Top Member
Impact
While I'm not sure why, names like;

Catering.xyz
Champs.xyz
Chocolate.xyz
Comedy.xyz
Cuddle.xyz

use to be listed under the name "Swetha" @ DAN, but now they're listed just as "Domain seller" Regardless, he/she/it are asking upwards of 199K for names like this. Everyone knows this has to be some sort of joke....RIGHT????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Changing their name to domain seller may simply be a point of increasing confidentiality. It's hard to say. To Swetha's defense, though, she appears to be very successful. Many have doubts, including myself. But if she has truly been that wildly successful with .xyz, all the more power to her. Those names you cite are catchy, but sure out of the price range for a lot of folks.

•••
Pprobably she goes on vacation =)
1670308630209.png

•••
Changing their name to domain seller may simply be a point of increasing confidentiality. It's hard to say. To Swetha's defense, though, she appears to be very successful. Many have doubts, including myself. But if she has truly been that wildly successful with .xyz, all the more power to her. Those names you cite are catchy, but sure out of the price range for a lot of folks.
I've actually registered all those "catchy" domains, but with the .LINK extension. Learning that ".LINK is no worse than .XYZ", and after reading this i tend to believe the Swetha sales are legit,

"I genuinely believe all of these .xyz sales are from big crypto-players, tech companies, and venture capitalists that were simply trying to hop on the crypto/.xyz trend by purchasing a keyword .xyz. They had an idea, plus the money to burn, but simply never got around to making their ideas a reality. Crypto as a whole is full of mystery and secrecy and I believe this is somewhat blended with .xyz sales."

Don't you find it funny that Swetha's name has disappeared along with the Crypto market?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Someone mentioned on Twitter how there haven't been much sales from her lately (even though she sold Earlybird.xyz for nearly $50k last month).

•••
Someone mentioned on Twitter how there haven't been much sales from her lately (even though she sold Earlybird.xyz for nearly $50k last month).
Sales could be slow, or she could just be sick of the attention reporting sales attracts.

Reporting sales is not always a positive thing.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
She's just busy buying .coms from .xyz proceeds :-P

•••
I registered around 750 .xyz domains 1 year ago for about $0.9 each. All the names registered were registered in at least 15-40 other extensions. The typical bread and butter domains for most extensions.

In that 1 year I've not received a single offer for any of them. Then I decided to take a quick look at namebio .xyz sales (rounded).

Non Swetha:
Wallets.xyz - 1.55k
MM.xyz -2.5k
Mart.xyz - 2.5k
Rent.xyz - 1.9K
Play.xyz - 16.5k
Sex.xyz - 5.7k

Swetha:
Sino.xyz -120k
Happening.xyz - 40k
Lasagna.xyz - 7k (lol)
Bebop.xyz- 40k
CONduit.xyz - 70k

•••
I registered around 750 .xyz domains 1 year ago for about $0.9 each. All the names registered were registered in at least 15-40 other extensions. The typical bread and butter domains for most extensions.

In that 1 year I've not received a single offer for any of them. Then I decided to take a quick look at namebio .xyz sales (rounded).

Non Swetha:
Wallets.xyz - 1.55k
MM.xyz -2.5k
Mart.xyz - 2.5k
Rent.xyz - 1.9K
Play.xyz - 16.5k
Sex.xyz - 5.7k

Swetha:
Sino.xyz -120k
Happening.xyz - 40k
Lasagna.xyz - 7k (lol)
Bebop.xyz- 40k
CONduit.xyz - 70k
You can do the above comparison with any extension including .com's.

look up the top reported .com sales in the past year and compare it to a lot of names that look better that are available for a fraction of the price and don't get an offer.

The thing is you cannot get 50k for a name if you list it for 5k, buyers usually don't demand you up your price or they won't buy. You also up your chances with bigger sales if you have a lot of good domains. If someone has 20k names, most are one word or good two word names, and they report 10 big sales a year, is that such a big deal?

•••
That doesn't explain how a seasoned domainer with over 10 years experience can register 750 .xyz names. And not even receive a $100 offer for any of them in 1 year. I'm not bothered about losing x amount, I took a punt like I would an alt coin. What really really pee's me off is the timewasting and the deception.

Are you saying the Namebio sales reports are false ?. Lets cut the crap with your paid smokes and mirror's political claptrap and simplify it:

No swetha:

sex.xyz5,571 USD2023-03-18Sedo

swetha:

socrates.xyz74,888 USD2023-02-16Swetha.xyz

Even a freaking 10 year old with 1 hour's domain experience can figure out this is fishy. Sex.xyz would be a 5 million sale for swetha.

•••
•••
•••
That doesn't explain how a seasoned domainer with over 10 years experience can register 750 .xyz names. And not even receive a $100 offer for any of them in 1 year. I'm not bothered about losing x amount, I took a punt like I would an alt coin. What really really pee's me off is the timewasting and the deception.

Are you saying the Namebio sales reports are false ?. Lets cut the crap with your paid smokes and mirror's political claptrap and simplify it:

No swetha:

swetha:

Even a freaking 10 year old with 1 hour's domain experience can figure out this is fishy. Sex.xyz would be a 5 million sale for swetha.
This year

Millionaires.com 60k
TopHotels.com 380k
StoneAge.com 120k

Everything makes sense to you? Those are real sales.

Sex.xyz was sold via a sedo auction that closed on March 18 2023 for 5200 EUR. You cannot compare that to someone holding on to a name like that for years and waiting for an offer.

•••

Catering.xyz
Champs.xyz
Chocolate.xyz
Comedy.xyz
Cuddle.xyz

use to be listed under the name "Swetha" @ DAN, but now they're listed just as "Domain seller" Regardless, he/she/it are asking upwards of 199K for names like this. Everyone knows this has to be some sort of joke....RIGHT????

Catering.xyz
Champs.xyz
Chocolate.xyz
Comedy.xyz
Cuddle.xyz

She was probably pissed off with the amount of shit the community was giving her. Don’t blame her.

•••

No swetha:

swetha:

Sex.xyz has a $13k renewal.
Socrates.xyz has a $10 dollar renewal.

•••
I am sure Swetha buys the domains herself to bloat the xyz market. Big time scam.

•••
I am sure Swetha buys the domains herself to bloat the xyz market. Big time scam.
So what about all the companies that snipe many .com domains with an auction bot no matter how average the name is. I'd that not bloating the market?

•••
Doubt the same. I have single word solid xyz domains listed just for $488 here (quoted market price all above $6000 in San/afternic etc considering the names and extensions taken) and yet I don't see any buyers interest till now.
40k, 120k for those names sound bloated.

•••
Same here. I bought 60 xyzs, dropped half, will drop half again in a couple months. No interest at all. Yeah, sounds like another scam.
Hopefully, my coms sell for xxxx
Yeah, Swetha, disappeared, because people do not buy xyzs anymore, there is no point in promoting the extension to a dead market. Like Ponzi schemes, once the scheme collapses, the promoters disappear.
Thousands of kids lost their pocket money investing in worthless xyzs.
Shame.
Lastly, her own website looks rather cheap and simple for someone that makes a shitload of money. Huge red flag.

Last edited:
•••
Same here. I bought 60 xyzs, dropped half, will drop half again in a couple months. No interest at all. Yeah, sounds like another scam.
Hopefully, my coms sell for xxxx
Yeah, Swetha, disappeared, because people do not buy xyzs anymore, there is no point in promoting the extension to a dead market. Like Ponzi schemes, once the scheme collapses, the promoters disappear.
Thousands of kids lost their pocket money investing in worthless xyzs.
Shame.
Lastly, her own website looks rather cheap and simple for someone that makes a shitload of money. Huge red flag.

The names are worthless if they're not strong dictionary words (even then might take 10 years to sell).

•••
finally the domainers now understood the scams. Thanks.

•••
The names are worthless if they're not strong dictionary words (even then might take 10 years to sell).
All the names from non swatha's are worthless and only swatha's names are worth hundred thousands? Please drink some coffee instead of beer.

Last edited:
•••
Sex.xyz has a $13k renewal.
Socrates.xyz has a $10 dollar renewal.
A buddy of mine from Prague owns Sex.link and it renews for a far more reasonable $110. bottom line anyway you look at it .xyz is a joke and a scam.....imo:xf.eek: Hell, Sex.link is even better than sex.com.....ever hear of Sex link genes?

Last edited:
•••
Swetha went on a new journey to try growing potatoes, cause they seems more profitable than XYZ domains at the moment. :ROFL:
P.s. I not had any single inquire on .xyz domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back