Dynadot

Where are the BULK Tools for Afternic Listings?

NameSilo
Watch
So I listed a few hundred names at Afternic. I want to update the fixed price in bulk. But it looks like I have to do it in 50-per-page increments??? How do I update in bulk (i.e. about 750 names at once)?

Also, how can I download the domain names that are in my Afternic listings? I need to cross check to my GoDaddy Domain Manager so I can quickly identify the names that are Listed vs. the names that are NOT listed at Afternic?

NOTE: In the GoDaddy Domain Manager, there is a column for "LISTED" -- but it only updated for about 225 out of 750 names to a status of LISTED. So the other names say "NOT LISTED" even though they really are listed at Afternic. How do I get GoDaddy to sync up the "LISTED" status with my Afternic Account?

In Godaddy, there's also a BUY/SELL - Domain Listing Service that seems to read my Afternic Account properly. However, I cannot download the list from within GoDaddy. I simply want a list of all my names that are listed at Afternic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back