Dynadot

What registrars do you want to see compared?

NameSilo
Watch

Christian Taylor

Established Member
Impact
Alright guys,

I'm wanting to make a YouTube video on my channel to compare 5 domain registrars. I know there are so many out there, but what are the main ones you guys think I should cover?

I was thinking..
  • GoDaddy
  • Network Solutions
  • Namecheap
  • NameSilo
  • Uniregistry
What registrars do you want to see compared?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I couldn't agree with you more even right at 0930 when they open (haha guilty sorry). Honestly suprised @namesilo wasnt the overall favorite.

Ha ha! We're surprised too :)

@Christian Taylor Great video. Kinda surprised @namesilo NameSilo didnt win the support service feature. Having used Namesilo for few years now, I can say their email support is second to none. There are times I thought it was unreal when I got replies less than 5 mins etc.

Thanks! Yes, our average email response time is under 2 minutes during business hours and all of our customer support personnel are extremely well-versed in not just basic troubleshooting, but all advanced issues like DNS, Marketplace questions, etc. We also offer phone and chat support (during business hours) as well. Thanks for the shout out!

•••
@Christian Taylor Great video. Kinda surprised @namesilo NameSilo didnt win the support service feature. Having used Namesilo for few years now, I can say their email support is second to none. There are times I thought it was unreal when I got replies less than 5 mins etc.

LOVE email support! Its one of the things which has been driving me away from GoDaddy, their lack of email support.

•••
I couldn't agree with you more even right at 0930 when they open (haha guilty sorry). Honestly suprised @namesilo wasnt the overall favorite.

You guys may be right! The support ratings were based off of limited experience. I didn't feel that NameSilo's support was bad, it was very good
I just felt like Dynadot went above and beyond and they were super speedy and helpful with everything!

•••
  • GoDaddy
  • Network Solutions

•••
So many comments! Where exactly is the comparison, is it on this post or was it just a general query?

•••
So, how is the project going? Some registrars have gone up on reg fees...hope you have updated that info in your data.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back