Domain Empire

advice We'll register all 7N.com - We need your help (Not your money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Before starting to share with you what we're going to do, I'd like to ask to all skeptics to avoid any possible negative comment because we're just asking for your help (as you'll read below), not for your money :)

This's a stange but true story of course even if I'll not share all details of it to safeguard the privacy of the interested parties.

One month ago, a friend of mine knew a rich businessman to a business seminar in Rome (Italy) so they took a coffee together and talked for few hours about multiple topics.
This person explained he's actually leading multiple successful companies (in diff. fields) with a turnover of few million euros per month.

He loves the capitalism but he's even more interested in new ways to invest his funds for an easy and high return.
He loves the risk especially where there's a chance to quintuple a big capital in few months.

Few days ago, I talked again with my friend about his businessman and I spend few hours to explain him what "web domains" are, the big speculation around this market etc .. ok he learned a lot by me so we decided to approach again "his new friend" to propose him a big and ambitious project: registering all remaining 7N.com (excl those with 0-4) to dominate the niche.

Well, he had a first long phone chat with this businessman, he knoe what "domains" are but not the market around them and not even about the growing numeric market.
Now he wants to meet again my friend to discuss more in details the whole project and he'll come with other 2 rich partners.
We've given him a general idea of the needed investment before calculating the number of available 7N etc ... $15M
He didn't get impressed especially when my friend explained it's a totally legit activity and once we'll have reserved all these numbers, their market value will instantly start to grow.

Now he wants to know more details about this project and we're working on them.
He advanced we'll not administer his money (obviously) but his lawyer will do it by following carefully our instructions.
There're still many steps to follow, to write a legal agreement which will safeguard the interest of the involved parties etc ...

If he'll agree to move forward, this will probably happens in the first week of December.
My friend explained him this's a middle term investment but he confirmed to have no hurry to monetize the important is to have a way to verify his investment is getting a good return in terms of value of the acquired assets (as he called the "domains").

I know this will be an hard venture, we'll have to ask for the cooperation of our Gd agent to register a so big number of domains by getting directly in touch with the lawyer who'll adminster the funds etc ...

Ok this's our problem but if the investment should go through, "all players will benefit" by the growing value of this niche.

Why am I sharing this story with you ? :)
We've no way to check the availability of a so big number of domains and not even a way to be sure to have extracted all 7N without 0-4

May someome confirm the number if possible 7N combimation excluding 0-4 ?
We should be aroud 2,097.730 (more or less) but I'm not a mathematician so I've used some complex techniques to setup this list.

If someone has a way to quickly check their availability and to supply the full available list, we'd appreciate it.
Here's the full list of 7N (excl 0-4) that I've created: www.dnempire.com/7n.rar

If you can help with the following steps, the game will start soon :)

You can email the list to: domainsales (at) domainempire.com

***Last second update:
We've just been confirmed that 7N w/out 0-4 are exactly 2097152 so we only need your help to find a way to check for their availability in bulk in order to give an estimate budget to our investor even if every week some dozens of thousands are sold out.
The easy way will be to ask to our Gd agent/Gd staff to grab all the available ones at the time of receipt of the funds but I must know first how many of them are still available and "a first version" of the list if someone knows how doing this job :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are some good triples with no 4 and a 0 on the end, that much I know. :D

•••
Stay away from the ones with 0, at least until all chips will get registered, you will have to wait longer to command same or lower price.

•••
Well, I wasn't about to wait on 2212220.com and 8555850.com and reg'd them now. Waiting can be very costly.

•••
During the time you start scratching your head wondering if the CHIPS are gone, the rest with great patterns will probably be going during that time. Take your time though. :D

•••
'888' with end 0 are just now starting to show life, so it can happen ... but there's a lot of other trips with 0's. If the trends continue, perhaps in a few months.

•••
Some domains with 0 can be sold for the same price as the ones without it, but it's less risk to buy pure chips, unless your repeating numbers are 888.

•••
I think anything with a triple in 7n will be gone soon with a 0 on the end. It's the next logical move. A triple with a 0 on the end is better than a random hard-to-remember CHIP in my opinion.

•••
Well that's the problem, Chinese market already has opinion and it will pay less if anything for names with 04, regardless of what you or me think.
Instead of wasting effort trying to prive them wrong, I just go with the flow and make more money buying what sells at higher price.

•••
I'm just simply buying with a 0 on the end, and triples. I didn't say anything about buying with a 4 in it. I won't touch a 4.

•••
You are stubborn ;)
I'm done here.

•••
lol. My apologies. I just like to stay a step ahead, is all.

•••
Hell, you guys are the ones who got me buying 7n. And then I start to buy, and I still get yelled at and advised to hold off. You guys are hard to please around here! :)

•••
Domains with 888 and without 4 are mostly gone

•••

888 without 4 ... I think they're pretty much all gone? Maybe some stragglers with leading 0 left over?

•••
is there some list somewhere of what's left..?
If anyone can pm i'd appreciate, thanks

•••
Of course they're gone, lol. They've been gone for quite awhile. I would look to the next phase, but what do i know.

•••
It seems like last "88" in 7N.com chips gone on 26th November. I cant find any available.

How long till "it seems like last 7N.com chip with an "8" gone" ? ;)

•••
All 7n chips likely to be gone in the next 15 days

•••
•••
A random CHIP may never sell out. There are plenty of doubles and triples available with the 0 on the end, along with "88". In my opinion, it's now down to great patterns, with "88", and throwing the 0 on the end.

•••
I've read carefully all your comments even if I don't have enough time to express my opinion on each of them unfortunately but from time to time I'll post some updates about our "Buy out" plan.

We thank you for your participation to the discussion, we've appreciated all your pros and cons about our idea.

"The unconvincing part is you are unable find available 7Ns while planning to spend millions to register them. I'm sorry but it seems to me that you are just looking for list of all available 7Ns, probably to register some good ones ... "

We're domainers (not programmers) so we don't have the needed knowledge to build a powerful program to quickly scan over 2M domains for their availability.
We might use a common whois checker tool but we should run it simultaneously on multiple pcs and for several days, to check a so large number of domains so we thought to start this thread and we got the expected assistance.

Someone asserted that our real intention might be to register all the best patterns only but we've already done that in October when we grabbed few thousands of the remaining ones :)

Last Friday, my friend met in person our "potential investor" and discussed the whole thing for few hours with him.
The domain market is a totally new world to him, he liked our idea but we should see things under his point of view: he's looking for new easy ways to double/triple his investment, in the middle/long term period so he believed to what my friend explained about this deal.
My friend explained what happened just 2 months ago to 6N so our idea would be to replicate that same situation.

He's apparently ready to accept the related risks but there're still many details we'll need to discuss before he'll move forward with this investment.
Firstly, he wants to understand more about this game, basically he asked us to concretely proof our theory where we affirmed that 7N value will start to raise quickly once we'll have subtracted the remaining ones from the market.

Now we'll start to collect some market data to show him how the 3/4/5/6N market growth from 2004 until today.
I can't be sure we'll convince him to complete this deal but surely we'll illustrate all pros and cons of this investment as required by our business ethics and we'll decide together when/how moving forward only once he'll have really understood and accepted all aspects of this deal including the need to hold on his portfolio for a long time before start selling it privately in small bundles to avoid affecting the market health with such activity.

What're the real reasons of our choice and why we've opted for this niche ?
We're obviously looking for the easiest and fastest way to make money, we've considered the possibility to invest on few quality dictionary words .com but we'll need to wait for years before seeing a decent profit (considering we'll have to pay a lot for them on today market).
Another possiblity was to grab the remaining 5L.com but their number is larger than the chips 7N and we still think they'll be the new general trend soon considering all 6N.com (and all good 6N.net) are now gone.

We believe (and invest) exclusively in the historical TLDs (com/net/org) but we continue to see the .Com as a long term safe investment while other minor GTLDs like Biz/CC/Top ... will probably drop in value in the years to come for multiple reasons a bit long to comment at the moment.

•••
What I don't understand: if your new friends are so wealthy, why not invest in something with more substance, such as premium domains?

Okay, I see: short term, get in, and get out, suggesting that someone else will be "holding the bag."

What're the real reasons of our choice and why we've opted for this niche ?
We're obviously looking for the easiest and fastest way to make money, we've considered the possibility to invest on few quality dictionary words .com but we'll need to wait for years before seeing a decent profit (considering we'll have to pay a lot for them on today market).
All confidence schemes start with the "Get Rich Quick" lure. But the only one getting rich fast is the con man (or woman), and the chumps who "follow" them almost always lose their money.

Quite frankly, after this thread was started, I stopped registering 7N domains simply because I wouldn't want to build my investment on a house of cards...

•••
I think people will go longer and get better patterns and numbers before there is ever a buyout

•••
If anyone had that much money to spend wouldn't it make more sense invest into LLLL.com NNNNN.com NNNNNN.com LLL.net NNNNN.net LLL.org NNN.org NNNN.org have smaller inventory that would be more liquid??? IMO

•••
The bit I don't get is "we have already registered the best patterns" Why continue?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back