal.
Socrates.xyz has a $10 dollar renewal.
A buddy of mine from Prague owns Sex.link and it renews for a far more reasonable $110. bottom line anyway you look at it .xyz is a joke and a scam.....imo:xf.eek: Hell, Sex.link is even better than sex.com.....ever hear of Sex link genes?

Last edited:
•••
Not sure when you all are GOING TO GET IT......but for the last time....The names / words she has been selling were all BRANDABLES that apply and are used by Web3 ...Crypto/DeFi/ NFT tech companies!

EVERY name on "Swethas" list you list here above IS DEVELOPED!
Either a .DeFi , Crypto , or NFT project, more than likely paid for with Eth or Bitcoin.
And the SINO one is simply a GAINT real estate .com owner buying protecting their brand on the .xyz

RENT.xyz was a STEAL and already dev

Play.xyz has a $300K BIN
Mart.xyz $35K
( so your quested prices were reseller prices) low-mid 4 figs for reseller....sounds right on par to me...

Nothing fishy here other then the same old HARD HEADED folks that fail to see or understand what's taking place....SMH

Web3 companies want cool real word Brandable names, they can build a crypto web3 blockchain Finance tech company around......

If I were Swetha I would have disappeared too. Domaining and this forum brought out a lot of the toxicity in folks this past year.

I hardly post much these days due to this.

We

Cheers
So i see where you have Gol.xyz listed 4Sale @ DAN for $149,999:xf.eek:.......if Swetha had balls he/she/it would come out in the open and defend her/his/its intellectual property. i can assure you that .xyz is no better or worse than .link that I'm proud to defend to the ends of the earth.

Where has Swetha gone???

•••
Last edited:
•••
Changing their name to domain seller may simply be a point of increasing confidentiality. It's hard to say. To Swetha's defense, though, she appears to be very successful. Many have doubts, including myself. But if she has truly been that wildly successful with .xyz, all the more power to her. Those names you cite are catchy, but sure out of the price range for a lot of folks.
I've actually registered all those "catchy" domains, but with the .LINK extension. Learning that ".LINK is no worse than .XYZ", and after reading this i tend to believe the Swetha sales are legit,

"I genuinely believe all of these .xyz sales are from big crypto-players, tech companies, and venture capitalists that were simply trying to hop on the crypto/.xyz trend by purchasing a keyword .xyz. They had an idea, plus the money to burn, but simply never got around to making their ideas a reality. Crypto as a whole is full of mystery and secrecy and I believe this is somewhat blended with .xyz sales."

Don't you find it funny that Swetha's name has disappeared along with the Crypto market?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back