NameSilo

What should I do with...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok, I want to develop HostMeFree.org, problem is I can't decide what to do with it. My ideas are explained below:

1. Have a database of users who sign up and can list that they need free hosting and the reason and people can look and host people with either subdomains or a domain.

2. Offer free hosting (25MB space and 3GB bandwidth) as long as they put a banner at the top of their main page.. or something like that. Or instead of a banner also have paid account (upgrades).

any other ideas welcome!

I am also planning to develop SergeiSamsonov.com, I was thinking about the following ideas.

1. Have people sign up for a weekly/monthly newsletter about the bruins and have the rest of the site all fan news about Sergei Samsonov.

2. Have a large site dedicated to Sergei with black/gold colors and have people send in content for it.

any other ideas welcome!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With hostmefree.org, you should offer #2. For sergeisamsonov.com you should go with #1. Good luck with your projects!

•••
Thanks.. I actually hope to start on these tomorrow or Monday.. I have 3 domains to develop ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back