Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greek23

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy bulk seller owned SH names. Must include approved list price (not current asking price), expiration date, and registrar. Will not pay over 2% of list price, and really only looking to provide some liquidity for people who are not selling brandables anymore, and or are leaving SH altogether.

Side note: Once payment has been sent and domain received, you will then request SH to remove these names from their marketplaces, and they will respond with they will be removed within 30 days, but that is the newer policy, used to be 7 days, but I will not be keeping these on SH. Just to be transparent and upfront.

Payment will be made via Paypal.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy bulk seller owned SH names. Must include approved list price (not current asking price), expiration date, and registrar. Will not pay over 2% of list price, and really only looking to provide some liquidity for people who are not selling brandables anymore, and or are leaving SH altogether.

Side note: Once payment has been sent and domain received, you will then request SH to remove these names from their marketplaces, and they will respond with they will be removed within 30 days, but that is the newer policy, used to be 7 days, but I will not be keeping these on SH. Just to be transparent and upfront.

Payment will be made via Paypal.

Thanks.
Dm sent

•••
Didn't follow the rules either....

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back