Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
While I'm not sure why, names like;

Catering.xyz
Champs.xyz
Chocolate.xyz
Comedy.xyz
Cuddle.xyz

use to be listed under the name "Swetha" @ DAN, but now they're listed just as "Domain seller" Regardless, he/she/it are asking upwards of 199K for names like this. Everyone knows this has to be some sort of joke....RIGHT????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
Changing their name to domain seller may simply be a point of increasing confidentiality. It's hard to say. To Swetha's defense, though, she appears to be very successful. Many have doubts, including myself. But if she has truly been that wildly successful with .xyz, all the more power to her. Those names you cite are catchy, but sure out of the price range for a lot of folks.

•••

NameInbox

Established Member
Impact
Pprobably she goes on vacation =)
1670308630209.png

•••

ThatNameGuy

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
Changing their name to domain seller may simply be a point of increasing confidentiality. It's hard to say. To Swetha's defense, though, she appears to be very successful. Many have doubts, including myself. But if she has truly been that wildly successful with .xyz, all the more power to her. Those names you cite are catchy, but sure out of the price range for a lot of folks.
I've actually registered all those "catchy" domains, but with the .LINK extension. Learning that ".LINK is no worse than .XYZ", and after reading this i tend to believe the Swetha sales are legit,

"I genuinely believe all of these .xyz sales are from big crypto-players, tech companies, and venture capitalists that were simply trying to hop on the crypto/.xyz trend by purchasing a keyword .xyz. They had an idea, plus the money to burn, but simply never got around to making their ideas a reality. Crypto as a whole is full of mystery and secrecy and I believe this is somewhat blended with .xyz sales."

Don't you find it funny that Swetha's name has disappeared along with the Crypto market?

•••

ThatNameGuy

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
Last edited:
•••